It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official , Jerusalem is Israel's capital - Trump

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The notion that Trump shouldn't do this in order to alleviate future Islamic anger is telling. If everyone ate halal food, stopped eating bacon, that would also alleviate the fears and angers of Islamists. The argument that we shouldn't do something because it might offend theocratic sensibilities is utterly absurd.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
In 1995, the US Congress passed a law requiring America to move the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
Every President since 1995 -- Presidents Clinton, Bush and Obama -- has declined to move the embassy....So what's the big deal ? ...is it just Trump did it?

If they actually moved the embassy, then they'd have one less thing to campaign on.

So what politicians do is write laws to create problems, then campaign on fixing the problems that they created.

It's like "The War On Poverty".

If they actually solved that, then they'd have one less thing to campaign on.

Politicians don't actually want to DO anything. They say they do.

But they really don't.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Plotus

originally posted by: randyvs
To recognise Jerusalem has been the capitol of
Isreal since forever, shouldn't provoke anyone.
It is simply the God given truth. Let those who
hate the truth come against God.

Yes, Bravo. I say the same...
...and there's your problem right there. Palestinians have a God that says it's theirs. But brown people's Gods don't seem to be valid.

Oh ... wait ... I thought all the Abrahamic religions had the same God? Isn't that what progs were busy telling us not so long ago?

Of course, given that Islam is a religion followed by more than just "brown" people, your racism is showing.
edit on 6-12-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: angeldoll

A very good idea. However, who decides? The UN I am not sure would be looked at as impartial.

link   

originally posted by: Avicenne

originally posted by: face23785
Presidents Clinton, Bush and Obama all declared Jerusalem was the capital of Israel, and even declared it should be undivided.

But yeah, Trump is the problem.

Yes he is. Bigly.

Why they’ve never made it official like this orange clown did ?
We know the Aipac bought congress accepted that in 1995. Doesn’t make it official in the reality of the rest of the world.

Congress also renewed it in 2011 with a whole bunch of different reps. Narrative failure.

You've been propagandized bro.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Oh the irony. Islam is a very peaceful religion but if you move an embassy to Jeruslalem they suddenly lose their #. Where is the respect for other religions now? Bunch of hypocrites.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
The notion that Trump shouldn't do this in order to alleviate future Islamic anger is telling. If everyone ate halal food, stopped eating bacon, that would also alleviate the fears and angers of Islamists. The argument that we shouldn't do something because it might offend theocratic sensibilities is utterly absurd.

Really, the best way to alleviate Islamic anger is for everyone to just because Muslim already.

Problem is that I am not good with wearing a tent for the rest of my life.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Avicenne

Please explain....

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Really, the best way to alleviate Islamic anger is for everyone to just because Muslim already.

Yes, let's just all convert for the sake of peace in the middle east.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Bunch of hypocrites.

This explains pretty much EVERY political or religious ideology, not just certain proclivities.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The Dems were for making Jerusalem the Capital before they were against it.....

Dems blast Trump for Jerusalem decision despite past support

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., penned a letter to the president last week, urging him not to move the embassy.

But Feinstein was among those who voted for a 1995 law passed by Congress that required “the relocation of the United States embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.” The measure also required the U.S. recognize the city as the capital of Israel.

That law, the Jerusalem Embassy Act, passed the Senate by a 93-5 margin

Source

So the Dems are at it again, nothing but double speak.

link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Oh the irony. Islam is a very peaceful religion but if you move an embassy to Jeruslalem they suddenly lose their #. Where is the respect for other religions now? Bunch of hypocrites.

There are some groups whose basic nature is hate and violence. All that's needed is a slight spark to set it off with them.

link   
a reply to: Avicenne

Actually I identify as a Female Half Orc Amish Bernie Supporter not a Trump supporter. Got a problem with that?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Grambler

With America knowing full well what the consequences will be beforehand and still doing it anyways then yes it IS a threat of violence! We know it will cause them to react and we know we're going to react right back.

Asking for violence in the hope of returning it is a threat of violence.

Sorry 3NL1GHT3N3D1, your analogies have been horrible in this thread.

People don't have to respond violently to non violent acts.

link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

But which way sunnit or shiit?

link   
a reply to: Peeple

How is it the right thing to do? Who benefits from this? Name one person that will benefit from this move in an actual real world way.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Feinstein is off her medication again. Messiah Obama promised to move the embassy as well.

link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

A politician being hypocritical? Noooooo, the sky must be falling.

link   
Although no admirer of the Muslim faith I do recognise their ability to put several thousand on the streets in most major cities within a 24 hour period of the aggrievement de jour,tommorow is Friday in the middle east after ther mosques empty expect chaos.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Their prophet is a pedo. I will never bow to them. Same goes for every other religion. They all have blood of millions on there hands. The USA should just leave the ME and leave them to there own devices. Let them wage war on another. They killed each other since the beginning of time. This childish game of my invisible fairy is better than yours is getting tiresome. Screw this crap.

edit on 6-12-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join