It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pop Goes The Bush Mythology Bubble / 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Quote: "The whole (official) 9/11 Story is bogus. Why cant people see that? It definitely was a conspiracy of some kind. All one has to do is watch the Pentagon video."

Yeah I figured this out a Long Time Ago!

ShadowXIX - can you help me out with this enigma - & one point after 9/11 the TV News Media Flashed up the Pictures that the FBI gave them of the Suspected Hijacker Terrorists - All Arab Moslems! If they all DIED in the Suicide Attack - then who was this for? It was to inform the American Public who the Enemy "Al Queada" was correct?! Only there is this funny little thing about these many "Hijackers" turning up ALIVE & well in other Countries - THEY WERE NEVER EVEN IN THE USA! The News Media never got around to broadcasting this however!

[edit on 21-2-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Seraphim_Serpente you are going to need to provide more evidence of these pictures that were put on TV after 9-11. Peoples memories of the event have already in this thread been proven to be lets say questionable.

When are you claiming this happened hours after 9-11 Days after?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
OK man its simple. Sometime AFTER 9/11 I was watching either MSNBC or Fox News Channel (could have been BOTH) & they Flashed up the pictures of the "Suspected 19 Hijackers of 9/11". They were all Arab Moslems - I remember the Faces VERY CAREFULLY - obviously because I was very Pissed off & I would have Killed them with my Bare Hands if they were in front of my face - but they were not - only Pictures on a TV Screen! They all must have Died in the Attack if they were all on the Hijacked Planes - correct?!

I have since ran into Numerous Web Sites - they are even linked to from here @ ATS - that shows some of these same Suspected Hijackers - they were still Alive - they live in Foreign Countries - they were Never in the USA - they claim to have no association with Terrorism!

Said American News Media never followed up on this Report - the original emotion filled American News Media Report was the end of the Story - it was Obviously designed to Stir Americans up into a Frenzy - In order to Support the Bush Administrations Plans for Retaliatory War! Only Problem - did Afghanistan & Iraq really have something to do with 9/11?
Were Al-Queada Terrorists really camped out in those Countries?

Did Al-Queada actually Plan & Execute 9/11?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Need a Little More? Here you go:

Ok now I am not talking about "Remote Controls" or anything like that! I am not even talking about the Weirdness of the Pentagon attack.

What I AM saying is that the U.S. Government has been LIEING to the American Public since DAY ONE of 9/11 (and probably before that too) & that the FBI is FULL of S**T because THESE were the pictures of the claimed "Al-Queada Terrorist Hijackers of 9/11" & many are STILL ALIVE:

www.welfarestate.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

(good thing that the BBC is not accountable to the American Gestapo)

The "War on Terror" has been a LIE for the last 3 years - you cannot defeat Gorilla Terrorists Tactics using "Conventional Military Warfare" means - this is solely for the benefit of the Military Industrial Complex!

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Seraphim_Serpente you are going to need to provide more evidence of these pictures that were put on TV after 9-11. Peoples memories of the event have already in this thread been proven to be lets say questionable.

The fact that intelligence services misidentified at least 9 living people as hijackers who died on 9/11 ought to be well known to anyone at ATS who posts on this topic. The phtos os terrorist suspects were widely publicized on TV, in the press, on the internet, anywhere you looked. The fact that people came forward to say that they were alive and victims of identity theft may be lesser known, but it OUGHT to be known by anyone discussing this topic on a site with the expressed mission of ATS.

If you honestly did not know that, then I would suggest rounding out your research (or rather, commencing it). ATS is a useful place to start and Seraphim provided some relevant links.

If you did know that but you have decided to try to obfuscate or confuse readers, then people's respect for you will diminish as a result.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
All I was asking for was some links.Since one of the statements made earlier in this thread without links was proven to be wrong. I dont know if the comment about the list of 20 hijackers comming out hours after 9-11 was a delibrate lie or just confusion on the posters part but it was wrong either way.

Without the links to back up such claims people can read that on ATS and think its true when infact its so very wrong. If you back up your claims in anyway it helps to fight the spread of ignorance which I dont think is asking to much.

That was the only reason I entered this thread because of that earlier comment was so wrong.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
NO Problem Dude! I was more than happy to provide you with links!

Perhaps it was not a "Deliberate Lie" on the U.S. Governments Part.

IDENTITY THEFT was Definitely Involved however! I believe that a
VERY SERIOUS Game has been going on between the various
"Intelligence Agencies" of the World. As you know the NSA & CIA & FBI & DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency for those unfamiliar) don't exactly get along too well! Add MI-5/6, Interpol, Mossad (Shin Beth), KGB,
ISI (Pakistani Intelligence) & many others too numerous to mention!

In fact it's a Deadly Game - full of Double Agent Moles & Back Stabbing & Dis/Mis-Information!

*People DIE in WAR* - Thousands already have in the Last 4 years!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join