It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors identify brain abnormalities in Cuba attack patients

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Offhand?

The endless wave of Always Trump/Anti Trumpers arguing incessantly over the same four issues ad nauseum. I'm almost convinced some of the regular contributors from both sides are just Russian Trolls or bots.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Psychotropic nano bots activated by a MASER once they've permeated the blood brain barrier (BBB).

Acoustic weapons cannot go discreetly through solid objects (unless it's impedance matched). A focused MASER could.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

This should be a clear sign that, sometimes, symptoms of mental illness, other brain related issues, and changes to the brain can be caused by sources largely unknown to the mainstream medical profession.

Drugs and other substances are to blame a lot of the time...but now we are considering sonic and EM devices, along with bio weapons.

This is probably just the tip of the ice berg when it comes to our knowledge base on mental/brain related causations.

edit on 9-12-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
A lot of things might cause this to happen. It could be a gas combination from a mixture of natural things in the environment and something used to clean the rooms. I would guess a micotoxin of some sort or maybe an ammonia compound possibly mixed with a bleach cleaner. The possibilities in today's chemical ridden society are massive, the chemistry can even cross react in the body. Some food additive or chemistry that reacts with a chemical to disinfect the room. Something growing on the air conditioning coils or fins. Maybe the people are taking something to fend off dysteria and it is cross reacting with a chemical used to clean rooms.

It could be almost anything. It does not have to be intentional. I have never even considered that they had sonic weapons used on them, but there is a possibility that an air purifying system is giving off a frequency that effects them. It could be a transmitter nearby that is not a weapon, but for some reason it bothers them because of something they do or because of a possible different frequency of their phones. Two signals can combine to form a different signal. Maybe the place they are staying has a blocking frequency to stop anyone from hacking into calls.

I was originally thinking this was some sort of targeted electronic weapon. However you make some good points about how an illness like this could arise from an opportunistic interaction of several components, both chemical and environmental.

Since this syndrome appears to be limited to US and Canadian personnel, perhaps it's related to some product or technology that is commonplace in North America, but relatively unknown in the rest of the world. An unexpected reaction with lesser quality, and possibly contaminated Cuban products could manifest an illness with these symptoms.

-dex

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I was right!

www.newscientist.com...

originally posted by: ArcAngel
Psychotropic nano bots activated by a MASER once they've permeated the blood brain barrier (BBB).

Acoustic weapons cannot go discreetly through solid objects (unless it's impedance matched). A focused MASER could.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join