It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did trump do this??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Senate voted 90 - 0 on it.

I'm not in charge of the world this week.

I let Augustus take over, so you can't blame me.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

As face23785 posted here www.washingtonexaminer.com...

It looks like it was the congress that pressured trump into forcing the issue.

I don't think Trump needed any pressure, it just looks to me like they were all on the same page, and now some Senators are trying to use it to attack Trump even though they voted for it.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

And ironically, the leaders of the Zionism movement looked at several other locations globally before deciding on current Israel as the Zionist homeland.

Do you have any links for this? Why would Zionists look at other locations outside of the land that God gave them in the Old Testament to create a Jewish state?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

And Trump pandered to their wants during his campaign to get their votes.

A risk he and the rest of the warhawks are more than happy to take on all our behalfs... because it won't be their sons and daughters putting their lives on the line if war breaks out over this move.

Donald Trump wants to prove to the world how big his hands are.

And the rest of the world will pay the price for it.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

And ironically, the leaders of the Zionism movement looked at several other locations globally before deciding on current Israel as the Zionist homeland.

Do you have any links for this? Why would Zionists look at other locations outside of the land that God gave them in the Old Testament to create a Jewish state?

Hey guys please start a new thread about this topic so that mine doesn't get derailed.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Trump promised during his campaign that he would move the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem, but in a reversal, signed an order on June 1 keeping the embassy in Tel Aviv, at least for now. The White House said it delayed the move to improve the chances of reaching a peace deal between Israel and the Palestinian Authority.

LOL! I'm a Trump supporter, but I think we all know that hell will freeze over before there's any "peace deal" between Israel and the Palestinian Authority.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't blame you for anything.

But what I do take you to task over though is your lassez faire attitude that this move by Trump is "no big deal"... that the rest of the world is just a bunch of whiny leftie crybabies.

This is a big deal.

A very big deal and a potentially pricey risk that your government personally took upon themselves to make. A risk that the rest of us might have to pay for.

So pardon my leftie ass if I'm a bit pissed off that I may end up having to bury some friends and family in the near future because of this.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Check your PM for the relevant link from "In the Shadow of Zion: Promised Lands Before Israel".

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Why? It's completely related to the topic.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

I don't blame you for anything.

But what I do take you to task over though is your lassez faire attitude that this move by Trump is "no big deal"... that the rest of the world is just a bunch of whiny leftie crybabies.

This is a big deal.

A very big deal and a potentially pricey risk that your government personally took upon themselves to make. A risk that the rest of us might have to pay for.

So pardon my leftie ass if I'm a bit pissed off that I may end up having to bury some friends and family in the near future because of this.

Call me crazy, but I'm going to blame any deaths on the murderous terrorists.

I'm pretty sick and ####ing tired of having a foreign policy that includes not upsetting terrorists because they might get mean.

Keee-rist Almighty!!!!

So we can't support other nations, because other other nations might get angry.

I just rolled my eyes so hard I saw my brain.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Hey guys please start a new thread about this topic so that mine doesn't get derailed.

As far as I can tell, there's nothing left to derail. Trump has announced that he considers Jerusalem the capitol of Israel and has directed the State Department to start the process of moving the embassy. The only thing left to discuss is whether or not this will rally Muslim extremists to try and stop it based on the religious beliefs of both sides.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

You believe there is a chance the Muslims will just let it go, one of their holy places?
Trump the Destroyer.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

So we can't support other nations, because other other nations might get angry.

Our countries have been supporting Israel since the day of its inception.

This particular move by Trump, however, is a whole new ballgame due to the religious hotbed issue that will now arise over this Jerusalem thing.

He and congress have just opened up a completely different can of worms.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

You can rest assure that because Trump agreed with Israel on Jerusalem, people will kill other people and everyone and their cousin can blame the evil Trump for terrorists killing people.

Never mind that it's coercion/blackmail/threats of violence that have stopped foreign policy in the past.

We just don't want to get them angry at us.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
What a US embassy in Jerusalem means to Palestinians

In June, however, like his predecessors, Trump signed a six-month waiver to delay the relocation, which would have complicated US efforts to resume the long-stalled Israeli-Palestinian peace talks.

The White House said at the time that the question is "not if that move happens, but only when".

The waiver expired on December 1.

Senior Trump administration said Trump will continue to sign the waiver until the process of moving the embassy, which could "take years", is completed. 

Trump has done nothing but blow his Trumpet, to divert eyes away from his little wandering hands due to the current climate. Trying to stop an impeachment for associating with and being a known philandering deviant.

Trump is "fake news" bending over the Arab nations to cause uproar, protests, and deaths of more innocent people at the hands of Israel's occupation forces.

Under the proposed 1947 UN Partition Plan, the city was meant to be internationally administered, due to its importance to the three Abrahamic religions. But, in 1948, Zionist forces seized the western half of the city and declared the area as part of what became Israel.

I am not even going to elaborate on Israel's crimes against Pallestine. The interactive sight linked bellow is very sobering and highlights the cost of America's blind religious support of the manipulating criminal state of Israel. Bring on Israel's total control of Jerusalem the breeding of a pure Red cow, rebulding of the temple and Armageddon. As the world's is F#@ with the political leaders we have......

Israel settlements 50 years of land theft explained

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

You believe there is a chance the Muslims will just let it go, one of their holy places?

Trump the Destroyer.

No, I don't believe there's a chance the Muslims will just let it go.

As for "Trump the Destroyer", he did promise to destroy ISIS, so if wants the new embassy in Jerusalem, he better get busy doing it.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Israel is an ally.

Allied countries help out and support one another, because that's what we do. And that's what we've been doing with Israel all along.

What we don't do as allies, however, is get involved in each other's religious issues... for obvious reasons that need not be explained.

Jerusalem (in particular) is a religious issue.

Hence the reason why we've all kept an arm's length distance from that specific sore spot with regards to the Israeli situation.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Israel is an ally.

Allied countries help out and support one another, because that's what we do. And that's what we've been doing with Israel all along.

What we don't do as allies, however, is get involved in each other's religious issues... for obvious reasons that need not be explained.

Hence the reason why we've all kept an arm's length distance from that specific sore spot with regards to the Israeli situation.

EVERYTHING in the middle east is a religious issue.

If we eat bacon, we're pissing off some dickhead extremist in the middle east.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Israel is an ally.

EVERYTHING in the middle east is a religious issue.

If we eat bacon, we're pissing off some dickhead extremist in the middle east.

Yes it is.

But Jerusalem is THE religious issue in the middle east. A nasty nasty religious hotbed issue that no sane person or country wants to get involved in.

Now go make me a bacon sammich (with extra mayo) as repentance for your president's big ego hands.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I Guess it Might be Because President Trump is Obviously the Anti-Christ , and is just Fulfilling Prophecy ? Israel would Now be able to Dismantle the Muslim Temple on the Mount and Build their New Temple there and Unleash Armageddon on the World ? I Hope Not....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join