It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pop Goes The Bush Mythology Bubble / 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I found this article by Karl Schwarz to be very interesting; it talks about crates of U.S. currency being flown to an Old Russian military base in Turkmenistan or Uzbekistan , and of the now dead Todd Engstrom, 35, who was sent along to protect the money.

The delivery date of this money was September 12, 2001, according to Mr. Engstrom before he met his demise in Iraq. The piece goes on to say that this money was payment for the 9/11 events that was sponsored by the Bush Junta. The connections between the Taliban, oil companies and such.
I found it an interesting read with links and information pointing to the Bu#s / oilmen. and connections to 9/11

Pop goes the Bush Mythology Bubble
Part 6: This world is led by 4-star clowns, liars and frauds
By Karl W. B. Schwarz
Online Journal Contributing Writer

February 12, 2005—According to several sources that knew him, the late Todd Engstrom was a key player in a post-9-11 payoff.

In addition to people coming forward with hard information about Todd Engstrom, a former Bridas Corporation person has come forward as well to fill in blanks and all things point to one thing: 9-11 was staged to take over the Caspian Basin oil and the pipeline needed to get that oil to the oceans. Since we do not play well with Iran, the pipelines and the oil and gas have to come across Afghanistan to get to the oceans.

Even the U.S. alleged problems in the Ukraine are tied to the Caspian Basin and the bogus glory of the Bush League Oil Empire that thinks it can pull off this "oil scam and power grab" and dump the entire cost of acquisition, exploration and development and cost of security onto the backs of the U.S. taxpayers (and our fed up with Bush military).

Yes, they are that stuck-on-stupid in Bush League, and, no, more and more Americans are not buying their lies.
If you missed it, the Prime Minister of Georgia [former USSR state] was recently assassinated or conveniently wound up dead. Zurab Zhvania, 41 was a major thorn in the side of Bush Cabal members that wanted a pipeline from Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan across Georgia to the Black Sea because Zhvania was resisting the building of that pipeline.

Mr. Zhvania was merely an obstacle in the path of New World Order progress and opening of new markets to line only certain pockets.
All over the world, impediments to BushLeague Oil Co are being eliminated in one manner or another. Some of the Neocons mouth off that "it is all about jobs," but in reality it is all about greed.
Link to article

It is time for all Americans to wake up. Come to grips with this fact that if you believe the Bush Lies, you are living a lie. It's that simple.

Karl W. B. Schwarz lives in Little Rock, AR and is the author of "One-Way Ticket to Crawford, Texas, a Conservative Republican Speaks Out." He is the President and Chief Executive Officer of Patmos Nanotechnologies, LLC and I-nets Security Systems, a designer of intelligence and communications UAV systems.

Pop goes the Bush mythology bubble
Part 5: Exploding the myth of the Bushes as an all-American family

February 2, 2005—The Bushes are many things, but an All-American family they are not. There is something fundamentally wrong with these people and it goes past elitism and just basic snobbery. They might have "Oil on the Brain" to the point they are not even very human any more and we already know they are not humane at all
-

-

Part 4: More reasons to not investigate 9-11

January 14, 2005—The dreaded "BMB" (Bush Mythology Bubble) surely ranks right up there with the dreaded WMD, as in W's Mass Deception. An interesting comment from a former CIA employee, Michael Hasty, years ago sums up why we have people digging for the truth and some of them being eliminated such as recently happened to Gary Webb: "Whenever I hear the words "conspiracy theory" it usually means someone is getting too close to the truth."

Part 3: 9-11 served a multitude of purposes

December 17, 2004—In part 2 it was disclosed that there are some serious deficiencies in the Official Bush Story regarding 9-11 and that Canadian firms might be the source of certain types of training and software that made 9-11 possible. Furthermore, it was disclosed by a source that came to me that there was a $120 billion "due bill" that matured on Sept. 11, 2001, and was due on that day or the next.

