It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mebendazole and cimetidine may cure cancer .. the guardian paper

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hello ats ... seen in the paper that the drugs I took 5 years ago to beat my cancer are named in the guardian.. it was last year but I’ve only seen it last week .. here’s the link

www.theguardian.com...

‘ And there are other candidates. The ReDo project has drawn up a list of the six most promising drugs based on their low toxicity, plausible mechanism of action and strong evidence of potential efficacy in humans. They are: the aforementioned anti-worm drug mebendazole; an antacid used to treat stomach ulcers called cimetidine; the angina drug nitroglycerin; a broad-spectrum anti-fungal called itraconazole; an antibiotic used to treat chest infections called clarithromycin; the anti-inflammatory painkiller

Link to my thread is
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Worth a read I think 😊

edit on 122017fAmerica/ChicagopmWed, 06 Dec 2017 19:12:17 -060039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

edit on 122017fAmerica/ChicagopmWed, 06 Dec 2017 19:13:48 -060039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

edit on 122017fAmerica/ChicagopmWed, 06 Dec 2017 19:14:56 -060039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The cure has been around for 75 years or so.

edit on 6-12-2017 by SR1TX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

You can cure cancer with a handgun.

There are thousands of ways to kill cancer. Getting those chemical to do that while in the body is a different story.

Biochemistry is recommended.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
There is a lot wrong with the content of that article. I read a lot of medical research and this is not a medical research article, it is someone not interpreting all the actions of the meds correctly.

Just because a med has a particular property does not mean it will work. All meds have some side effects, those side effects can cause problems in our immune system and in enzyme pathways. The side effects can weaken our immune response to cancer. Talk to your doctor if you have cancer.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

No side affects at all from those 2 drugs !!! And of course you go to the doctor if you have cancer ..

edit on 122017fAmerica/ChicagoamThu, 07 Dec 2017 00:21:50 -060039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Medical trials would be a good thing.
Without them, there ain't much to go on. Either way.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Medical trials would be a good thing.
Without them, there ain't much to go on. Either way.

What are happening now but will take 5-10 years for the results 😕

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: nofear39

Yes.
That's a good idea as far as I'm concerned. Don't people complain about not enough testing for vaccines and stuff?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Some people are never happy 😁

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

That would seem to be a personal problem.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

That would seem to be a personal problem.

Yeap .. sad really but what can ya do 🤔😊

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Thanks for posting this.

No problem pal .. hope it does someone some good 😊

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39

No side affects at all from those 2 drugs !!! And of course you go to the doctor if you have cancer ..

No side effects from H2 blockers? Don't you read any research at all? If all you look at is what the people pushing these meds want you to look at, then you will not even consider the research showing the negative effects.

And the other one, Mebendazole: www.drugs.com...

Also of pertenance in that article:

This is from the article you posted. "Alongside conventional chemotherapy, surgery, and radiotherapy, she is taking a cocktail of experimental yet well-known medicines. Some of them might even be in your bathroom cabinet." That does not say these meds kill cancer, only that they do have some benefits if used alongside of regularly accepted treatments. Often a drug can be added to help stop some side effects that are bad when taking chemo drugs. They can help alleviate some dangerous side effects.

The article says more medicines are under investigation, including Statins. Statins? ascopubs.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

She’s taking them with chemo .. I took both for 2 years every day and had no side effects .. so I know from experience

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

She’s taking them with chemo .. I took both for 2 years every day and had no side effects .. so I know from experience

If you take a medicine for s specific problem it is designed for, there often is no side effects, it treats the disease. If you do not have that disease or are misdiagnosed with the disease, the medicine can actually make you ill. Say you do not have a problem with excess acid, but the problem is actually with too little acid, the symptoms are almost the same. What is the result? Bad results.

You took the meds for the illness they were designed for and they did fine.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

If you take a medicine for s specific problem it is designed for, there often is no side effects, it treats the disease. If you do not have that disease or are misdiagnosed with the disease, the medicine can actually make you ill. Say you do not have a problem with excess acid, but the problem is actually with too little acid, the symptoms are almost the same. What is the result? Bad results.

The worm meds are routinely prescribed mainly to children ricky.

Kids get pinworm / threadworm all the time, as do a lot of adults. Worm eggs are minute, so small, they can waft about in the air, get breathed in and the two week worm lifecycle begins...these drugs sound scary, what with their medical nomenclature and all, but really are benign (not to worms though).

Can't say that about many pharma drugs, even common stuff like aspirin or paracetamol, but this anti-parasite drug is fine.

People don't have 10 years to see a trial result, if they already have terminal cancer they'd be lucky to have months.

I would suggest, people with a terminal cancer ought to be pushed to the front of the trails queue, if they want to take a chance on their last few weeks or months.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

What you on about ? I took them for cancer not worms !!! Not heart burn !! Your not stupid so wtf ?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

This is the entire point of the OP.

ETA: By that, I mean, the OP took the combination of the medicines to treat cancer and apparently had much success.

edit on 12/7/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Why does it always have to be approved by the FDA?

How does that bring hope to people who are diagnosed and have little hope to go on?

It seems we always hear about these New "break through " treatments. Then they move on to "trials " then FDA approval . And well... that's where the trail goes cold . Meanwhile people are dropping like flys to the big C .

Millions if not billions have been spent on Cancer research and we have hardly made a milestone marker for putting people in remission.

Some say the survival rate is longer these days . But yet the rate of people getting cancer is dubble the remission rate .

I just don't think any restrictions should be placed on new possible treatments . " ohh we have something something that might kill cancer , but we have to wait 20 fkn years before we can use it on humans "

I understand taking precautions by testing lab animals etc . But ffs the hoops some of these companies have to jump though because of regulations to get to the human phase is unreal.

Anyway rant off ..

Fk Cancer

And Fk the FDA and Big Pharama.

And one last thing. To my colleague Phage stay out of the political forums please. This new style of one liner replies you have adopted just doesn't suit you man . Gone are the days when you used to convince the masses that a UFO was a cosmic ray!! Come back to us boyo . We know you are in their .

Kap.
edit on 01/01/1999 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

edit on 01/01/1999 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join