It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP lawmakers cite new allegations of political bias in FBI

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
So no opinion about FBI supervisor who said he was instructed by Deputy Director Andrew McCabe not to call the 2012 Benghazi attack an act of terrorism when distributing a report on the FBI findings to the larger intelligence community?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
So no opinion about FBI supervisor who said he was instructed by Deputy Director Andrew McCabe not to call the 2012 Benghazi attack an act of terrorism when distributing a report on the FBI findings to the larger intelligence community?

First I've heard of this. Lots going on daily. Thank-you.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: Grambler

Please explain to me how the SPLC is biased?
Maybe cite an example?

splcreport.com...

www.foxnews.com...

www.dailywire.com...

www.politifact.com...

www.weeklystandard.com...

www.theatlantic.com...

Just a few to get you started.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

dont forget the dnc and democratic party of the state of virginia gave his wife almost $700k while she was running for office..........no way that was a conflict of interest tho eh?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Maybe cite an example?

splcreport.com...

www.foxnews.com...

www.dailywire.com...

www.politifact.com...

www.theatlantic.com...

That is a list of murky to poor defenses of some of the people or groups listed by the SPLC.

I find none of factually convincing.

If you would like summarize a certain group or person's defense and what you find egregious I'd by happy to respond.

Even the Politifact link was not a defense but rather a summary of facts. They did not rule SPLC's designation invalid.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

dont forget the dnc and democratic party of the state of virginia gave his wife almost $700k while she was running for office..........no way that was a conflict of interest tho eh?

That right wing Propaganda was disproved by time itself.
You should fact check what is fed to you.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: carewemust
UPDATE: The FBI is Guilty of Obstruction of Justice.

www.frontpagemag.com...

UPDATE: Your Sources are unsurprisingly trash.

FrontPage Magazine (also known as FrontPageMag.com) is an online right-wing political website, edited by David Horowitz and published by the David Horowitz Freedom Center.

The website has been described by opinion pieces as right-wing,[8][9][10] far-right,[11][12] Islamophobic,[13] and anti-Islam

en.wikipedia.org...

Aren't you the same guy/gal who said during the campaign that "Judicial Watch" was not credible?

Still waiting for you to support this claim.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Maybe cite an example?

splcreport.com...

www.foxnews.com...

www.dailywire.com...

www.politifact.com...

www.theatlantic.com...

That is a list of murky to poor defenses of some of the people or groups listed by the SPLC.

If you would like summarize a certain group or person's defense and what you find egregious I'd by happy to respond.

Even the Politifact link was not a defense but rather a summary of facts. They did not rule SPLC's designation invalid.

Uts not owrth it.

You clearly are biased and will not look at any evidence provided.

How about the atlantic article.

Why is Majjid Nawaaz on the hate list?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus
www.wsj.com...

The political organization of Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, an influential Democrat with longstanding ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton, gave nearly $500,000 to the election campaign of the wife of an official at the Federal Bureau of Investigation who later helped oversee the investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s email use.

yeah the wsj is full of crap

notice you posted no source....why is that?

www.newsweek.com...

Those concerns came after revelations by media outlets, including The Wall Street Journal, that a political action committee affiliated with Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe, who has ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton, contributed almost $500,000 to the 2015 Virginia state Senate campaign of McCabe’s wife, Jill McCabe. (She lost the election.) She also received $207,788 from the Virginia Democratic Party, which is connected to McAuliffe, a Democrat.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Maybe cite an example?

splcreport.com...

www.foxnews.com...

www.dailywire.com...

www.politifact.com...

www.theatlantic.com...

Why is Majjid Nawaaz on the hate list?

Because he is not what he claims to be.
He has even accused Scotland Yard of being terrorist sympathizers.

You should read up on his history:
www.splcenter.org...

He told several different versions of his story, emphasizing that he was deradicalized while in Egypt — even though he in fact continued his Islamist agitation for months after returning. After starting the Quilliam Foundation, which he describes as an anti-extremism think tank, Nawaz sent a secret list to a top British security official that accused “peaceful Muslim groups, politicians, a television channel and a Scotland Yard unit of sharing the ideology of terrorists,”

A secret list prepared for a top British security official accuses peaceful Muslim groups, politicians, a television channel and a Scotland Yard unit of sharing the ideology of terrorists.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

(wife) McCabe officially announced her candidacy on March 12, 2015

She received 675K by a PAC associated with HRCs campaign as well.

But it wasn’t until February 2016 that McCabe was promoted to deputy director, “where, in that position, he assumed for the first time, an oversight role in the investigation into Secretary Clinton’s emails,” according to a statement an FBI spokesman provided to the Journal.

By then, Jill McCabe — whose campaign received $467,500 from McAuliffe’s political action committee and another $207,788 from the Virginia Democratic Party — had lost the election

www.factcheck.org...

The concept of a quid pro qou a year before he would ever be promoted to position to be involved in the HRC server investigation and long after his wife lost that election is disputed by the phenomena of TIME itself.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Thats the problem, you're under the assumption the FBI is a non partisan institution. 'fraid it isn't so.

I don't doubt you have easily succumbed to the propaganda that the FBI is partisan and corrupt.

