It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official , Jerusalem is Israel's capital - Trump

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's because we granted them that land, Israel forcibly took Palestinian land. Huge difference.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No, but the point of them was that the person being bullied, of course, would react violently because, duh.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

So your argument doesn't make sense either way. Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That's because we granted them that land, Israel forcibly took Palestinian land. Huge difference.

Israel took the land in the course of a war the Palestinians fought in along with the other nations in the region. Had they not been so eager to wipe out their new neighbor (you know try to take their land), they would not have lost the land they did.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Yeah, duh. Poke a bear long enough or hard enough and you can expect a reaction at some point. But let's poke it anyways because we have a shotgun.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Plotus

originally posted by: randyvs
To recognise Jerusalem has been the capitol of
Isreal since forever, shouldn't provoke anyone.
It is simply the God given truth. Let those who
hate the truth come against God.

Yes, Bravo. I say the same...
...and there's your problem right there. Palestinians have a God that says it's theirs. But brown people's Gods don't seem to be valid.

Oh ... wait ... I thought all the Abrahamic religions had the same God? Isn't that what progs were busy telling us not so long ago?

Of course, given that Islam is a religion followed by more than just "brown" people, your racism is showing.

He must not see a lot of the Brown Jews either. Yahweh made the Jews white ya know... .

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Ah ok, so if your neighbor plants his flag in your front yard you shouldn't take it out because you'll lose even more land. The neighbor is justified in taking your front yard as his own because you resisted his invasion.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Yeah, duh. Poke a bear long enough or hard enough and you can expect a reaction at some point. But let's poke it anyways because we have a shotgun.

So basically, you're the kid who consistently gave up your lunch money in an attempt to avoid the swirly in the toilet?

"I better not refuse ... because if I upset him, he'll hurt me!" ... Then sometimes, he hurt you anyway?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Meanwhile in Jerusalem, the municipality has illuminated the walls of the Old City in red, white and blue to show thanks to Mr Trump's recognition of it as Israel's capital.
Mayor Nir Barkat says the main entrance to the city will also be lit in America's colors and American flags will be flown across major streets of the city on Thursday. .........I personally believe there rubbing it in and the old saying goes, the one stirring the #, you will gets some on you.....

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

America is the bully in this situation. You've got it backwards. But turning it around does sound good for your point if view.
edit on 12/6/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Well of course I would but do you have such a seriously short memory that you have failed to remember that Israel was attacked first, that they defended themselves and won ?

They then returned a large portion of what they gained only to retain a bit to maintain a buffer zone.

Israelies and Arab people have lived together peacefully for generations. It is greed and politics that drives only a few to be unhappy.

The Palenstinian people need to ask those they support who are in charge as to why they still suffer. Loads of money is given to them and they waste it in support of terrorist. I still believe it was designed and is to be used as a tool for getting the 2 party talks going again. I have not seen it mentioned but I do believe that President Trump, long before he even considered running use to speak to various Jewish groups in New York that he wished that both parties could agree to Jerusalem being a city much like the Vatican with a equally staffed council of both religions leaders.

Not a bad idea but not sure if either would ever agree to it and as for a Native American take over ? I think I would applaud them as long as they paid back all the monies paid to their leaders thru the years.

If you think about it, every person in Palestine should be wealthy only if the money given them over the years had been distributed accordingly and sadly the same for many of our first nation peoples.

link   

Ah ok, so if your neighbor plants his flag in your front yard you shouldn't take it out because you'll lose even more land. The neighbor is justified in taking your front yard as his own because you resisted his invasion.

Talk to the Brits on that one. They created the state of Israel and originally there were two: Israel and the state for the Arabs who lived there.

Of course, no one expected the Jews to hold on to their new state, but they did and pushed back in the 7 Days War (one they did not start) which is how we have what we have today.

Had the Arabs left well enough alone, they would have their state, but they trusted the other nations who felt they all could simply wipe the Jews off the map. They were wrong.

Interesting how you overlook that attempted genocide.

link   

a reply to: Perfectenemy

Sounds a lot like the "never-Trump" mentality.

It's always a good sign when Merkel is against something. I learned my lesson. Btw the majority of our MSM seems to support Trump in his decision. The whole Trump is a Nazi narrative went right out of the window as well.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

a reply to: face23785

So your argument doesn't make sense either way. Thanks for clearing that up.

Actually yours doesn't. There was gonna be violence anyway, so might as well move the embassy. Hamas and Palestine aren't interested in peace or a two-state solution. This embassy move changes nothing.
edit on 6 12 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Why are Palestinians Bears who will only attack? Can't they be Bunny rabbits who run away. Or cats who just look at you like you are an idiot and wait till you leave?

That's why your arguements don't seem to work. You pre suppose a certain reaction to an event. They aren't pre-destined to start jihad over everything.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

America is the bully in this situation. You've got it backwards. But turning it around does sound good for your point if view.

We had next to nothing to do with it. Israel is mainly a British creation because they held the land prior to Israel's creation through the two World Wars.

If we recognize Israel as an ally in the region? Well, they aren't the only nation we ally with over there, but they seem to be the only one people hate us allying with.

link   

So you honestly believe Israel would have been content with the little bit of land they had originally? That's cute.

Fact is Israel took land forcibly and threw Palestinians out on the street in the act of their invasion.

Like I said, if your neighbor planted his flag in your front yard I don't think you'd just sit back and let it happen either.

link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Hey, meddling in foreign affairs is what the USA does best...

Right???

the USA mans burden.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

a reply to: Perfectenemy

Sounds a lot like the "never-Trump" mentality.

. Btw the majority of our MSM seems to support Trump in his decision. The whole Trump is a Nazi narrative went right out of the window as well.

That's only because Jews control the media. Wait.... If Jews control the MSM and they hate Trump.... Does not compute, Does not compute.....*Head Explodes*

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Saudi Arabia's King Salman told Mr Trump, according to a Saudi readout of their telephone conversation.

Declaring Jerusalem as Israel's capital, the King said, "would constitute a flagrant provocation to all Muslims, all over the world. ......all over the world is a lot of Muslims.....

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join