It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower: Flynn told colleague Russia sanctions would be 'ripped up'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Flynn, while involved in the Trump transition, worked with companies including ACU Strategic Partners to make a deal with Russia to build nuclear reactors in the Middle East

As President Donald Trump delivered his inaugural address, incoming-national security adviser Michael Flynn texted his former business colleague about a plan to join Russia and build nuclear reactors in the Middle East:

The project was "good to go," he told them, according to a summary of a whistleblower's account provided by a lawmaker.

The business colleague who texted with Flynn later recounted that he also suggested sanctions against Russia would be "ripped up" as one of the administration's first acts, according to the whistleblower.

Flynn had texted Copson with the same message -- that the nuclear reaction project was "good to go" -- from his place on the dais outside the Capitol 10 minutes into Trump's inaugural address, the whistleblower told Cummings. Flynn also texted Copson to tell his business colleagues to "let them know to put things in place," Cummings wrote.

Copson then told the whistleblower that Flynn "has been putting everything in place for us" and that the project would "make a lot of very wealthy people."

LINK

This is breaking across multiple sources.
If you don't like the source above, pick another.

The Whistleblower's interview has been handed over to Trey Gowdy for follow-up.

The plan was to make billions by selling US Nuclear Policy and Foreign Policy (Russian Sanctions).

Flynn as the incoming Chief National Security Advisor to the President had partnered with ACU Strategic Partners who were putting together a deal for Russia to build Nuclear Reactors in the Middle East.

With Trump as President, Russian Sanctions about to be "torn up", Flynn and (who else) were on track to as he put it "make a lot of very wealthy people."

This entire administration is in Russia's pocket.

Drain the Swamp my ass. The minute Trump took the oath, his Chief National Security Advisor was so giddy about cashing in on repealing Russian sanctions he couldn't wait until he left the stage to text his partners.

edit on 6-12-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

they have had this since june?
why leak it now?
why only charge flynn with lying to the fbi if he did this?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

they have had this since june?
why leak it now?

Where do you see June?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

In trade for bigger fish, bigger crimes.

It's the way it goes.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
So did anything come to pass? The sanctions are still there last i checked.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Sounds like they coordinated with Mueller's team. He knew about it and directed them to keep it quiet until certain investigative steps had been completed.

Mueller clearly dangled all kinds of charges over Flynn's head. If this factors into that, it really makes me wonder what kind of info Flynn gave up to get everything reduced to the one felony.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Cummings office can't even verify if the story is true AND he has been critical of Gowdy for quite some time.

Always scroll to the end, lol.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

Sounds like they coordinated with Mueller's team. He knew about it and directed them to keep it quiet until certain investigative steps had been completed.

Mueller clearly dangled all kinds of charges over Flynn's head. If this factors into that, it really makes me wonder what kind of info Flynn gave up to get everything reduced to the one felony.

Careful. A story broke earlier that Mueller and Comey swept female FBI agents accusations of sexual abuse under the rug. At this point everything should be taken with a grain of salt. There is nothing implicating Trump knew about this btw. It's all still Flynn.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

So, Rep. Elijah Cummings--an abhorrently ideologically driven representative--has told a story about an unnamed whistleblower that describes a lot of things that Flynn may have said and/or suggested?

You'll have to excuse me as I approach this 'revelation' with extreme caution until we see some actual evidence versus hearsay from one of our congress' less...shall I say, "less-rationale" people?

link   

Let the following responses commence:

But HILLARY
BARACK was worse
Just wait Mueller is going after Hillary
Fake News
Anonymous
That isn't what Q says
But this isn't illegal
All just a witch hunt
Trump has done so much in office

What did I miss?

link   
Again ... if the had Flynn as a part of some kind of conspiracy, that's the crime he would be pleading to in order to strengthen that case. Instead, he's on a procedural crime -- lying to the FBI.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Yup forgot that one..

Trump didn't know.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Cummings office can't even verify if the story is true AND he has been critical of Gowdy for quite some time.

Always scroll to the end, lol.

Thanks for clicking on the link for me. I always feel dirty when i click on a cnn link.
So it's another unnamed source thing?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
trump.. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nothing will come from this.. just like the other useless crap they try to spew

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

Let the following responses commence:

But HILLARY
BARACK was worse
Just wait Mueller is going after Hillary
Fake News
Anonymous
That isn't what Q says
But this isn't illegal
All just a witch hunt
Trump has done so much in office

What did I miss?
EVERYTHING.

A bit late, at 10 post in without any of the list being touched.

Total fail, try again.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Yessir.

The cherry on top is CNN, so you know the spin will be good, lol.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

www.nytimes.com...

In the letter, Mr. Cummings said that the whistle-blower contacted his office in June and has authorized him to go public with the details.

Like I said if they had this since june and flynn had made his deal why leak this now?

In his letter, Mr. Cummings also said that his staff had been in consultations with Mr. Mueller’s team, which brought the criminal charge against Mr. Flynn. Staffers for the special counsel asked Mr. Cummings not to make the whistle-blower’s account public until “they completed certain investigative steps,” he wrote.

Mueller knew about this and only charged flynn with lying to the fbi, a process crime. So either this was not illegal or Mueller didn't have enough evidence to do anything about this. Asking Gowdy to now investigate this is a joke unless Cummings is willing to investigate why Muller hasn't followed up on this.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

This entire administration is in Russia's pocket.

source for this please as there is nothing in your op that states this

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Really?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: Arnie123

Really?

Yes, did you bother to read the article?

Most users of ATS, when clicking a thread, read the context of selected thread, usually clicking the source link for additional information not summarized as a result of time and space.
In this case, partisan bias, as the OP is clearly adding to the spin as per liberal news reporting goes.
edit on 6-12-2017 by Arnie123 because: heb

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join