It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: GOP Calling for Hillary Investigation...Wednesday, December 6, 2017

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Post where I argued with something you never said.

Another lie.

On topic, we have proof that Mills and Huma lied to the FBI.

Do you feel they should be charged?

And is this just a right wing conspiracy theory?

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I really don't see why the Alt-Left who seems so interested in justice and investigations has a problem with this one. I mean you want to get to the bottom of this whole fiasco don't you? If so why the uproar when they even talk about investigating the queen?

Is the Alt-Left queen Hillary beyond reproach?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I don't think Hillary should have even been allowed to run for president. We have term limits, She was involved with creating the presidents consensus while he was in office. This would be a continuation of the Clinton presidencey. I also do not believe the children of a president should be entitled to run if the parents did the two full terms.

Now, the grandchild of a past president might be acceptable.

Also, the wife of a past president should not be able to be something like secretary of state. That is because retired presidents and their wives rarely get charged with anything, it is not in the best interest of our nation to charge a retired president with a crime unless they were impeached in office. Special treatment is alright, but she should never have been allowed to do any government job anymore. A past president should not be allowed to do any government work other than to give speaches and maybe support a candidate in their party. This goes for the spouse too, they should not hold any government job. A vice president going back to be a Senator, eeeeee. I am open to that, but not a president.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
I really don't see why the Alt-Left who seems so interested in justice and investigations has a problem with this one. I mean you want to get to the bottom of this whole fiasco don't you? If so why the uproar when they even talk about investigating the queen?

No thats not it.

Many will be willing to throw Hillary under the bus now because she no longer will be running.

What they fear the most is the FBI being outed for being in the tank for Hillary and the left.

Thats why they are fighting tooth and nail to defend the intel agencies; because if they are found to be corrupt, there entire narrative flies out the window, and it turns out it is the left that is undermining our system.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: GuidedKill

No thats not it.

Many will be willing to throw Hillary under the bus now because she no longer will be running.

What they fear the most is the FBI being outed for being in the tank for Hillary and the left.

Thats why they are fighting tooth and nail to defend the intel agencies; because if they are found to be corrupt, there entire narrative flies out the window, and it turns out it is the left that is undermining our system.

And that's exactly why I am for more investigations. Expose these people for who they really are. Show us that there are two justice systems, one for them and one for us.

Prosecute these people and everyone involved in the conspiracy to let her off to prove to the American people DC isn't full of proverbial S&%t.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Is this the only coverage, a crappy vertical youtube upload from a cell phone,LOL.

No mention on drudge, google news, even foxnews? Well looks like foxnews has it on their facebook page.

Wait here is a better stream.

edit on 221231America/ChicagoWed, 06 Dec 2017 10:22:59 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Nothing more than sour grapes and bowing down to the conspiracy theorists, which has become SOP for the Right Wing/GOP.

Well, this is a conspiracy site, for the most part, so there is that. Plus, you couldn't count on the fingers and toes of 100 people the number of government conspiracies that have been proven to be true. Should they just be disregarded now because it's a Clinton?

Benghazi.
Emails.
Uranium 1.

All have been looked at and no wrongdoing found of Hillary and friends. In the case of U1, there was no reason to suggest there was wrongdoing by Hillary.

Actually, if you're paying attention, you'll realize that there have not been proper, fully completed investigations into any of this. Per the law, it has already been shown that she has done many things illegally concerning her server (and all things associated with it), but just because the DOJ hasn't completed a thorough, unbiased investigation doesn't mean that she hasn't done anything illegal or ethically wrong.

And the Uranium 1 issue is just getting started--don't blow your wad prematurely on that one. As far as Benghazi, the government ended that because of apathy on the Obama administration's part, not because there was no evidence that warranted a deeper investigation.

That being the case, now people are creating conspiracies about the FBI itself. They didn't find anything on the Right Wing political opponents, so they say they must be corrupt.

But, what you claimed is not the case, sooooo...

At least we can say the Right Wing is open and honest about their nutty conspiracies. There is no shame in their game.

Ummm...it's not just "the Right Wing," as there are many independents and even some leftists (who are capable of critical thinking are honest with themselves) who understand that all three things that you mentioned, plus many more as it pertains to the Clintons, deserve better, more complete investigations. The FBI and the DOJ have absolutely turned either a blind eye or done half-assed investigations concerning Hillary--if you want to disagree, that's up to you, but considering that my day job is to work with federal investigators on federal cases concerning federal laws, I'll take their comments on the issues and my understandings based on my legal background over your claims of "that being the case" any day.

