It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official , Jerusalem is Israel's capital - Trump

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

Also, you may not be scared of the Ashkenazi mob that ruled Israel, but your leaders are certainly scared of them.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   

How would you like to exist on your own land while everyone around you wanted you dead? Not just gone, dead.
Just asked the palestinians.

(post by enkilo removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Thanks for the tip - if fried I'll try it

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

So the anti-christ will be a diplomat coming out of the US Embassy?
hmmm...

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

They're doing everything God, said they'd do. Pres. D. Trump "bucked" the "democratic/majority, "educated".. of the globe/world

So seeing how every man and his dog has been trying to politically assassinate Trump it would mean that Trump is the metaphorical Messiah.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Allah is, is the fallen Angel who wanted to be "like" the most high

So it took the fallen Angel until 600 AD to start the Islam religion?
hahahaha - you can't be serious. Just look at some of the antics of the Romans

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: enkilo

How would you like to exist on your own land while everyone around you wanted you dead? Not just gone, dead.
Just asked the palestinians.

I'd probably try to defend myself until ultimately there was a war over the issue, most likly started by those around me who wanted me dead. At which point I'd probably do everything I could to win that war .... And than hopefully if I won the war I'd probably take some/all of the land from the countries that started the war against me as reparations. But to show that I wasn't as bad as those around me who just wanted me dead I'd probably let some of them still live in my now bigger country.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

if you talking about Israel then you will know that it was the Zionist terrorist organization Irgun who started the war. And now they have the audacity to call others terrorist.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Yvhmer

Postponing the move for six month is provided for in the legislation on grounds of "national security." Given that funding for the State Department has been slashed, and Israel is in a very dangerous part of the world, I would say the security issues involved in building a new embassy with no funds pretty much rules the whole thing out for now.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: enkilo
a reply to: DanDanDat

if you talking about Israel then you will know that it was the Zionist terrorist organization Irgun who started the war. And now they have the audacity to call others terrorist.

But it was the Arabs who started the anti-Zionist riots that led to Irgun being formed. The first settlers purchased their land legally. Irgun helped run the British colonizers out of the area. The Arabs did nothing to win their independence. They should have helped. Too late now. If they only there were Muslim majority countries they could take refuge in....

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

so you expected the Palestinians to just sit on their hands and let the zionist take their land. I see so many Americans do not want the Mexicans or Arabs into their country, even legally, because they fear becoming minority in their own, well, stolen land. The fact that the Irgun was a terrorist organization but now they themselves are claiming others are terrorist is pure irony. Add to the fact they formed and sponsored Hamas and you see what the Ashkenazi mob truly are.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

For once im gonna agree with our liberal friends that this is a bad move.

Real Christians and Jews (judeo Christians) oppose this because the Torah prohibits us from owning a Jewish state. Real Jews speak out against zionism

If you liberals really care about this situation , then get your facts straight and help expose the truth. Zionism hijacked Judaism long ago through Theodore Herzl, a Jesuit agent.

Real Jews follow the Torah.
Fake Jews follow the Talmud.

It is the fake ones causing strife and division to ALL of mankind.

Trumps move only proves he is anti Christian. This was already forewarned in the king james bible. The synagogue of satan pretending to be jews but are liars instead.

Both left and right are being played by them. Hillary or Trump. I personally see no difference between them.

Both have gone against scriptures. Trump and Hillary = Hegelian dialectic. Two sides same coin.

Tldr: The real Jewish people are prohibited by the Torah to own a Jewish state.

The consequences are of biblical proportions.

Aka Armageddon.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

He`s been around long before squeezing Mohammad in a cave, even Mohammad thought himself possessed and tried killing himself on different occasions.

But to point out all the prophecies pointing out Islam to come through the Bible would take ages.

But here is a side by side of just some Biblical verses along side Islamic for you to chew on for starters.

666= In the name of Allah, demonstrated..

All the countries that will be destroyed as prophesied to be in their olden day Biblical names and locations are all Islamic now.

Through Ishmael who was banished by Abraham for being a wild donkey and worshiping false gods became known as the Ishmaelites then the people of the desert to the Arabs through which we got Mohammad and his deluded sick religion. Ismael was told he would become a great people (in number) and his hand will be upon every man and every man against him. Which also fits the bill to Islam.

This was all written about 600+ years before Islam raised its ugly head through Mohammed, in 600 years Christianity spread throughout the ME and the peaceful Christians were slaughtered and their wives taken raped or forced conversion as is Mohammad way. Rome did the same but couldn`t stop the spread of Christianity so through Constantine messed pagan with Christianity where we have the now Roman Catholics and all their abuses.

In Islam it was submit or if your lucky to be a Jew or Christian (who are the worst of creature pigs and apes) who won`t convert but stop fighting back, pay the Jizya as a Dhimmi.
Take a look at how they are treated in Islamic countries, they are called sweepers in Pakistan.

Their goal fight make the world submit to their Allah, through every means possible through all forms of Jihad as there are multiple forms, they won`t succeed. If they did succeed they would only kill each other as is the Islamic way from the perverted Satanically possessed sexually perverted warmongering idol worshiping mass murdering rapist false prophet Mohammad etc all backed by their own books, who is their guide of moral conduct.

edit on 8-12-2017 by gps777 because: bb code

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: enkilo

so you expected the Palestinians to just sit on their hands and let the zionist take their land.

No, the Zionists expected the Arabs to welcome them when they provided them with medical care and taught them the latest farming techniques. When the Ottoman Empire fell the British occupied it and started calling it Palestine, the European Jews hoped that the Arabs would help them liberate the land from the British. Instead, they attacked the Jews who had bought the land from its legal Arab and Turkish owners.

Anyway, this is not the topic of this thread. The Palestinians wasted seventy years trying to make Israel go away instead of building a Palestinian state. Trump's move has given the go ahead for the Israeli right-- the Greater Israel faction-- to start ethnic cleansing in earnest.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
General observation: Trump has turned up the heat in the Levant and brought the prophesy nuts out of the woodworks.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

you seriously believe that the Zionist expected the Arab to help them? The Zionist never wanted any Palestinians to help as their intent from the start was to wipe out the Arab and built the greater Israel. They did not need Trump permission to start ethnic cleansing as they started it as soon as they've arrived.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

agree with you on that point. The nuts are out in drove.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Israel is the root cause to the problems faced by the Palestinians , that has been obvious for decades , how would you feel if your neighbor set up a tent on your land and claimed it as their own ?

The UN is the one that divided up Jerusalem. Palestine refused to accept the division, so Israel took the eastern side by force.

Palestine lost the city on their own, but if the UN had not tried to control what was going on, there's no telling how different things could have been by this point.

I have never claimed that both don't hold culpability in the ongoing violence and destabilization, but the UN is the one that started bickering match by trying to create a diplomatic solution by dividing up a holy site between two...competing?...religions.

Obviousness only exists when you look at the issue with a vacuous approach. There are too many times to count that the borders surrounding Jerusalem have been drawn and redrawn without the consent of the country on the other side. So what does one do, only listen to the UN? Only listen to the "international community?" Only listen to Palestine? Only listen to Jordan's claim of their borders when they let Palestine become a nation? Only listen to Israel?

I've taken a lot of this stuff into account, and come to my conclusion. It is what it is, but nothing about it is "obvious." And furthermore, if we have an embassy in a country, especially a country who is an ally, it makes sense to put the embassy in the capital claimed by that nation, especially when doing so is in accordance with our congressional vote from 1995.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: enkilo

The Palestinians wasted seventy years trying to make Israel go away instead of building a Palestinian state.

If one sentence could sum up the whole conflict, this is it.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join