It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Over 10,000 texts' between ex-Mueller team officials found, after discovery of anti-Trump message

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Justice Department officials are reading through “over 10,000 texts” between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, Fox News has learned, after it emerged Strzok was removed from Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe following the discovery of anti-Trump messages between them.

'Ove r 10,000 texts' between ex-Mueller team officials found, after discovery of anti-Trump messages.

What a couple of idiots!!

We always told people that everything you do on an FBI issued device is stored on the BES server.

Deleting it does not make it go away.

I guess they should have asked their unit's electronic technicians.

I have seen more than one person busted for improper use of FBI property and that was well before I retired in 2012.
edit on R022017-12-06T19:02:05-06:00k0212Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Convenient that all of this information is being made so GD public. Almost as if they want us focusing on it every single day instead of other more important issues.

I sound like a broken record but you guys are being played so hard with this bread and circus show.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Great!

Let's see what's in them.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Convenient that all of this information is being made so GD public. Almost as if they want us focusing on it every single day instead of other more important issues.

I sound like a broken record but you guys are being played so hard with this bread and circus show.

I doubt if they are playing anyone on this one.... someone would have leaked that those messages were stored at some point..

Most likely a pre-emptive strike.
edit on R102017-12-06T19:10:57-06:00k1012Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

+39 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Says the guy who was parroting the non story about the embassy and how it was so horrible and going to lead to much violence!

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Says the guy who was parroting the non story about the embassy and how it was so horrible and going to lead to much violence!

I don't think anything will come of the FBI investigations that really impact the administration....

Possible, and I emphasize possible, unrest in the middle east keeps us in perpetual war.

We've already had two of our longest wars in history in the middle east with nothing but negative results, deaths, destabilized countries, and hemorrhaging tax dollars.

But I never hear the right complain about the federal government taking our taxes for that.

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
What kind of fools are we to pay good salaries to people who send 50,000 e-mails (Hillary-Huma) and 10,000 text messages (Strokyer) in less than a year? OMG.
edit on 12/6/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

haha.. irony

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Time for some more FOIA requests from Judicial Watch.

''''''classified at the time''''''

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
10,000 texts?

How did they find the time to do their jobs between texting and the affair.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What kind of fools are we to pay good salaries to people who send 50,000 e-mails (Hillary-Huma) and 10,000 text messages (Strokyer) in less than a year? OMG.

That's 40 a day !!
(5-day workweek)

No wonder they make mistakes like crazy.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Let me guess, the DOJ will read them but find nothing and we will all be expected to feel totes great about their *cough* thorough oversight.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

That's 40 a day !!
(5-day workweek)

No wonder they make mistakes like crazy.

At any rate, it's nice to have REAL EVIDENCE...for a change. No witch-hunt here!

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Let me guess, the DOJ will read them but find nothing and we will all be expected to feel totes great about their *cough* thorough oversight.

Like the great Grambler said yesterday... who's investigating the investigators?

"The Comedian was right. It's just a big f*cking joke!"

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

So you want to shout "Nothing to see here, folks, move along...?"

Seems sorta self-servicing for a Clinton fan to be saying that, but, golly, why not let's let the chips fall where they may?
edit on 6-12-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Speaking from entirely a support employee perspective...

There is a lot you can get away with when working for the FBI.... the main thing is when caught, tell the truth and express remorse and promise to never do it again.... unless it is something criminal, you will most likely get off with a letter in your file and some time off without pay.

Get caught lying....... you are out the door.

People get away with some crazy stuff while working for the FBI.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Thanks man, I appreciate the attention!

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Time for some more FOIA requests from Judicial Watch.

''''''classified at the time''''''

Bingo.... I bet JW is already drawing up the paperwork.

It would be very interesting to see how that plays out.... they can redact PII (Personally Identifying Information)...but there should absolutely be nothing classified in those texts, because the devices are unclassified devices.
edit on R052017-12-06T20:05:25-06:00k0512Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R052017-12-06T20:05:53-06:00k0512Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Hopefully not this time. The HIC and especially Nunes hinted that there is more to come. They are pretty determined after all the stonewalling bs. Nunes stated that they found ample evidence of more FBI tempering with the whole Hillary Clinton investigations. Like i said the layers of protection on her are growing thin. I guess the important people are tired of her yapping and want her to shut up. The DNC is in disarray and entrenched with infights.

Peter Strzok masterminded that all Clinton investigations going nowhere and now he is to stupid to use a #ing Burner? Is this guy even still alive? If they manage to flip him then the whole house of cards falls apart. Pour some gasoline on it and light the #ing match. Burn it all down. That's the only way of moving forward and restoring the trust of the american people.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Lol, "Clinton fan". I honestly can't see how you came to the conclusion that I'm a "Clinton fan". Is it because I don't like Trump? Pretty narrow mindset you have there, looks like you fell for their partisan BS. I don't like Clinton any more than I do Trump, which isn't very much at all. Seems like you can't wrap your head around the fact that people can dislike both Trump and Clinton at the same time. Crazy, huh?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join