But an honest approach to the subject matter is to say that better investigations are warranted, and they may very well turn up nothing prosecutable, but we'll never know with what has been done so far because investigators and prosecutors have not been up to the task of doing their jobs to the best of their ability, just the best of their willingness. What has been done so far concerning Clinton has been done in the interest of politics, not justice.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Turns out stonewalling the HIC for months was not the brightest idea. Who would have thought. Flynn's plea deal lead to this. This give more credence to Mueller not doing what people think he is doing. Hmm. Interesting.

Btw do we have any statement from the illusive Peter Strzok? A comment on all of this? It's like he vanished from the face of the earth.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Another lie.

You know exactly what I am talking about and it's funny that you now deny it, though you didn't yesterday.

That's fine. Perhaps you are having memory issues.

We know why. .

On topic, we have proof that Mills and Huma lied to the FBI. Do you feel they should be charged?

I'd have to know the exact context you are referring to. Please give me a link and I will look in to it.

Regardless, that does not change my position on the issues I specifically mentioned.

Could be. I don't know. There are so many I'd have to know the specifics.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Maybe it has already started LOL

Q Happening

Can always hope

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Well, this is a conspiracy site, for the most part, so there is that.

I know. That seems to be a convenient excuse for foregoing basic logic.

Plus, you couldn't count on the fingers and toes of 100 people the number of government conspiracies that have been proven to be true. Should they just be disregarded now because it's a Clinton?

No. They should be disregarded because they have already been investigated and no proof was found of wrongdoing.

Actually, if you're paying attention, you'll realize that there have not been proper, fully completed investigations into any of this.

Sure there has. What about it wasn't complete?

Per the law, it has already been shown that she has done many things illegally concerning her server (and all things associated with it), but just because the DOJ hasn't completed a thorough, unbiased investigation doesn't mean that she hasn't done anything illegal or ethically wrong.

Incorrect. There has been a complete investigation. She was found to be at fault for a few things, but the consequences of those wrongdoings do not merit prosecution.

It's like asking for jail time for jaywalking.

And the Uranium 1 issue is just getting started--don't blow your wad prematurely on that one.

The FBI was involved in that long ago. The wrongdoing was found at a local level, at a subsidiary.

As far as Benghazi, the government ended that because of apathy on the Obama administration's part, not because there was no evidence that warranted a deeper investigation.

Or because many of the claims against Clinton were found to be unfounded.

But, what you claimed is not the case, sooooo...

What I claimed is the case.

Ummm...it's not just "the Right Wing," as there are many independents and even some leftists (who are capable of critical thinking are honest with themselves) who understand that all three things that you mentioned, plus many more as it pertains to the Clintons, deserve better, more complete investigations.

That's a logical fallacy, but ok.

The FBI and the DOJ have absolutely turned either a blind eye or done half-assed investigations concerning Hillary

Why do you think that? Because they did not come to the conclusion you wanted?

if you want to disagree, that's up to you, but considering that my day job is to work with federal investigators on federal cases concerning federal laws, I'll take their comments on the issues and my understandings based on my legal background over your claims of "that being the case" any day.

Another logical fallacy. I have no doubt you do what you say you do, but I would think being surrounded by such intelligent people, you would learn quickly about logical fallacies and such.

But an honest approach to the subject matter is to say that better investigations are warranted, and they may very well turn up nothing prosecutable, but we'll never know with what has been done so far because investigators and prosecutors have not been up to the task of doing their jobs to the best of their ability, just the best of their willingness. What has been done so far concerning Clinton has been done in the interest of politics, not justice.

So it IS exactly what I said. They need to further investigate because people believe it was a political conspiracy.

Thanks for admitting that.
edit on 6-12-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

I don't know what to say, all I know is this.

The Justice Department did not bring charges against Clinton over her use of a private email server while she was secretary of State, and law enforcement officials have said they do not believe Clinton misled investigators. "We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI," then-FBI director James Comey said during congressional testimony in July 2016. 

Regardless of this, it does NOT change the indictments against trumps campaign. If Hillary is guilty, let the chips fall where they may.

Just because Hillary may be found guilty, will NOT change what is going on in the white house. So the alt right can forget about that. trump and his team are STILL under investigation. trump is still a liar, dangerous, and toxic. None of that changes.

So trumps team and Hillary can be pen pals in prison.

Nice thought however, when the two sides realize that the are both dirty and neither of them has the upper hand they will cut a deal with each other and everything will go away. You do realize that they own the DOJ and the FBI right?

