Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Pop Goes The Bush Mythology Bubble / 9/11

page: 2
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
yes. i read the article on the ront page of ats and it does not debunk any of the stuff i posted, and i searched for "Howarroark all threads in the last year with the word pentagon" and got 0 matches.

please post a link to how the evidence i have posted has been debunked?



SMR

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Dude, Goldenshellback,are you HR's little understudy or what.
Every thread so far you have been in since joining,all you do is say Howard said this,Howard said that.Why not give some of your own opinions instead of copy/pasting someone elses.

So far,the last day or two,Sauron and Twitchy have started posting great articles that so far,look like great evidence that many agree upon.
It isnt looking like any 'debunking' material can be found to contradict the articles.

Great find Sauron



posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Hmmmmm goldenshellback and howard roark may be the same person.hahaha



posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew Da General
Hmmmmm goldenshellback and howard roark may be the same person.hahaha


No we are not!


The 10 hijackers have never been included in the official death toll.
by New Zealander
onenews.nzoom.com...

mini-STR/News from NIST
www.nist.gov...

Flight 93 cockpit recorder and thoughts of loved ones
www.post-gazette.com...

Indystar paper
www.indystar.com... (2004)


Still looking into the cell phone uses during the take over of the flights on 9/11. The terrorist were not counted in the offical report of dead in the 9/11 attack. Read if you would like, your choice to determine. Thank you.

Golden Shellback....................................King Neptune Rex Royal Court


PS Link to what happened to flight 77 because most of the plane was in the pentagon.
www.christian-patriots.us...

Happy reading.

[edit on 20-2-2005 by Goldenshellback]



posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
Dude, Goldenshellback,are you HR's little understudy or what.
Every thread so far you have been in since joining,all you do is say Howard said this,Howard said that.Why not give some of your own opinions instead of copy/pasting someone elses.

So far,the last day or two,Sauron and Twitchy have started posting great articles that so far,look like great evidence that many agree upon.
It isnt looking like any 'debunking' material can be found to contradict the articles.

Great find Sauron


I did state my own opinion but that was not good enough for you. Link please read. May be you can finish reading the articles before running your mouth.
BITE ME SAND CRAB!

[edit on 20-2-2005 by Goldenshellback]

[edit on 20-2-2005 by Goldenshellback]



posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
hehe, rumsfeld actually made a freudian slip and said " the plane we shot down over pennsylvania.



Wow! haven't you ever made a comment you did not mean that came out wrong? Please, if you haven't, I guess you wear a halo around your neck.

[edit on 20-2-2005 by Goldenshellback]

[edit on 20-2-2005 by Goldenshellback]



posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I wonder if Gore had been elected (which was EXTREMELY possible)....

9/11 would have still happened of course, but I wonder if people would still be blaming Bush then?



posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goldenshellback
Sure, just like war for oil. Little you know about America! We have plenty of oil here. I guess it is before your time.

Golden Shellback.....................................


plenty of oil. yeah.
oil is power. competition devalues or disempowers. oil is supposedly exhaustable, although recent theory surmises it is a biproduct of processes beneath the earth as opposed to the LAME theory that it's dinosaur decay.
so, OBVIOUSLY, it is better to grab ALL the oil, use the foreign stuff first, and save your local oil for emergencies, or for when there is no more oil anywhere else.

....cold fusion's a'comin'. look out bush! cold fusion will beget a frictionless society. paradigm shift big time.

i worship howard, too, shelly. he's real smartlike! the best disinfo pro here.



posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Originally posted by Goldenshellback
Sure, just like war for oil. Little you know about America! We have plenty of oil here. I guess it is before your time.

Golden Shellback.....................................


plenty of oil. yeah.
oil is power. competition devalues or disempowers. oil is supposedly exhaustable, although recent theory surmises it is a biproduct of processes beneath the earth as opposed to the LAME theory that it's dinosaur decay.
so, OBVIOUSLY, it is better to grab ALL the oil, use the foreign stuff first, and save your local oil for emergencies, or for when there is no more oil anywhere else.

....cold fusion's a'comin'. look out bush! cold fusion will beget a frictionless society. paradigm shift big time.

i worship howard, too, shelly. he's real smartlike! the best disinfo pro here.


I have been here this s--t for years. Read the links and weep bone head. May be you need to remove some of that coral growing out of your a$$. I dout you ever made it out of the city to explore the world sand crab. But I guess rene.com has all the answers right for followers of a cult that leads to nowhere.


