It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP lawmakers cite new allegations of political bias in FBI

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Well looks like all the dirty laundry of the FBI is getting aired for everyone to see. It's unbelievable how the public was manipulated. I guess McCabe is in hot water now. What the hell is going on? Trump needs to purge the whole FBI and get rid of all the Obama leftovers. Every single one needs to be investigated. The storm has arrived. Trump was right again. The FBI is in tatters. Link is Thehill.com. Don't blame me for the source.

Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-Fla.) said Wednesday he interviewed a recently retired FBI supervisor who told him he was instructed by Deputy Director Andrew McCabe not to call the 2012 Benghazi attack an act of terrorism when distributing a report on the FBI findings to the larger intelligence community.

The agent found the instruction concerning because his unit had gathered incontrovertible evidence showing a major al Qaeda figure had directed the attack and the information had already been briefed to President Obama, the lawmaker said.

“What operational reason would there be to issue an edict to agents telling them, in the face of virtually conclusive evidence to the contrary, not to categorize the Benghazi attack as a result of terrorism? By placing the interests of the Obama administration over the public’s interests, the order is yet another data point highlighting the politicization of the FBI,” DeSantis said.

administration/363666-gop-lawmakers -cite-new-allegations-of-political-bias-in-fbi

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

People who work in the FBI would be right wingers in my opinion. All law enforcement types seem to be a little to the right. These are not social workers.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

People who work in the FBI would be right wingers in my opinion. All law enforcement types seem to be a little to the right. These are not social workers.

I don't care if they are Left or Right. This is about the manipulation of the public opinion as a whole. Not everything is just a partisan issue.
edit on 6-12-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Will we see orgasmic performances by the View about this revelation? With applauding, cheering, whistles?

Fake news, they wet themselves in glee.
Real news, the crickets, apart from the die hard nay sayer mooing, but the crickets...

*tumble weed rolls by*

It's a real sickness that guides people to use something such as this the way it was. And they really don't like having their wands confiscated.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
UPDATE: The FBI is Guilty of Obstruction of Justice.

www.frontpagemag.com...

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

There is a frequent poster on 4 chan they call MegaAnon. She is well respected and said months ago it would go down like this.

FBI
CIA
FED

Well, FBI is certainly going down and there is so much news so often it makes one dizzy and weak in the knees. But keep it up, I and most of us are still standing till the last plug in the swamp drain is removed.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The FBI is political?!?!?
How shocking!!!

Next thing you’re gonna say is Obama’s IRS was political....
Which would be equally shocking

-Chris

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
anyone else get the feeling the vast majority of govt agencies need to be razed to the ground and built anew? just seems that corruption has tainted the entirety of govt and the only way to clean it out is to start fresh. i feel like whatever they do to try and fix the problems will be tainted by how deep the corruption actually goes without starting over.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

There is a frequent poster on 4 chan they call MegaAnon. She is well respected and said months ago it would go down like this.

FBI
CIA
FED

Well, FBI is certainly going down and there is so much news so often it makes one dizzy and weak in the knees. But keep it up, I and most of us are still standing till the last plug in the swamp drain is removed.

I'm following various sources but it's so much happening at once. Funny thing is i predicted that December will be full of happenings a few days ago. I'm still waiting for the DWS and Awan bombshell though. Fingers crossed. Both sides should be punished and the corruption runs very deep.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.frontpagemag.com...

Nice find keep it up. This is huge.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale
anyone else get the feeling the vast majority of govt agencies need to be razed to the ground and built anew? just seems that corruption has tainted the entirety of govt and the only way to clean it out is to start fresh. i feel like whatever they do to try and fix the problems will be tainted by how deep the corruption actually goes without starting over.

Yes makes you wonder what is getting revealed next. Is this even perhaps Flynn's revenge? People laughed when i suggested he is flipping on the Obama administration.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

President Trump seems to take the Q and MegaAnon posters seriously too. I heard that the FBI is in such bad shape, that the head guy had to send out a "moral boosting" e-mail yesterday to all employees there.

It's sad that the FBI is so infested with Swamp Creatures, that President Trump has to refer to an agency under his administration as being "in tatters", as if he's powerless to change things there.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: carewemust

www.frontpagemag.com...