End of story.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

The Right Wing has been pushing conspiracies about her for decades and they still haven't got her on a single damn thing.

My nomination for best line of the week. So very true.

If she were dead and buried, they'd claim the grave was too deep and she must be hiding something underneath it. It never ends. Her ghost would be breaking the law by breaking and entering. "ghost buster her up!!"

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel

The Right Wing has been pushing conspiracies about her for decades and they still haven't got her on a single damn thing.

My nomination for best line of the week. So very true.

If she were dead and buried, they'd claim the grave was too deep and she must be hiding something underneath it. It never ends. Her ghost would be breaking the law by breaking and entering. "ghost buster her up!!"

A lot of people do not know that the conspiracies began with the likes of Rush Limbaugh and his propaganda machine.

He's the one that started the Hillary "keg legs" nonsense and I believe the "pant suit" stuff.

Funny how people are still parroting that stuff today.

Propaganda works well.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Yes, an investigation into Hillary Clinton, now that's a novel approach.

And so it begins?

So, uh, you've been in a coma the last five years?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The FBI has been in the bag for the Clintons for a long time.
Remember that plane that crashed, which happened to have a Clinton enemy onboard, and there was video on then news showing an FBI agent walking off with the "little black box" ?
That box was later reported missing. They never found it.

Police are shown to be corrupt all the time, what makes anyone think the FBI is any better?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Another lie.

You know exactly what I am talking about and it's funny that you now deny it, though you didn't yesterday.

That's fine. Perhaps you are having memory issues.

We know why. .

On topic, we have proof that Mills and Huma lied to the FBI. Do you feel they should be charged?

I'd have to know the exact context you are referring to. Please give me a link and I will look in to it.

Regardless, that does not change my position on the issues I specifically mentioned.

Could be. I don't know. There are so many I'd have to know the specifics.

You are lying again.

Post what you are referncing or admit you are a liar.

Here is the source on mills and huma lying.

dailycaller.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I know. That seems to be a convenient excuse for foregoing basil logic.

Mmmm...basil.

No. They should be disregarded because they have already been investigated and no proof was found of wrongdoing.

And, end scene. I knew that it was pointless to discuss with you, but I didn't know that this reality would present itself so quickly.

And by the way, for those who understand investigations and law enforcement, they don't find "proof," they find evidence. Plenty of evidence has been uncovered, the DOJ just didn't want to try and prove it in court, no matter what Comey claimed at the time (It's not his job to determine if there is proof of anything).

That's a logical fallacy, but ok.

No, there is no logical fallacy associate with pointing out that there are more people who believe that Hillary needs investigated better or more thoroughly when you claim/strongly imply that it's just "the Right Wing."

Another logical fallacy. I have no doubt you do what you say you do, but I would think being surrounded by such intelligent people, you would learn quickly about logical fallacies and such.

No, if you're implying that the logical fallacy is "appeal to authority," you're wrong, as I'm not using that to try and persuade you, I'm just telling you that I work with professionals in the same field at the same level as those who have semi-investigated Clinton, and without fail, they recognize that the investigations have been half-assed or cut short. And with my legal background, I understand how to research laws, interpret their verbiage, and research precedent in the same manner as prosecutors, defenders, and judges.

Like I said, this information and my own ability have persuaded me--I don't care if you have come to a different conclusion.

That's not a logical fallacy, that's called consulting with experts and drawing on my own professional skills to come to a conclusion. If only other people would/could do the same...

So it IS exactly what I said. They need to further investigate because people believe it was a political conspiracy.

Thanks for admitting that.

No, they need to further or re-investigate these topics because the original attempts fell far short of professional obligations, standards, and thoroughness. But, like I already noted, believe what you want to believe.

Why I continue to try and approach any of your arguments with rational discussion is beyond me--thinking that you'll actually accept ANYTHING that anyone says in contradiction to your own opinion is the logical fallacy that I'm employing here.

I'll definitely stop doing that one--I'll cite Einstein's definition of insanity as my motivator.
edit on 6-12-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

BWAHAHAHA

the gop has been calling for a hillary investigation for a years ..

Sean Hannity has a nightly show dedicated to it lmao..

This is the most old news OP in history!

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Yeah I try and give the benefit of the doubt and argue points to.

And I am met with lies about previous conversations, claims that I am a drunk, and other nonsense.

I will discuss any points people want to make, but I am tired of trying to have a conversation with these particular tactics.

Glad I am not the only one who sees it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join