It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are these people doing to my energy / soul?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by duff beer dragon
I asked you? That means I did not, I don't know you. I've never even had that much money in my life unless you count my having that 1943 cent as having had the money it was worth.

I'm sure you didn't have that much money in your life!!!
Neither had I. But I must say... this issue is far better than winning the Lottery. That is only based on luck. This business between you and me is based on the moral powers of the mankind. Proving genuine faith and trust.

To elaborate upon your fantasy tho', if I was going to buy a plane I'd get one that I would fly myself.

The Captain and the Copilot is going to fly your plane, and if you prefer the Boeing 777, you can fly to any city in the World from anywhere without landing. However, it should take a few years of waiting to see how this model performs in reality.

Personally I prefer the Bombardier Challenger 604 model, it is cute and nice intercontinental business jet. Pity that I must land sometimes, but I'll never will be in a hurry.

I think you spent the last few years sending people e-mails from African countries, asking them for their bank account details, and claiming it is so you can give them millions of cash. None of that was real either.

Some of them are real. Not just yours, but other people's business proposals are based on true will (of course you can't see into any of them).

well you can't. No-one can.

It is something I'm not going to prove you, because you are unable to comprehend that.

you just wrote in the same reply there that you did still think I was after the contents of your new Windows OS, why the change?

Because the Moderator is caught.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
quote: Originally posted by duff beer dragon
I asked you? That means I did not, I don't know you. I've never even had that much money in my life unless you count my having that 1943 cent as having had the money it was worth.

I'm sure you didn't have that much money in your life!!! Neither had I. But I must say... this issue is far better than winning the Lottery. That is only based on luck. This business between you and me is based on the moral powers of the mankind. Proving genuine faith and trust.

-------------------? what?! are you talking about

quote: To elaborate upon your fantasy tho', if I was going to buy a plane I'd get one that I would fly myself.

The Captain and the Copilot is going to fly your plane, and if you prefer the Boeing 777, you can fly to any city in the World from anywhere without landing. However, it should take a few years of waiting to see how this model performs in reality.

------------------? you're an effin mental patient, they shouldn't let you have computers

Personally I prefer the Bombardier Challenger 604 model, it is cute and nice intercontinental business jet. Pity that I must land sometimes, but I'll never will be in a hurry.

----------lucky you, when did they start letting mobile internet be used on planes?

quote: I think you spent the last few years sending people e-mails from African countries, asking them for their bank account details, and claiming it is so you can give them millions of cash. None of that was real either.

Some of them are real. Not just yours, but other people's business proposals are based on true will (of course you can't see into any of them).

------------no they aren't, they're all scams. There's probably a Cook Report being made about it right now, or equivalent of that show.

quote: well you can't. No-one can.

It is something I'm not going to prove you, because you are unable to comprehend that.

--------I can prove to you that no-one is able to do that. Sorcery is not magic.

quote: you just wrote in the same reply there that you did still think I was after the contents of your new Windows OS, why the change?

Because the Moderator is caught.

-------they got caught while you were writing a post?

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

lucky you, when did they start letting mobile internet be used on planes?

The Iridium Satelite phones are capable for that, even broadband is possible for that.

no they aren't, they're all scams. There's probably a Cook Report being made about it right now, or equivalent of that show.

Probably. I'm not interested in Internet scams, and I keep away from scammers. However, I like my Business with my business partner, and I will always remember that. Few people can claim for themselves that they have conducted great business .

they got caught while you were writing a post?

No. I sent a U2U to the Admin that a Moderator nick is abused. They contacted the real Moderator, and settled the problem.
Easy.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
lucky you, when did they start letting mobile internet be used on planes?

The Iridium Satelite phones are capable for that, even broadband is possible for that.

-----------------funny that cause usually you can't use any sort of phone equipment on planes as it messes up their electrics. Broadband is a landline thing, it wouldn't exist on a plane - unless the plane never left the ground and never moved from where it was sited or parked...............

quote: no they aren't, they're all scams. There's probably a Cook Report being made about it right now, or equivalent of that show.

Probably. I'm not interested in Internet scams, and I keep away from scammers. However, I like my Business with my business partner, and I will always remember that. Few people can claim for themselves that they have conducted great business .

----------now you sound exactly like anon / Mikey off the Bill Hicks board that always thinks he is really wealthy and some big boss in business

quote: they got caught while you were writing a post?

No. I sent a U2U to the Admin that a Moderator nick is abused. They contacted the real Moderator, and settled the problem. Easy.

----------what does that have to do with me? what Mod. what nick etc? why post that here, what for?

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   

funny that cause usually you can't use any sort of phone equipment on planes as it messes up their electrics.

Since Satelite phones exist.
You may explore this issue when placing order for your brandnew jetliner. But as I know you, you will buy a yacht too, it's good to build in a phone there, too. These are onboard phones, their antenna is built into the vehicle, therefore not removeable.

now you sound exactly like anon / Mikey off the Bill Hicks board that always thinks he is really wealthy and some big boss in business

I never claimed that I'm the boss. I have my boss in this business, and he is conducting the whole business. I have only responded to his business proposal, performed the way required, and now we are about to conclude the very first (and most fragile) part of the Great Business. He will be pleased with me, and he will always know that he can rely on me whenever he wants to. This is called Trust.

what does that have to do with me? what Mod. what nick etc? why post that here, what for?

