It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corey Feldman's 1993 audio files naming alleged sexual predators found by Santa Barbara County Sher

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o
Randy Quaid isn't sounding as crazy now.

Star Whackers.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
Actually just reading the thread and from the start knew people would be quick to judge and fast to accuse MJ. I knew him somewhat back in the day and never never got the creeper vibe from him at all. I did not believe any of the allegations against him.

Thanks for saying so against all others.

Whoa! Someone with everything to lose didn't tell someone they barely know they were a pedophile? Weird!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The lawyers of a man (James Safechuck) trying to sue the Jackson estate long after the statute of limitations ended were making that claim back in 2014.

Safechuck also said he was married to Michael Jackson in a secret ceremony and given a wedding band and marriage certificate by Jackson.

Safechuck's lawsuit was thrown out of court.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Feldman has said on multiple occasions that Michael Jackson was one of the few that WASN'T a child molester.

He did say"as far as I know," maybe MJ did not find him cute like some of the other kids. Not sure we can ever know the truth. The fact that he seemed to have a problem forming normal relationships may be a part of what makes people wonder.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151

I am the type of person that people have always felt comfortable to be themselves around.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: abe froman

Feldman has said on multiple occasions that Michael Jackson was one of the few that WASN'T a child molester.

He did say"as far as I know," maybe MJ did not find him cute like some of the other kids. Not sure we can ever know the truth. The fact that he seemed to have a problem forming normal relationships may be a part of what makes people wonder.

Maybe I was too quick to judge Michael Jackson a pedophile, but he definitely had severe mental/emotional problems. I would never ever have considered leaving one of my kids alone with him.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
yaaaaay! Hope someone had the presence of mind to make several copies.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
well that explains everyhing

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Because an accusation, even when proven false, will ruin you for life.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Safechuck also said he was married to Michael Jackson in a secret ceremony and given a wedding band and marriage certificate by Jackson.

Safechuck's lawsuit was thrown out of court.

One can only deduce that the marriage certificate and ring were not among evidence then? I mean, anyone who idolises Michael Jackson, as most kids did, would have kept those two items well looked after, you'd never lose them.

MJ was innocent, the only opening of his case involved here is literally opening an evidence box to obtain the recording.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join