It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will Trump/Russia conspiracy theorists admit this is all spin?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: face23785

See. More ad hominems from you. It's surprising you think that will magically make me see the light and come around to your side. Nope. I'm going to stay on the side of patience and withholding my judgement until the investigation finishes. They said in January this thing could take years. I'm already ready for the long haul. So none of your ranting will change things here.

I have no illusions you're going to change your mind. You want Trump gone. I know you're never gonna let go of these fairy tales. They help you get through the day.

Whatever you say man. I'm not accountable to you, so I don't give a # what you think. This conversation is going nowhere though, so I'll leave you to your fears.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

See. More ad hominems from you. It's surprising you think that will magically make me see the light and come around to your side. Nope. I'm going to stay on the side of patience and withholding my judgement until the investigation finishes. They said in January this thing could take years. I'm already ready for the long haul. So none of your ranting will change things here.

I have no illusions you're going to change your mind. You want Trump gone. I know you're never gonna let go of these fairy tales. They help you get through the day.

Whatever you say man. I'm not accountable to you, so I don't give a # what you think. This conversation is going nowhere though, so I'll leave you to your fears.

OK and I'll leave you to making # up. It's all you have left at this point. Please seek counseling though. When this bubble bursts I'd hate for you to hurt yourself or people around you. You clearly have a lot invested in this. You've been thoroughly brainwashed.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: burgerbuddy

She lost. Get over it. We need to know whether or not the President of the United States is in thrall to a hostile foreign power.

Tough # she lost. She and her cult are the ones that have to get over it.

Wassamatta, don't like the anti hillary's? lol.

What would the left say if the repubs put Bannon, hannity, coulter, malkin, tucker carlson and dana loesch on a crew to investigate hillary and the clinton foundation, with the same powers and money the fBI has?

I'd pay to see that # go down.

Christopher Wray is going to be grilled like a japanese mackerel in a few minutes.

edit on 12 7 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Here we go again... We know for a fact that Trump Jr. colluded with individuals claiming to be Russian agents who wished to help the campaign on behalf of Russia. They offered him allegedly incriminating evidence against Clinton which Trump would have needs to be very naive not to assume was obtained illegally. His own emails prove that collusion:
www.nytimes.com...
The only question is whether this collusion was illegal. So please stop trying to deny the reality of the situation... members who f the campaign have been indicted and some are already plea bargaining.

What we know for a fact is Trump Jr was told they had dirt on Clinton, he went, they didn't, and he left. What we know for a fact is that's not illegal. You've got nothing. At this point even you guys know it, you're just so entrenched in your position you can't admit you believed in a lie for over a year. You got played, big time. It must be embarrassing being so gullible. It's understandable why you keep having to pretend there's some there there.

If you understand the situation, why do you keep claiming there was no collusion? There was collusion, and willingness to accept illegally gathered intelligence. Just because there was nothing they could use does not excuse them of intent. If someone picked your pocket but your wallet was empty, was no crime committed? The question of collusion is settled. It happened. The only question is whether it qualifies as conspiracy against the people of the United States, and therefore a crime.

BS!

There is no "collusion" that applies as a crime here.

It's N/A at all.

If anything, they were offered the info, they didn't solicit it like some other party did.

The Mueller probe is trash now and half his people will be going to jail for corruption.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I pay very little attention to this investigation. More or less I will wait until the end. Almost daily though, I see someone whining about the investigation and how unfair it is to Trump on here. Far as I know the investigation has already established there was Russian interference so that shouldn't be in question.Now they are hunting down those who may have been complicit with the Russians.

All they got was 2 plea bargains for lying and a guy who forgot to do some paperwork, in a year.

Is OJ on Mueller's team?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Start a GoFundMe.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

You are doing nothing to dispel the widespread belief that Trump supporters are delusional.
edit on 7-12-2017 by DJW001 because: Edit too correct autocorrect. --DJW001

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Here we go again... We know for a fact that Trump Jr. colluded with individuals claiming to be Russian agents who wished to help the campaign on behalf of Russia. They offered him allegedly incriminating evidence against Clinton which Trump would have needs to be very naive not to assume was obtained illegally. His own emails prove that collusion:
www.nytimes.com...
The only question is whether this collusion was illegal. So please stop trying to deny the reality of the situation... members who f the campaign have been indicted and some are already plea bargaining.