I think, it's good if you know that.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
funny that cause usually you can't use any sort of phone equipment on planes as it messes up their electrics.

Since Satelite phones exist. You may explore this issue when placing order for your brandnew jetliner. But as I know you, you will buy a yacht too, it's good to build in a phone there, too. These are onboard phones, their antenna is built into the vehicle, therefore not removeable.

---------------nope, you specificly stated that broadband was availible on planes. It can't be, it's a landline thing. You did that because everything you are typing in here is a complete lie and you are still somehow unable to accept actual reality. That is due to your being a nutcase.

quote: now you sound exactly like anon / Mikey off the Bill Hicks board that always thinks he is really wealthy and some big boss in business

I never claimed that I'm the boss. I have my boss in this business, and he is conducting the whole business. I have only responded to his business proposal, performed the way required, and now we are about to conclude the very first (and most fragile) part of the Great Business. He will be pleased with me, and he will always know that he can rely on me whenever he wants to. This is called Trust.

----------that's in fact called ' you're a lapdog '. Beg little doggie.

quote: what does that have to do with me? what Mod. what nick etc? why post that here, what for?

I think, it's good if you know that.

---------------it's good if I know what? what I have been doing, my life in general? how is it at all possible to not know what you have been doing? it isn't, cause if you are that way then you are clincially insane.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Cool.... I'm talking to myself in this whole thread, am I?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Why do you think you are me? A lot of mad people think they are me, you're not the only one. See the Sacred Cow Forum, and the old Shelly Palmer Montauk Project board - loads of loons there think / thought they are me. Funnily enough, it wasn't until the first time I visited that Casper-Elvidge guy in Bristol in 2000 that someone at the Shelly Palmer board decided to use my 'colonel kingu mercurio' handle in my absense.

If you are trying to pretend that my posts are not showing up, working with that other loser 'intrepid' who pm'ed me yesterday to say he made my account 'globally ignored' because I have a link to my boards in my signature, then you are full of it. The problems here are those doing the moderating in the way they are doing it, they will still know I am posting.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
You probably think you are me in a 2001 : A Space Odyssey sense, don't you?

The things you were saying about me pulling off some big stunt, you were just trying to make yourself into a kind of future-marker, so as to make me think I put you there, maybe as a reminder, maybe as a lead-in. Very, very, tired old scam that.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Don't even think about it....

I can't see any of your posts . Reading back your posts, all are missing. Better contact a moderator!

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
? don't even think about what ?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Can you see this thread and my posts in it?,

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Again nothing. Why don't you use a different nickname? This one seems dead, or at least unseen. Even in other threads .

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Is that meant to be a joke? [Yes I looked and they aren't there].........how did you know I asked you then?

I've never actually tried having more than one account / username on any forums where such registration to post is required, after being banned or censored. But I told you that in the course of this long thread already.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I did not read this Vertu/Banned Member thing because it is waaaay too long. But still I thought I should add my two cents. I don't buy into the whole energy hunter/prey thing. I guess you can look at it that way too but there is a bigger picture to it:

Everyone's DNA has enoded in it a generalized path in life they should be taking. Some people and the conversations you have with them jive with your life path and you feel good around them. Others, who we call "energy vampires" make you depressed because things they say and do do not and more importantly CAN NOT help you in your psychic journey. They also serve to remind you that you yourself may not be on track with your life path and, by coercing you to confess certain emotions to them, serve as a witness for god in that matter (since he sees through our eyes). Once this is done, you are subconsciously punished by a reduction in psychic energy, reinforcing the notion that you should get on your life path. You may notice that so called energy vampires seem to stare at you more than other people, piercing your eyes when you would rather not share whatever emotionial reaction you are having.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I'm new around here, but never the less, i'v been studying the mental capsities for some time now, and from what I can gather, the problem is that you do not have enough balance in your mind, thats why your conditions change from day to day, from person to person, there is something you need to work on in your own mind, I can not say what it is, because, I do not know your complete situation. But remember this, no one is better then any one else, in times of trouble, as in the situations you've explained, remember that any thing can be over comed, if you "believe" that you can over come it, never doubt your self for a moment, there are people out there that can sense such feelings and doubts and use them against you.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
why are you letting others effect your soul.
this seems to be a human condition...i see it all the time,i even get caught in the web from time to time..

ya just have to let things come and go..sort of speak

be free

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I would sugguest looking into any Vodun (Yoruba, Candomble, Umbanda, etc) based religions, the Candomble wear a small bag around their neck called a "Patua" for reasons very similar to this. It protects them from "evil eyes", and curses and bad luck. Reiki holds good info, and it's more easy to find than Vodun religions, but some Reiki people can be kind of decietful and want to just get money out of you so if you do mess with reiki watch out for money suckers.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
hang some white sage around your neck
burn some sage...around you...

keep your power,dont let others have it....be responsible for your own stuff.
visulize a pyramid around you of light..
there is an awful lot you can do...

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Something I noticed about other people having this effect upon me, that feels like they are stealing part of me from inside me, and using it against me -

Hi Banned member,
Why are you banned, you don't seem abusive perhaps on the wrong topic maybe you belong in the paranormal section, but .....banned, why what did you do, take a leak in public

Life Bless, Have Fun
Wren

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join