It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official , Jerusalem is Israel's capital - Trump

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Ill wager that King David would have been pleased with Mr. Trumps decision, and would have given thanks to the Living God

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Oh man! I starred your post before I realized you were being sarcastic.

The wisdom you bring to this site is priceless. I only wish you would post more often.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Well I am all for it. I only have been insisting all year that yes, this is actually going to happen! I could probably bring up twenty posts proclaiming that this is exactly what will happen because we are now in the era of fulfilling bible prophecy.

Now maybe some people will start taking prophecy more seriously and recognize the sign of the times and be on better behavior. Whatever Jesus is, alien, advanced civ, demon or angel, whatever he or it represents will be arriving on Earth in a few short years.

Now we have to wait and see how the AI robot plays into all this. The robot is a recognized citizen of Saudi Arabia, who have been tight with Israel officially for decades but only now publicly recognized. But if they are so tight, how will they deal with this? I will tell you how, they will present this abomination as the only solution to an eternal struggle in humanity, because it can do so with the impartiality of not having being human. This is how they will sell it, mark my words.

With Sophia the anti-christ already having an ambassador designation of sorts, it will be sent to Israel to make its throne in the new capital and proclaim itself as God to try and trick us all that it will know the best way to deal with the Palestinian/Israel situation.

Those with eyes to see and ears to hear will recognize the coming of the end of days....

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Ill wager that King David would have been pleased with Mr. Trumps decision, and would have given thanks to the Living God

The same King David the bible says murdered a man for his wife...

That King David would like Trump

edit on 6-12-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
What is the context though? Is it to murder him to steal his wife, or murder the man to honor David's own wife?? I would burn down the Earth for my wife so I don't really see a problem with killing for your spouse for whatever reason.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Now it seems like that monster trump is vall8my on Saudi Arabia to lift it's blockade of Yemen..

www.zerohedge.com...‘immediately’-end-yemen-blockade

I wonder how this will be spun to make trump seem like a Muslim hating xeonophobe?

404 File not found... Not that zerohedge tends to report accurately in the first place.

ETA: I was able to bunt it down. Being zerohedge, they emphasized America's long history of looking the other way at the slaughter. They then speculate that the announcement was made because of the universally negative reaction to the embassy announcement. Damage control. Note that it was a press release from the White House, not an actual statement- or tweet- by Trump himself. I wonder if the move is an attempt to goad Secretary Tillerson into quitting....
edit on 6-12-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I support this, and I had a good vibe today.

It's certainly bringing both sides together rather quickly, and thus, now would be the time to talk about a peace deal, while taking a look at East Jerusalem and the map itself.

Jerusalem is the capital of Isreal for all intents and purposes already anyway.

It was the right thing to do provided Trump kicks diplomacy into high gear in pursuit of a deal while everone is leaning in on the same table.

Best done before everyone starts to freak out too badly.

Could be a brilliant idea with a peace deal in mind in it's own way.

If Tillerson isn't into this, fire him right away, while Jared continues to make this push.

The State Department needs to be kicking it into high gear in angling for peace, no matter what the current perceived state of affairs.

It could turn out in the end to represent a brilliant maneuver since the status quo simply wasn't working.

Yes the Palestinians and the Arabs have rights and full unfettered and unconstrained access to those holy sites, and have a claim in East Jeusalem as part of any peace deal, but I guess it robs them of the idea of Jerusalem as the Palestinian Capital City, although wouldn't that require the end of Israel?

It's bold and authentic, and the correct path. Status quo wasn't working.

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 6-12-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

And maybe you could try to be more smug!

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

What State Department? It's all Kushner now.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Willtell
What is the context though? Is it to murder him to steal his wife, or murder the man to honor David's own wife?? I would burn down the Earth for my wife so I don't really see a problem with killing for your spouse for whatever reason.

No, according to the Bible he murdered for lust and murdered a friends wife he lusted after. Supposedly a holy Prophet did all of that

look it up, its an old story.

Though the Quran doesn't say David was a murderer

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

"16 then let those in Judea flee to the mountains.…

Old news - Jesus did the same, throwing out the bankers from the temples

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I knew you were going to bring up "free will" and right on cue you did.

Let me know why god was temporarily blinded in Eden and had to call out for Adam.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Actually Trump won’t get much flack from this since the American media and government, even democrats, is Zionist completely.

Israel is their little pit bull puppy they have sacrificed a whole race of very poor people for, the Palestinians.

Granted, the Palestinian politicians have made a lot of mistakes and should have made some kind of peace years ago when the Israeli government wasn’t as radical as now.

They waited until now the US government is radicalized by an unfit ignoramus--Trump.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Whatever Jesus is, alien, advanced civ, demon or angel, whatever he or it represents will be arriving on Earth in a few short years.

A hologram jesus?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Sorry don't speak Spanish; boiled pork - yuk

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
It could very well be a simple hologram broadcast by whatever it is that will arrive.

And the pork is only boiled for a moment to get the flavor absorbed, and then you fry it. Go to a latin market wherever ethnic people are in Perth, Australia and get some from their hot case already made. You will not regret it!

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Holy hell, I'm zipping ahead to try to get a word in edgewise. I'll go back and read from page 8 when I'm done. You guys realize Washington D.C. is independent of the the States right? As in it is a territory independent of the 50 states, right? To me, what this does, is establishes Jerusalem as the capital of a disputed territory. Now they are free to PEACEFULLY establish state lines if they so choose. Eff this he said she said that bullhockey. Now is the time for Israelis and Palestinians to firmly establish their claims through diplomacy, with the understanding that Jerusalem is off limits. It is independent. YES the dip#s will squirm. That's what they do. Thank you President Trump for making a stand. You made a great start. Now it is time for policy decisions that pressure the end of violence. He's way smarter than me so I am certain he knows this already. The US is a global power. Being wishy-washy on establishing the seat of power in the region has only contributed to the bloodshed, which has in turn lined the pockets of US-based weapons manufacturers. A good decision, to close the gap. Make them pay, Mr. President!

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join