This was coming anyway for years but I expect you to be too young to remember what has happen thirty years ago.


GOLDEN SHELLBACK..................................................SAND CRABS CAN BITE ME!



posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goldenshellback
Sure, just like war for oil. Little you know about America! We have plenty of oil here. I guess it is before your time.

Golden Shellback.....................................


yeah. oil is before my time. the politics of power are before my time. war is before my time. reading was before my time. logic and reason was before my time.


Originally posted by Goldenshellback
I have been here this s--t for years.


what soot? that you worship howard? i'm not surprised. things probably get pretty close at the water cooler.


Originally posted by GoldenshellbackRead the links and weep bone head. May be you need to remove some of that coral growing out of your a$$. I dout you ever made it out of the city to explore the world sand crab. But I guess rene.com has all the answers right for followers of a cult that leads to nowhere.


This was coming anyway for years but I expect you to be too young to remember what has happen thirty years ago.




have you read the codes of behaviour here? if you wish to continue 'debunking' me, you'll have to be more polite or get banned. read your own links. i read enough. i know enough to know what's not known.
you go on believing the papers and television.
i'll go on remembering the behaviour patterns and ideologies of the old boy's club.
ne'er shall the two meet.

GOLDEN SHELLBACK..................................................talks to himself in yellow letters



posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Originally posted by Goldenshellback
Sure, just like war for oil. Little you know about America! We have plenty of oil here. I guess it is before your time.

Golden Shellback.....................................


yeah. oil is before my time. the politics of power are before my time. war is before my time. reading was before my time. logic and reason was before my time.


Originally posted by Goldenshellback
I have been here this s--t for years.


what soot? that you worship howard? i'm not surprised. things probably get pretty close at the water cooler.


Originally posted by GoldenshellbackRead the links and weep bone head. May be you need to remove some of that coral growing out of your a$$. I dout you ever made it out of the city to explore the world sand crab. But I guess rene.com has all the answers right for followers of a cult that leads to nowhere.


This was coming anyway for years but I expect you to be too young to remember what has happen thirty years ago.




have you read the codes of behaviour here? if you wish to continue 'debunking' me, you'll have to be more polite or get banned. read your own links. i read enough. i know enough to know what's not known.
you go on believing the papers and television.
i'll go on remembering the behaviour patterns and ideologies of the old boy's club.
ne'er shall the two meet.

GOLDEN SHELLBACK..................................................talks to himself in yellow letters


So I get banned!. Have a nice week Billie Boop
Nice of you to notice by call sign in.



posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
still havent debunked a thing i posted, thanks.



posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drew Da General
Another slip up of theirs was them saying they didnt know the planes were being hijacked but they were able to produce a list of 20 hijackers in a few hours.come on man pure bs.


First of all you are wrong the full list was released on 9/14/01 this few hours stuff is bunk I dont know where you got that from.

Second once they got they flight list and knew what happened picking out names like Mohamed Atta or Nawaf Alhazmi aint to hard. I mean after everyone figured out it was a terrorist suicide attack they weren't looking for names like Hans Fritz or John Smith.



posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I just dug up my old papers from 9-11 The New York Post on 9-13-01 only makes mention of Mohamed Atta. Mr. Atta had known links to OBL at the time so his name would have been the easiest to pick out.

So your 20 person list hours after the attack is pure bunk. I mean really why do you people feel the need to make stuff up to back up their claims.

Your not helping your case with stuff like that



posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   


Your not helping your case with stuff like that


I'm not on trial.



posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drew Da General



Your not helping your case with stuff like that


I'm not on trial.


Fair enough Ill chalk that up to a mistake then Since you have a cool Punisher Skull as your Avatar.

I did rock one of those as My ATS avatar back in the day.

[edit on 21-2-2005 by ShadowXIX]



posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   
ok, so why is nobody on the list on the flight 77 autopsy?
autopsy report for flight 77



posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Statement has been issued that the terrorist will not be include in the death toll or on the offical list. What part do you not understand?

[edit on 21-2-2005 by Goldenshellback]



posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
nice try. the statement was about the 2 planes that hit wtc, not flight 77.
also, the flight itinerary did not have the 'attackers' listed either, but has since been removed from the net and for some reason will not be released by AA.


[edit on 21-2-2005 by jprophet420]



posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
They did fly in truckloads of money to Afghanistan, but it was not payment for the attacks but money to bribe the warloards to help fight against the Taliban.






top topics



 
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join