It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Finds Penis In Ketchup Bottle (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
A family in Sweden had their dinner interrupted in quite a discusting way. They discovered something that might be a penis in their ketchup bottle. The police are analysing the object and the store have thrown out the rest of their stock.

www.iol.co.za
Viktoria Ed said she was lucky enough to discover the organ before putting the sauce on her bread rolls, unlike her husband Stefan and their children, Madeleine and Simon.

"It looked like a penis, of an adult if it's human, and medium sized," she said.

The Godegaarden brand ketchup was made in Turkey and distributed in Sweden by the company Axfood. The shop where the ketchup was bought on Friday has thrown out the rest of its stock.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I think this family deserves some big compensation after this upsetting experience. A lifetime supply of ketchup will probably be a bad idea. They wouldn`t have thrown out the stock if they didn`t think it was true. There could be more bottles out there...t]

[edit on 2005/2/13 by Hellmutt]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
LOL is this for real, links please just kidding links i.e. sausage LOL
I wonder about the owner of the said object.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Well, in Turkey they cut off your hand for stealing.....

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Please add any further discussion to the following thread. It's from the same author as this thread. As you know this was moved from ATSNN to this forum which gives us two identical threads.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Closing Thread

top topics

join