Part 2: 9/11 Commission and Bridas

The best way to expose mythology as an "operative lie" is to start at the most recent instances (most easily remembered) and work backwards in time to the source of that lie. As lies often do, they change position when the truth confronts the lie and the Bush administration has proven it can change positions as fast as Clinton when confronted with The Truth.

Part 1: The 9-11 Commission

By Karl W. B. Schwarz
Online Journal Contributing Writer

December 4, 2004—What follows is information contained in a letter to New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer, and William Casey, chief investigator for the Attorney General's Office. In fact, the letter was hand delivered to Mr. Spitzer's office before this article was published as the first of a six-part series of articles

[edit on 13/2/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
How very, very interesting. ...I do wish this piece "qualified" as ATSNN news. Considering how many other patent rumors are mongered here - it don't know why it doesn't, excepting that it bucks the tide.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
How very, very interesting. ...I do wish this piece "qualified" as ATSNN news. Considering how many other patent rumors are mongered here - it don't know why it doesn't, excepting that it bucks the tide.

Yes I think it would make a good ATSNN piece as well,
I don't think there will be to many 9/11 debunkers posting on this thread It's getting to hard for them to deny the facts that are slowly coming out that tie the Bush Junta to 9/11

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Very interesting thread, thank you for posting it. Perhaps this sheds some light on the ever so flimsy official story about the strange and untimely deaths of Georgian Prime Minister Zurab Zhvania, and Deputy Governor of Kvemo-Kartli Zurab Usupov?

Does anyone know of any more links reporting Zhvania blocking the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan oil pipeline though Georgia? I cant find any.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Most interesting, thank you for posting this.

When I read about the payoffs, I immediately thought of the airline stock issue as to how the funds were raised. And that investigation to this day still remains a no-go. Does anyone recall how much was made?

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
9/11 has been researched and debunks the theories around it.
Howarroark has a thread that he found. this research took 4 years to complete and can debunk all the allegation of such ideas.

Did anyone bother to make sure if there was passengers onboard the flights before jumping to the conclusion of Bush did it?

Golden Shellback.....................................King Neptune Rex Royal Court

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

Originally posted by soficrow

Yes I think it would make a good ATSNN piece as well,
I don't think there will be to many 9/11 debunkers posting on this thread It's getting to hard for them to deny the facts that are slowly coming out that tie the Bush Junta to 9/11

Check out Howard Roark new find on the thread! You would have a hard time debunking this research. Articles are hardly a true proof, or evidence.

Golden Shellback......................................................................Mermaids saves lives of sailor who go overboard at sea

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Not only that but Flight 77 didn't exist on Sept 11, 2001 www.livingstonemusic.net...

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siberian Tiger
Not only that but Flight 77 didn't exist on Sept 11, 2001 www.livingstonemusic.net...

From your link

AA 0077 [ghost] plane... administration error or no flight at all?

This began with a short film featured on this site, about American Airlines Flight number 0077 plane crash at the Pentagon, USA on September 11th, 2001. The short piece raised the question of the evidence supporting the official story that American Airlines Flight number 0077 was hijacked during flight to Los Angeles International Airport, detoured and flown into the Pentagon building.
If the film was correct in highlighting that there was no plane wreckage found at the Pentagon on 9/11, what indeed did crash into the Pentagon, and what indeed did happen to Flight number 0077 and the 64 human beings who were officially listed as Crew and Passengers?
You can view the film here.

www.livingstonemusic.net...

So if flight 77 is none existent what hit the Pentagon, it was the Bush administration who said it was flight 77 as you can see below, so some one is lying, Bush maybe?

Mr. Covey's name comes up again in the next Part VI article, as does 9-11 Commission member John F. Lehman—so please pay attention.

We have been told by the Bush administration that American Airline Flight 77 was flown into the Pentagon by a "crack pilot" who was a marginal car driver. Hmm, I did not buy that story for even a second. That the Pentagon fire was so hot it vaporized most of a 60-ton airplane including cobalt jet engine parts that would not evaporate in the temperatures of a normal building fire, but they got enough human DNA to prove who was on the flight. Hmm, if it were hot enough to melt a plane including a cobalt heat resistant jet engine, human DNA recovery would have been impossible so I don't buy that fable either.

