It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As FBI Directors, Mueller and Comey Ignored Dozens of Female Agents Who Were Sexually Abused by Coll

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Considering how "dangerous" it can be to one's health and lifestyle, there have been an amazing number of sexual harassment complaints filed against the FBI. They're deeply buried by the Sexual-Abuse-Friendly Mainstream Media, dating back many years. Here's one recent example.

Former FBI agent Danielle Marks claimed in the lawsuit filed on Thursday in Denver U.S. District Court that blatant sexual remarks became so commonplace that male agents repeatedly joked about how many zeroes would be on a lawsuit after making particularly offensive remarks.

Marks identified FBI Director James Comey as a defendant in the civil lawsuit filed on her behalf by Denver attorneys Charlotte Sweeney and Kaitlyn Wright.

Source: www.denverpost.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: MotherMayEye

And rather recently, an agent who was engaged in an extramaratial affair with an FBI lawyer was demoted and put in charge of HR...his name we know as being the guy sending anti Trump texts while investigating him

The guy was deputy head of FBI counter-intelligence, the tweets were generally making fun of Trump...something a deal of the world is doing...right now, and probably a good part the US as well! Only Trump has actually said the tweets were anti-Trump, but...what does he know?
Now, think about this, Peter Strzok (that's his name BTW)is a Top FBI head investigator, especially in Russian affairs, did Mueller kick him out altogether...no! or perhaps more correctly, no way!

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The SWAMP is burning.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I disagree. The article cites a suit filed in District Court in Denver so many of the allegations are a part of the trial record. Many settlements documented as far as dollar amounts the the Federal EEOC.

I dislike the published source however it does not take a rocket scientist to acknowledge we have a problem. I hope the article does exagerate with the quoted dollar amounts for the settlements paid out, and they list those amounts as high as 150 million over a decade.

I hope it is fake, otherwise there are some serious problems in the institutions we place a whole lot of trust.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Marks identified FBI Director James Comey as a defendant in the civil lawsuit filed on her behalf by Denver attorneys Charlotte Sweeney and Kaitlyn Wright.

In his official capacity I presume...you don't say.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

He was a top FBI agent. A top investigator. He was engaged in an affair with another married agent lawyer. Talk about being vunerable to blackmail...nah he wouldn't do or say anything to protect his job.

He was fired and demoted fron his position so somebody who does know what the text say must have determined something was wrong or he would not have been demoted. And since they finally turned over the requested material to the Congressional Committee investigating we may soon know exactly what is those text. However they provided over 10 thousand so I dont expect it soon
edit on 12/6/2017 by DJMSN because: Correction

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: DJMSN

FBI’s Handling of Sexual Harassment and Misconduct Allegations

It's interesting the OIG is part of the protocol considering the long IG vacancy under Obama.

Here's what happened to one woman who filed a complaint about sexual discrimination against the FBI while she was under McCabe. After she went to Flynn about it and after hearing what happened, he intervened with a report as to his observations of her while working in coordination with his dept. The article is actually questioning if the FBI (McCabe) was retaliating against Flynn
Circa

Flynn’s intervention on behalf of Supervisory Special Agent Robyn Gritz was highly unusual, and included a letter in 2014 on his official Pentagon stationary, a public interview in 2015 supporting Gritz’s case and an offer to testify on her behalf. His offer put him as a hostile witness in a case against McCabe, who was soaring through the bureau’s leadership ranks.

The FBI sought to block Flynn’s support for the agent, asking a federal administrative law judge in May 2014 to keep Flynn and others from becoming a witness in her Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) case, memos obtained by Circa show. Two years later, the FBI opened its inquiry of Flynn.

The EEOC case, which is still pending, was serious enough to require McCabe to submit to a sworn statement to investigators, the documents show.

If not the FBI, then McCabe is....fill it in

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The SWAMP is burning.

After the swamp is stagnant long enough, it emits volatile methane gas. More foul than farts!

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: carewemust

In his official capacity I presume...you don't say.

Like I said, these sexual-assault/abuse stories against agencies of our Federal Government are in LOCAL newspapers that Google buries deep in its search engine. The Mainstream Media is so guilty of sexual misconduct at the highest levels, that they intentionally avoid printing/broadcasting these type of stories.

If the Department of Justice (Congress isn't powerful enough. Ask Devin Nunes.) really wanted to investigate, hundreds of sexual assaults committed by high-ranking government employees would be uncovered.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Okay, this is getting weird. I'm not sure how all of this is connected yet, but apparently THIS SITE was just ddos'd because of something to do with this story.