What we know for a fact is Trump Jr was told they had dirt on Clinton, he went, they didn't, and he left. What we know for a fact is that's not illegal. You've got nothing. At this point even you guys know it, you're just so entrenched in your position you can't admit you believed in a lie for over a year. You got played, big time. It must be embarrassing being so gullible. It's understandable why you keep having to pretend there's some there there.

There was collusion, and willingness to accept illegally gathered intelligence.

From those hard-right-wingers at the white supremacist Drumpf-loving New York Times:

There is no evidence to suggest that the promised damaging information was related to Russian government computer hacking that led to the release of thousands of Democratic National Committee emails. The meeting took place less than a week before it was widely reported that Russian hackers had infiltrated the committee’s servers.

So the meeting took place before Trump Jr. even knew there were allegations of Russian hacking, and the New York Times admits there's no evidence the information came from the hacks.

Where are you getting the idea that Trump Jr. intended on receiving "illegally obtained" information? All they told him before the meeting was they had dirt on Clinton. They didn't tell him where they got it, or that it was obtained through illegal means. Do you have a source for such a claim, or did you just make up a lie?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

www.nytimes.com...

If you understand the situation, why do you keep claiming there was no collusion? There was collusion, and willingness to accept illegally gathered intelligence. Just because there was nothing they could use does not excuse them of intent. If someone picked your pocket but your wallet was empty, was no crime committed? The question of collusion is settled. It happened. The only question is whether it qualifies as conspiracy against the people of the United States, and therefore a crime.

BS!

There is no "collusion" that applies as a crime here.

It's N/A at all.

If anything, they were offered the info, they didn't solicit it like some other party did.

The Mueller probe is trash now and half his people will be going to jail for corruption.

geez, you're just a Russian troll or a wannabe, because you have no idea what your talking about.....can we get the owners of ATS to at the very least, ban IP's from Russia?......

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Okay... someone claiming to represent the Russian government contacts you and says they have dirt on a political opponent. Where are you going to assume they got it? The National Enquirer? Then, shortly after that, Trump announces that he will be producing damaging evidence against Clinton, then after that Podesta emails go up on WikiLeaks. All of that, in your opinion , is pure coincidence?

Trump Jr. was set up. Remember, the lawyer claimed to be representing the Russian government, and that Russia wanted Trump to win. Why would they take pains to say all that explicitly, as it shows clear intent to collude with a foreign power. If I were you, I would be working on a "Clinton campaign dirty trick" conspiracy theory about now.
edit on 7-12-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Okay... someone claiming to represent the Russian government contacts you and says they have dirt on a political opponent. Where are you going to assume they got it? The National Enquirer? Then, shortly after that, Trump announces that he will be producing damaging evidence against Clinton, then after that Podesta emails go up on WikiLeaks. All of that, in your opinion , is pure coincidence?

Trump Jr. was set up. Remember, the lawyer claimed to be representing the Russian government, and that Russia wanted Trump to win. Why would they take pains to say all that explicitly, as it shows clear intent to collude with a foreign power. If I were you, I would be working on a "Clinton campaign dirty trick" conspiracy theory about now.

So yes, you did make that part about him knowing it was illegally obtained info up. Got it.

Pathetic. You used to have at least some credibility. Now you're just making up lies to support a busted narrative you can't admit you were wrong about.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

So according to you, this is how Mueller's questioning of Trump Jr. will go*:

Mueller: So they represented themselves as representatives of the Russian government?
Trump Jr.: Yes, Sir.
Mueller: And they claimed to have information damaging to Hillary Clinton?
Trump Jr.:Yes, sir.
Mueller: Did you ask them where they got this information?
Trump: No, sir.
Mueller: Did it not occur to you that it might have been obtained illegally by Russian intelligence?
Trump Jr.: No, sir.
Mueller: Seriously? Are you some kind of idiot?
Trump Jr.: Yes , sir.

*Satire, not intended to be taken as an actual transcript.

edit on 7-12-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2017 by DJW001 because: Edit too correct autocorrect. --DJW001

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join