So, how do we prove that the "Official Bush Story" is actually the "Official Bush Lie?"

That has not been easy and we have had many working on this night and day for three years to get to the bottom of the matter.

www.onlinejournal.com...

[edit on 15/2/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Mr. Engstrom, while a member of the SpecOps unit of UNMIK Police

Who is supposed to have sent this letter? Its addressed to a 'schwarz', relayed to the writer by a friend of engstrom's wife. Thats already third hand information by teh time it gets to the unammed letter writer.

There's a lot of nonsense in that article, as if the writter is trying to use it as something of a soapbox rather than report on an occurance, is it supposed to be news? Or an essay? Regardless, since you are familiar with the article and writer, perhaps you can highlight the supporting evidence relvant to this engstrom's involvement?

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The whole 9/11 story is bogus.Why cant people see that?It definitely was a conspiracy of some kind.All one has to do is watch the pentagon video.Everything was captured except for what hit the pentagon.Now why would that one important clip be missing?hmmmmm......

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Sauron, the nail hitter

Your thumb must look like a hitchhiker's tee shirt. When we Americans want a Canadian opinion, we will ask a snowshoe hare. The rabbit probably has better medical insurance and a more extensive education.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goldenshellback
Howarroark has a thread that he found. this research took 4 years to complete and can debunk all the allegation of such ideas.

Did anyone bother to make sure if there was passengers onboard the flights before jumping to the conclusion of Bush did it?

Golden Shellback.....................................King Neptune Rex Royal Court

in other posts i have proven w/o a shadow of a doubt that there is at least some cover up, althought it does imply the current administration it does not prove anything. However, there is evidence missing from the case - this spells cover up, period.

1. offically US gov. released autopsy shows no arabs on flight 77.
2. 3 known tapes of flight 77, one is KNOWN doctored and the other 2 are missing. (the video drew mentioned was origonally released with the date 9-12 on it, so we know it was doctored. this was a timestamp from the camera.)

debunk that. so far no one has been able to.

[edit on 15-2-2005 by jprophet420]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Another slip up of theirs was them saying they didnt know the planes were being hijacked but they were able to produce a list of 20 hijackers in a few hours.come on man pure bs.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
hehe, rumsfeld actually made a freudian slip and said " the plane we shot down over pennsylvania.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Mr. Engstrom, while a member of the SpecOps unit of UNMIK Police

Who is supposed to have sent this letter? Its addressed to a 'schwarz', relayed to the writer by a friend of engstrom's wife. Thats already third hand information by the time it gets to the unnamed letter writer.

Nygdan yes it is third party, I can not find the ladies name, but I will be in touch with the author to see if he can clear it up

Reaganwasourgreatest, who are you, you've been here 4 days, have you read all the 9/11 threads on ATS? I think not, when you get up to speed come back.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Look for the documentary "911 In Plane Site"

You can find it here if you look...isohunt.com...

Mostly about the pentagon hit...Big DL but worth the time....
It debunks the whole government story quite well.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Sure, just like war for oil. Little you know about America! We have plenty of oil here. I guess it is before your time.

Golden Shellback.....................................

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Originally posted by Goldenshellback

in other posts i have proven w/o a shadow of a doubt that there is at least some cover up, althought it does imply the current administration it does not prove anything. However, there is evidence missing from the case - this spells cover up, period.

1. offically US gov. released autopsy shows no arabs on flight 77.
2. 3 known tapes of flight 77, one is KNOWN doctored and the other 2 are missing. (the video drew mentioned was origonally released with the date 9-12 on it, so we know it was doctored. this was a timestamp from the camera.)

debunk that. so far no one has been able to.

[edit on 15-2-2005 by jprophet420]

Debunked, Have you read what roark found, or just paste your response to me and not bothered reading it?

Golden Shellback.....................................................Look J

[edit on 15-2-2005 by Goldenshellback]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Goldenshelback why don't you give us a link to this thread you keep talking about??

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join