It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will Trump/Russia conspiracy theorists admit this is all spin?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I agree completely. Not because I think the allegations have any merit, but because it would be wholly inappropriate for the President or the AG to terminate the broader investigation at this point. They had plenty of grounds to do so initially, but since it has progressed to this point it would give the appearance of impropriety. According to ex-AG Lynch, this is fine. But justice loving Americans know better. At this point, the only option is letting the broader investigation play itself out. On the brightside, if and when Trump is exonerated by the investigation all of this Russia hysteria will be exposed.

It is clear at this time that nothing from Mueller's team or the compromised agents is credible. I mean there are already some guilty pleas, so all is not lost, but those agents really sc##d the pooch on this one. Thankfully it can be salvaged, but a change is absolutely in order.

EDIT: I also believe Russia did indeed hack us and engage in espionage. Unfortunately for the sensational news media, this isn't really out of the ordinary. It is standard nation-state behavior, which is evidenced by a counter-intelligence SA being assigned the case. It was pro-Clinton bias and anti-Trump spin that redirected the narrative to attack Trump. But there is no doubt they engaged in espionage. Of course we do the same thing, but that shouldn't stop us from responding to it when we have evidence.

I think the sanctions and embassy closures has been more than sufficient retaliation, though. Russia's cooperation is very beneficial to us, especially on issues like North Korea. China's help is also essential, which will fulfill the belief in a Chinese century and cement their position as a world-class power along with Russia. Just my opinion though.
edit on 12/6/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: tinymind
a reply to: JBurns

www.citizenfreepress.com/column-3/obama-dos-says-they-have-no-problem-with-trump-team-meeting-with-russian-officials-during-transition/
So why should there be any further discussion about this matter? Who felt the need for there to be any questions ask by the F B I?

It's not the meetings during the transition that is the issue; it is the meetings before the election. Why was Trump surrounded by people we now know were taking money from the Russian government? Why did Trump Jr. agree to meet someone who portrayed themselves as representing the Russian government and offering him damaging material that must certainly been gathered illegally?

Why did Fusion GPS meet with her before and after the meeting?

Why did the FBI pay money for the dossier?

Why did the CF take $145 mil from Russia?

Lots of questions. Lots.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Grambler

If Huma and Cheryl had lied to the FBI we'd know it. You're making stuff up. Just like you make stuff up about Clinton whom the FBI has said DID NOT LIE to them.

They lied about knowing about the server.

Lol, the same FBI that let her and crew off? That FBI?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

a reply to: face23785

Getting trump thrown out is really all that matters.

We're aware of that. The false narrative is the means to that end. You aren't interested in the truth. You just want some resolution to your year-plus temper tantrum that you don't want Trump to be your President. Trump is your President though, and will be for another 3 years. And if you guys don't grow up it's gonna be the next 7. Average people are sick of this grade school nonsense, and they got sick of it months ago. You are driving moderate voters to the other side. Ironically, you're also playing right into the Russians' hands. The IC analysis stated they thought Clinton was going to win, their goal wasn't to drive a certain outcome, but to sow discord. You are responsible for their success.

YEP!!

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Wait this investigation that is finding plenty is too long in duration but eleven investigations into Hillary were not enough?

Does the word hypocrite mean nothing around here?

Remove the guy from Muellers investigation who doesn't like trump because it's not fair.
Re do the investigation on Hillary because it had someone who did like her working on it and that's not fair.

No, it was obstruction of justice on the part of the FBI investigators and the Lynch DOJ + Comey.

Hills investigations were a sham.

Let's hear what the IG has to say. There is more to come.

That gal janeen Rhee is one to watch too, along with weissmann.

Someone asked what the perv purge scandal is covering, this is it.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

She lost. Get over it. We need to know whether or not the President of the United States is in thrall to a hostile foreign power.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
They'll admit it's all spin once the trump family comes clean. Every time anyone looks at any member of the trump family or any member of the campaign, they end up looking under yet another rock that leads back to Russia.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I think I'll just wait until the investigation is over. It's really bizarre how scared Trump supporters are of this investigation finishing. Almost like they are afraid he is guilty or something. Why can't you you just wait until the investigation finishes?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I think I'll just wait until the investigation is over. It's really bizarre how scared Trump supporters are of this investigation finishing. Almost like they are afraid he is guilty or something. Why can't you you just wait until the investigation finishes?

This is your own wishful thinking talking again. You want to pretend Trump supporters are scared because you want to believe something is there, which completely removes your fake objectivity. You're desperate for something to be found. Most people who are actually objective are looking forward to this being over because it's become abundantly clear the Russia collusion was nonsense and this is a waste of everyone's time and money.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I'm not pretending anything. You guys are the ones gnashing your teeth every step of this investigation. Every day Trump supporters are telling us we HAVE to accept that Trump is innocent even though the investigation hasn't finished. Why are you so impatient for the investigation to be called off? The only explanation I can come up with is that you are scared. It isn't wishful thinking. It's just me analyzing your peculiar behavior.