After all, Trump told you so.

Objective facts do not support the propaganda.

In case you forgot, a member has been outed as Anti-Trump, so much for the partisan no mans land.

That is the most ridiculous thing I heard in a very long time.
Over half the population of the United States is "Anti Trump".
They are capable of going about their day jobs just fine.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Of course the natural solution for that idiotic logic proposed by Trump Loyalists is to replace everyone at the FBI with "Pro-Trump" loyalists.

Thinking Trump is an effen idiot or has the intelligence of a kindergartener are sentiments his Chief NSA McMasters and Sec of State Tillerson have expressed.

Do we need to abolish Trumps cabinet?

As an aside

Marbles and game-play boundaries.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: Perfectenemy

IMO Flynn is the most honest and genuine patriot in this whole affair. He genuinely wants this country to be what it was intended to be. God bless Michael Flynn...and I am not even a christian.

wow, delusion is rampant here, he's a traitor, plain and simple.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

so you do not dispute that he was oversight for an investigation into the people that gave his wife money?

we are in agreement
interesting that you dont see that as even a conflict of interest

on its own it is probably no issue
taken with all the other crap that has gone in this mess(including the newly reported issue of mccabe telling others at the fbi not to document benghazi as a terror attack) it is very troubling

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

so you do not dispute that he was oversight for an investigation into the people that gave his wife money?

we are in agreement

A PAC that also worked with HRC gave his wife money for a campaign a year before he was promoted to the HRC investigation.

That is politics.

By that standard a much more direct grievance would be HUNDREDS of people giving HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS to Trump and his Appointees prior to them being responsible for oversight of those same companies.

Hell Deutch Bank gave Trump a few hundred million and the Consumer Protection Bureau that has been investigating their money laundering for the past few years just got a new director that thinks they should be abolished.

The idea that some PAC gave McAuliffe's wife a few hundred thousand for a campaign run that failed a year before he got assigned to investigate Clinton is something nefarious? Stoooopid.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

A PAC that also worked with HRC gave his wife money for a campaign a year before he was promoted to the HRC investigation.

but after he tried to bury benghazi as not a terrorist attack?

That is politics.

the fbi is supposed to be above that, are they not?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
well I thought I had seen the worst of it...
www.foxnews.com...

Yet another member of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigative team is facing questions over potential bias after it emerged that she used to represent ex-Obama aide Ben Rhodes and the Clinton Foundation.

Also this week, it was reported that Rhee represented the Clinton Foundation in 2015 against a racketeering lawsuit brought by conservative legal activist group Freedom Watch in 2015. Rhee also represented former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in a lawsuit seeking access to her private emails.

How the hell is someone who represented Hillary Clinton in a lawsuit on the investigative team that is looking into ANYTHING to do with Hillarys political opposition?

This is too much

Even if it were found that Trump himself took money personally from Putin I would not believe it coming from someone who personally took money from Hillary Clinton.

This investigation is a farce
How did they think they would get away with this garbage?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I remember listening to the MSM talking about Mueller's team and telling us that it was nothing special that he picked so many to HRC affiliated people and there would be no reason for any concern. Now all of this bs is getting slowly revealed. The FBI is still stonewalling other investigators and refuses to update them on the investigation. Nunes is getting character assassinated to keep the HIC from learning what the FBI has found so far. How is this fair to the treatment that HRC got? Why should the american people at this point trust anything what the SC uncovers?

It pisses me off because if this was all a ruse to get the swamp the stonewalling crap probably torpedoed that plan and sunk it to the bottom of the Mariana Trench. It doesn't help that Comey and Mueller come off as spineless creatures who apparently did the bidding of the swamp for far too long either. It feels like Comey with his holier than thou tweets lately is in fact mocking us.

edit on 7-12-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I remember listening to the MSM talking about Mueller's team and telling us that it was nothing special that he picked so many to HRC affiliated people and there would be no reason for any concern. Now all of this bs is getting slowly revealed. The FBI is still stonewalling other investigators and refuses to update them on the investigation. Nunes is getting character assassinated to keep the HIC from learning what the FBI has found so far. How is this fair to the treatment that HRC got? Why should the american people at this point trust anything what the SC uncovers?

It pisses me off because if this was all a ruse to get the swamp the stonewalling crap probably torpedoed that plan and sunk it to the bottom of the Mariana Trench. It doesn't help that Comey and Mueller come off as spineless creatures who apparently did the bidding of the swamp for far too long either. It feels like Comey with his holier than thou tweets lately is in fact mocking us.

you know i keep wondering, is it even possible to get an unbiased group together. what were the numbers in dc, something like 96% voted for hillary? i wonder if its actually quite hard to find a republican in those agencies. maybe weve had 20+ years of people hiring their buddies who all think alike and they have destroyed any chance at having a partisan agency. im just spitballing here though

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
You serious? What are you drinking in your avatar cuz you need to put it away. Clinton himself admitted he caused a crisis among black folk with his policy. Cited from a lefty source for ya as well just in case.

www.nytimes.com...

Also, LBJ, the good ole Civil Rights Act prez....ummhmm.

www.snopes.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join