It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official , Jerusalem is Israel's capital - Trump

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

because the mod knows that criticism of Zionist is not a criticism of the Jewish people. The Palestinian are semite too you know. I criticised Robert Mugabe but that does not mean I'm racist against black people or Zimbabwean. Particularly as I am black too. Don't you believe in free speech?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: enkilo

Some context from the ongoing investigation:

This morning, former Trump national security advisor Michael Flynn plead guilty to lying to the FBI about his efforts with Jared Kushner to torpedo a United Nations Security Council resolution criticizing Israeli settlements. These included lobbying the Russian ambassador to help in this campaign by delaying or cancelling a vote on the matter.

www.counterpunch.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: enkilo

because the mod knows that criticism of Zionist is not a criticism of the Jewish people. The Palestinian are semite too you know. I criticised Robert Mugabe but that does not mean I'm racist against black people or Zimbabwean. Particularly as I am black too. Don't you believe in free speech?

Absolutely. The great thing about free speech is that allows people to reveal themselves. Why the hatred toward "Zionists?" Who are these people? What do they want? Why do you hate them so?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I am getting the feeling that Russia is setting itself up to be the "peacemakers" in the Middle East."

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

They can't be worse than the USA.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

They wont let a good crisis like this go to waste, that's for sure.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

They can't be worse than the USA.

Just ask all the dead Syrians.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

The better question would be, if there can be something like liberal zionism.

The Apartheid system Israeli authorities established in the West Bank and Gaza Strip as part of the occupation regime that began after the 1967 Six Day War is therefore an embarrassment for liberal Zionists.

Some of them saw the problem coming; many did not. Since 1967, attitudes have varied, with anti-occupation sentiments waxing and waning, partly in response to changing perceptions of the occupation’s Palestinian victims. Liberal Zionists also sometimes worry about the occupation’s moral and cultural effects on Israelis and on Israeli society.

They understand that one people cannot keep another in subjugation without making a mockery of liberal principles. But they have also come to realize that there is no way to hold on to the occupied territories without keeping its population subjugated.

Zionists, including liberal Zionists, consider the occupied territories – not so much Gaza or the Golan Heights, but what they call Judea and Samaria — the heart of the Biblical Land of Israel. They are loath to give up any part of it.

www.counterpunch.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

The United States of America is directly responsible for the Syrian civil war. And for the destruction of Libya. And Iraq. And Yemen. Next in line are North Korea and Iran.

So, tell me, how exactly could any other country out-do the USA?
edit on 658k2017Saturdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

So you hate Zionists because they believe the Old Testament is literally true?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

The United States of America is directly responsible for the Syrian civil war. And for the destruction of Libya. And Iraq. And Yemen. Next in line are North Korea and Iran.

So, tell me, how exactly could any other country out-do the USA?

So you agree that Russia is angling to be the new peace broker in the Middle East?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

No, I don't, because Russia does not have enough financial power to act as a world cop. They don't even have the military force necessary for it.

They might try a different approach, but I don't think they have the leverage over any of the country in the Middle East. My opinion is that Russia will do everything in it's power to support and protect their only allies there, Syria and Iran.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Russia does not need money and arms if it knows how to manipulate minds, does it? Trump's move has given the Palestinians an excuse to reject US involvement in any peace plan. What other nation will both parties be able to trust? Islamophobic and antisemitic Europe?

ETA: Four stars in four minutes. Some people notice these things....
edit on 9-12-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I do not think you need a history lesson about the zionist. Do your own unbiased unblinkered research and you will see who those psychopaths are. I do not hate them. I hate what they doing to the innocent palestinians woman and children. Can you imagine coming home after work and your house has been demolished because a member of your family has been designated a terrorist? In your own land. How terrible is that and how cruel is a supposed human being who would do that to innocent children and woman.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: enkilo

I do not think you need a history lesson about the zionist. Do your own unbiased unblinkered research and you will see who those psychopaths are. I do not hate them. I hate what they doing to the innocent palestinians woman and children. Can you imagine coming home after work and your house has been demolished because a member of your family has been designated a terrorist? In your own land. How terrible is that and how cruel is a supposed human being who would do that to innocent children and woman.

Who are these Zionists you hate so much? What is wrong with defending the land of your birth? The IDF acts against people who want to see all the Jews dead. What is wrong with self defense? Why can't the Arabs just leave Israel alone?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
the people that think that Russia and United state are on different side lol. They are just different side of the same coin.The Zionist have massive influence in Russia forever. Which is why despite the threat to their ally Iran the russian has never threatened Israel. Isn't that strange?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Looks to me as if the Palestinians were just waiting for an excuse to act violently again against the Israeli. It's not a secret that the Middle Eastern countries are antisemitic.

How can peace plan work, when you have Hamas at one side? They are a terrorist organization. I know that you have probably become dull to supporting terrorists, but as the history had taught us, they will eventually turn on you.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Oh the hate... but an Apartheid hatemonger regime is OK in your book?

Double edged sword anyone?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

It's not the land of their birth.The IDF murder innocent and get away with it. It is not self-defense to kill children and woman. Israel is a nuclear power with one of the most advanced armies on earth backed by the most advanced army on earth in the USA. It does not fear any of the Arab states. It used that as an excuse to accomplished the zionist stated goal of greater Israel. The Arab state has not attempted anything against the Israeli in a long time as they know that would mean certain annihilation. in fact, most Arab states are fine with what the zionist are doing as they do not want the Palestinian problem on their doorstep. Which is why countries like Egypt and Saudi Arabia collaborate with Israel while giving lip service to the anti jew sentiments coming from their people.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

How can peace plan work, when you have Hamas at one side? They are a terrorist organization.

How many civilians has Hamas killed compared to the IDF ?
There's a thin blurry line between terrorist organizations and state sanctioned aggressors.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join