I sat through 8 investigations into Hillary Clinton and you guys are threatening to open up more, the least you guys can do is sit through ONE investigation into Trump. If nothing comes of it then so be it, but I'm not going to believe you calling me an idiot because you want the investigation ended early. In fact, the more Trump and his supporters like you scream and yell, the more I think he is guilty; and I'm trying NOT to jump to conclusions here. Stop making it so hard.
edit on 7-12-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Here we go again... We know for a fact that Trump Jr. colluded with individuals claiming to be Russian agents who wished to help the campaign on behalf of Russia. They offered him allegedly incriminating evidence against Clinton which Trump would have needs to be very naive not to assume was obtained illegally. His own emails prove that collusion:
www.nytimes.com...
The only question is whether this collusion was illegal. So please stop trying to deny the reality of the situation... members who f the campaign have been indicted and some are already plea bargaining.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Here we go again... We know for a fact that Trump Jr. colluded with individuals claiming to be Russian agents who wished to help the campaign on behalf of Russia. They offered him allegedly incriminating evidence against Clinton which Trump would have needs to be very naive not to assume was obtained illegally. His own emails prove that collusion:
www.nytimes.com...
The only question is whether this collusion was illegal. So please stop trying to deny the reality of the situation... members who f the campaign have been indicted and some are already plea bargaining.

What we know for a fact is Trump Jr was told they had dirt on Clinton, he went, they didn't, and he left. What we know for a fact is that's not illegal. You've got nothing. At this point even you guys know it, you're just so entrenched in your position you can't admit you believed in a lie for over a year. You got played, big time. It must be embarrassing being so gullible. It's understandable why you keep having to pretend there's some there there.
edit on 7 12 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I'm not pretending anything. You guys are the ones gnashing your teeth every step of this investigation. Every day Trump supporters are telling us we HAVE to accept that Trump is innocent even though the investigation hasn't finished. Why are you so impatient for the investigation to be called off? The only explanation I can come up with is that you are scared. It isn't wishful thinking. It's just me analyzing your peculiar behavior.

I sat through 8 investigations into Hillary Clinton and you guys are threatening to open up more, the least you guys can do is sit through ONE investigation into Trump. If nothing comes of it then so be it, but I'm not going to believe you calling me an idiot because you want the investigation ended early. In fact, the more Trump and his supporters like you scream and yell, the more I think he is guilty; and I'm trying NOT to jump to conclusions here. Stop making it so hard.

Actually what you're being told is that there's no evidence. Even silly accidentally admitted there's no evidence. You guys are thoroughly embarrassing yourselves. The last time I saw this level of delusion was before the 2012 "apocalypse". After nothing happened, some of those idiots were so embarrassed they had to pretend some existential shift toward the end of the world began on that date and we just weren't aware of it. I expect some kind of similar spin from you when this ends and Trump is still in office. You simply won't be able to handle it otherwise. I feel sorry for you guys.
edit on 7 12 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Yes. You tell me there is no evidence over and over again; yet the investigation continues. Not only does it continue, but it constantly broadens in scope. Meanwhile, all you can do is insult me because I'm not jumping to conclusions based on the minuscule information that has been released to the public (like that is the whole story lol!).

Seriously though, I don't need your faux pity. Posts like yours are poisoning my analysis and making me think that Trump is guilty. I can smell your fear.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It broadens in scope because they haven't found anything. The same thing happened when the special prosecutor was investigating Clinton. He had to keep turning over new rocks until he found something so it wasn't just a huge waste of government resources (it still was). Trump will get charged with some unpaid parking tickets a few miles from the Russian embassy or something else innocuous and you can celebrate, and then obsess over him a few more years while he continues to be your President. The fact you think I'm scared is hilarious. I couldn't care less if Trump gets impeached. I'd enjoy the new obsession over how to get Pence out of office. You're like a bunch of kids who didn't get what they wanted for Christmas. Nothing will satisfy you.

You've been had.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

See. More ad hominems from you. It's surprising you think that will magically make me see the light and come around to your side. Nope. I'm going to stay on the side of patience and withholding my judgement until the investigation finishes. They said in January this thing could take years. I'm already ready for the long haul. So none of your ranting will change things here.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

www.nytimes.com...

What we know for a fact is Trump Jr was told they had dirt on Clinton, he went, they didn't, and he left. What we know for a fact is that's not illegal. You've got nothing. At this point even you guys know it, you're just so entrenched in your position you can't admit you believed in a lie for over a year. You got played, big time. It must be embarrassing being so gullible. It's understandable why you keep having to pretend there's some there there.

If you understand the situation, why do you keep claiming there was no collusion? There was collusion, and willingness to accept illegally gathered intelligence. Just because there was nothing they could use does not excuse them of intent. If someone picked your pocket but your wallet was empty, was no crime committed? The question of collusion is settled. It happened. The only question is whether it qualifies as conspiracy against the people of the United States, and therefore a crime.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I pay very little attention to this investigation. More or less I will wait until the end. Almost daily though, I see someone whining about the investigation and how unfair it is to Trump on here. Far as I know the investigation has already established there was Russian interference so that shouldn't be in question. Now they are hunting down those who may have been complicit with the Russians.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

See. More ad hominems from you. It's surprising you think that will magically make me see the light and come around to your side. Nope. I'm going to stay on the side of patience and withholding my judgement until the investigation finishes. They said in January this thing could take years. I'm already ready for the long haul. So none of your ranting will change things here.

I have no illusions you're going to change your mind. You want Trump gone. I know you're never gonna let go of these fairy tales. They help you get through the day.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

www.nytimes.com...

If you understand the situation, why do you keep claiming there was no collusion? There was collusion, and willingness to accept illegally gathered intelligence. Just because there was nothing they could use does not excuse them of intent. If someone picked your pocket but your wallet was empty, was no crime committed? The question of collusion is settled. It happened. The only question is whether it qualifies as conspiracy against the people of the United States, and therefore a crime.

There was no indication that it was illegally gathered, you just made that part up because otherwise you have nothing. So you have nothing. The intent was to go and see if these people really had evidence that Clinton had done something illegal, which is what they told Don Jr. they had. They lied. He left.

You poor thing. You need this so, so badly and it's not happening. How much more disappointment can you bear?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join