Nice find keep it up. This is huge.

It could even be a thread of its own. The "collusion" and "obstruction" narrative should be pointed at Hillary/Lynch/Comey/Obama, instead of Trump/Flynn/Sessions.

Edit to add: With each passing day, I'm becoming more convinced that there is something "fishy" with Jeff Sessions. He's the only one who has the authority to investigate the real law-breakers, and he's not doing so.

edit on 12/6/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

IMO Flynn is the most honest and genuine patriot in this whole affair. He genuinely wants this country to be what it was intended to be. God bless Michael Flynn...and I am not even a christian.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

How'd I do that? Dup
edit on 6-12-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Damning as this is... it certainly shouldn't surprise anyone. The Bushies propagandized as well... but one difference between the Bush Administration and the Obama administration... the Bushies just rolled s**t out overtly and said "we're doing this and this is why" and much of it was patently illegal. They didn't care, and they pushed back hard and threatened to brand anyone who pushed back too hard as "terrorist sympathizers".

However... the Obama administration just lied about stuff, and poo pooed anyone who tried to call them out as clowns and conspiracy theorists. (Look up court case Hedges vs Obama... for just one example)

But... your point is well taken... the FBI is compromised and rotten to the core. I feel bad for the career agents there... and I'm pretty sure they feel pretty disgusted about what is going on with FBI brass. Nothing new, actually... the lightest chaff floats to the top there... they have been covering # up there for decades.

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Well looks like all the dirty laundry of the FBI is getting aired for everyone to see. It's unbelievable how the public was manipulated. I guess McCabe is in hot water now. What the hell is going on? Trump needs to purge the whole FBI and get rid of all the Obama leftovers. Every single one needs to be investigated. The storm has arrived. Trump was right again. The FBI is in tatters. Link is Thehill.com. Don't blame me for the source.

Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-Fla.) said Wednesday he interviewed a recently retired FBI supervisor who told him he was instructed by Deputy Director Andrew McCabe not to call the 2012 Benghazi attack an act of terrorism when distributing a report on the FBI findings to the larger intelligence community.

The agent found the instruction concerning because his unit had gathered incontrovertible evidence showing a major al Qaeda figure had directed the attack and the information had already been briefed to President Obama, the lawmaker said.

“What operational reason would there be to issue an edict to agents telling them, in the face of virtually conclusive evidence to the contrary, not to categorize the Benghazi attack as a result of terrorism? By placing the interests of the Obama administration over the public’s interests, the order is yet another data point highlighting the politicization of the FBI,” DeSantis said.

administration/363666-gop-lawmakers -cite-new-allegations-of-political-bias-in-fbi

edit on 6-12-2017 by dasman888 because: Additions

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

You don't follow the news at all, eh?

It's plastered all over the media and editorial pages... the FBI has been caught cold helping Clinton and running a political hit job on Trump. There's literally no other way to comport this.
edit on 6-12-2017 by dasman888 because: Swamp critters

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888

You don't follow the news at all, eh?

It's plastered all over the media and editorial pages... the FBI has been caught cold helping Clinton and running a political hit job on Trump. There's literally no other way to comport this.

Well not all of them. I refuse to believe that they are all compromised. I said right from the beginning that Trump's win could have been the go-ahead for a revolution inside all intelligence agencies. I know it sounds cheesy but it's good vs evil on all levels.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Well do far the claims are from anonymous whistle blowers, so it's not proof as of yet.

But if true, a pattern is starting to emerge of the investigator using language to mislead the public about the seriousness of investigations.

Remember, comey admitted that at lynchs request he called the investigation a matter to help Hillary's image.

Now the fbi was misleading the public about their i,vestigation into benvhazi (if this is true)

The other disturbing pint in this article is the claim agents were supposed issuing inappropriate remarks about wanting to nail Flynn.

Again, of this is true, or fits right in with all of te other evidence that the fbi favored Hillary and wanted to get trumps people.

The politicization and weoponizing of the fbi is far more dangerous than any Russian influence could be.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I'm just browsing a /pol thread with MegaAnon and i've never seen the majority of anons being this polite. She also said that there are different Q's and only one is the real deal. It's like we are all trapped in a spy novel.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join