In the comments is an interesting link to a 2014 actor list on IMDB.

Take a LOOK.

How is this all related? We're the Feds covering for this?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Okay, this is getting weird. I'm not sure how all of this is connected yet, but apparently THIS SITE was just ddos'd because of something to do with this story.

Take a LOOK.

Crazy Days and Nights on their blind blog yesterday, in the comments, someone figured out who and the connections, and todays blind blog obivisously spoke of the two singers...Chester and??? (tho they were given pseudonyms) and people figured that one out as well. Have been hit hard since yesterday. Someone or two big is going down. There is a question as to if they are being fed this info. They have been around a long time.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Take a LOOK.

Crazy Days and Nights on their blind blog yesterday, in the comments, someone figured out who and the connections, and todays blind blog obivisously spoke of the two singers...Chester and??? (tho they were given pseudonyms) and people figured that one out as well. Have been hit hard since yesterday. Someone or two big is going down. There is a question as to if they are being fed this info. They have been around a long time.

I just learned of CDAN like, 30 minutes ago, what the hell is it? And what is a blind blog?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Take a LOOK.

I mean, that IMDB list was created in 2014 FFS, and Spacey is on that list.

It makes you wonder if that list is real.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Somebody brought up Hoover?
LA Times ran an article February 06, 1993|From Associated Press.

What is fiction or not is not as important as the direction it takes us?

My angle is an apple falling from it's tree.
The whole premise that we need this service The FBI provides is debunked.
They gave us investigating a thing like 911 and gave it to us in our asses. (Sorry about the aggressive cussing)

I hear armed forces take care of intelligence gathering?

Forget about all the ammo distributed under O's watch? I didn't. You pecker-woods better respect the Office of the President as much as or more than the guy sitting at the desk. Some ambition you got there kid.

Forbes

I wonder if women agents would rather cap their superiors/colleagues than go shooting American Citizens?

I have to say goodnight and put my puter away.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Their blind blog seems to give information but uses fake initials. Then people figure it out. It eventually gets to the public and people come out. They probably have inside info of something breaking.

I will pm you the rest since it is really off topic.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The storm has arrived. The FBI is getting purged. MAGA!

Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-Fla.) said Wednesday he interviewed a recently retired FBI supervisor who told him he was instructed by Deputy Director Andrew McCabe not to call the 2012 Benghazi attack an act of terrorism when distributing a report on the FBI findings to the larger intelligence community.

The agent found the instruction concerning because his unit had gathered incontrovertible evidence showing a major al Qaeda figure had directed the attack and the information had already been briefed to President Obama, the lawmaker said.

administration/363666-gop-lawmakers -cite-new-allegations-of-political-bias-in-fbi

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Can't stop this now.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I can't help but notice the timing of this article in relation to the ongoing Russian collusion investigation. What do you think, ATS? Is this a "hit piece" or is it "One of the most important stories I have ever been a part of in 30+ years.", as the article's author suggests?

*note, my original post was unceremoniously deleted, this is the second attempt to post this story!

I guess you haven't noticed the huge sexual harassment movement going on...lol

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I can't help but notice the timing of this article in relation to the ongoing Russian collusion investigation. What do you think, ATS? Is this a "hit piece" or is it "One of the most important stories I have ever been a part of in 30+ years.", as the article's author suggests?

*note, my original post was unceremoniously deleted, this is the second attempt to post this story!

I guess you haven't noticed the huge sexual harassment movement going on...lol

My point, actually, was that IF the FBI were to take a punishment on this report, it's convenient timing.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This is a hit piece in my opinion because the timing is too perfect, the Republicans are pointing their fingers at the FBI in order to discredit Mueller's investigation.

First of all, Mueller should be allowed to investigate unimpeded. He can only charge people with crimes if he has enough evidence. Someone appointed by Republicans, meanwhile, could be so biased as to close the case even with evidence.

As for being concerned about sexual harassment and the like, the Democrats are the ones taking responsibility for their actions, with Al Franken stepping down, Weinstein being disowned, and the like. Republicans don't seem to care about Roy Moore or Trump's past. In all honesty, I'm not sure Republicans would care about Al Franken's past if he was a Republican.

I'll have to read more about this, but my first impression is that I'm sure there were sexual harassment problems at the FBI, as with every other workplace.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join