It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Kitty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
here's the painting i've done for my parents for christmas... it's based on a picture of one of their cats in a little hat, but she started to look kind of like sam elliot as i went on, so i made her a sheriff...

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

That avatar

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Cool. We got 2 cats, hmm maybe you gave me idea.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Yup, definitely Sam Elliot. Were you watching the Ranch before you started painting?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Yup, definitely Sam Elliot. Were you watching the Ranch before you started painting?

haha no, is it good?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

kinda childish isnt it? finger painting?
im sure they'll cherish it and hang it on their fridge as a parent should...
i never buy gifts for someone unless i think it will help them, how does the finger painting help them?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Like all cats it has a look in it's eyes that says 'I'm on to you'-which also works for a sheriff.
Dont stop halfway-now it needs a proper sheriff's hat.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Ok, so you must have some pretty cool parents. If I was to paint something like that to give to my mom for Christmas, I think she may just laugh her ass off and throw it in the trash, in a nice way. One year, I made a 35 min long video of some pictures, with music in the background. I made a DVD for her, and it's on YouTube. I think she liked it, but she has not watched it on YouTube, because I keep a check on how many times it's been viewed. I doubt she has watched the DVD of it, because she only really knows how to use the VCR.

Anyways, Nice.....I like it, in a pop culture funny type of way.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Kelso and Hyde from that 70's show are the sons of Sam Elliot, a cattle rancher in Colorado I think. Maybe Wyoming?? I don't remember. Its a comedy with a little bit of that 70's charm brought on by Danny Masterson and Ashton Kutcher, but on a more mature level I guess now they are all older.

Netflix just fired Danny though after blowback from those allegations. Too bad, he really adds character that won't be replaced. Pretty sure the show will die without him.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal

kinda childish isnt it? finger painting?
im sure they'll cherish it and hang it on their fridge as a parent should...
i never buy gifts for someone unless i think it will help them, how does the finger painting help them?

i bet you're fun at parties

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

i confess, i get no thrill from finger painting parties, but you would clearly fit right in.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

honestly, i'm not sure what i've done to get under your skin -- but if you enjoy insulting my abilities, then go for it.

i'm no da vinci, but i enjoy it and people i give art to enjoy it, so...

new topics

top topics

join