It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will Trump/Russia conspiracy theorists admit this is all spin?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

The false narrative, plus all the actual evidence. (which we've only had rumors of and don't really know everything.)
What we do know is Mueller isn't doing this for sport. He's serious and he's thorough and he's damn good at it.

And contrary to trumps lying lawyers this isn't about to wrap up.
It's ramping up.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Grambler

If Huma and Cheryl had lied to the FBI we'd know it. You're making stuff up. Just like you make stuff up about Clinton whom the FBI has said DID NOT LIE to them.

You have to be a trump supporter larping an anti trumper.

How else could you so perfectly put your foot in your mouth over and over again?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The FBI agent who was fired from Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation team for sending anti-Donald Trump text messages conducted the interviews with two Hillary Clinton aides accused of giving false statements about what they knew of the former secretary of state’s private email server.

Neither of the Clinton associates, Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin, faced legal consequences for their misleading statements, which they made in interviews last year with former FBI section chief Peter Strzok.

dailycaller.com...

Lets look into it in detail shall we?

First lets see what Huma and Mills said.

A review of those documents conducted by The Daily Caller shows that Mills and Abedin told Strzok and Laufman that they were not aware of Clinton’s server until after she left the State Department.

“Mills did not learn Clinton was using a private server until after Clinton’s [Department of State] tenure,” reads notes from Mills’ April 9, 2016 interview. “Mills stated she was not even sure she knew what a server was at the time.”

Abedin also denied knowing about Clinton’s server until leaving the State Department in 2013.

“Abedin did not know that Clinton had a private server until about a year and a half ago when it became public knowledge,” the summary of Strzok’s interview with Abedin states.

Ok, so Huma didnt know about the server until the public did. Mills didn't know of Hillary's server, and in fact claims she didn't even know what a server was.

Pretty cut and dry.

So lets see if that's true.

But undercutting those denials are email exchanges in which both Mills and Abedin either directly discussed or were involved in discussing Clinton’s server.

“hrc email coming back — is server okay?” Mills asked in a Feb. 27, 2010 email to Abedin and Justin Cooper, a longtime aide to Bill Clinton who helped set up the Clinton server.

“Ur funny. We are on the same server,” Cooper replied.

Wait what is that? Mills was discussing this server in 2010 in emails?

Say it ain't so!!! I thought she didn't even know what a server was?

And Huma?

Mills and Abedin were also involved in an Aug. 30, 2011 exchange in which State Department official Stephen Mull mentioned that Clinton’s “email server is down.”

And in a Jan. 9, 2011 email exchange, Cooper told Abedin that Clinton’s server had been malfunctioning because “someone was trying to hack us.”

“Had to shut down the server,” wrote Cooper, who told the FBI in his interviews that he discussed Clinton’s server with Abedin in 2009, when it was being set up.

Huma having emails discussing the server in 2009 and 2011?

It cant be!!!!!

So we have absolute proof from Strzoks notes and released emails that Mills and Huma absolutely lied to the FBI.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I have to admit that if it was not for Mueller's investigation that most of the behind the scenes corruption in DC would have never seen the light of day nor be acknowledged by most American citizens!

My own husband has become disgusted with the msm and government. He always called ATS a nutters forum. He didn't like Trump and still says he is an absolute idiot! This morning, he told me that if Trump is telling the truth that his taxes will be lower...he will be voting for him in 2020.

I don't know if Mueller is compromised...this investigation may be, but one thing is for sure is that the DC tree is getting a shaking and fruit is falling. Time to make use of good fruit and toss out the rotten.

I am undecided on Mueller. Is he purposely contaminating the investigation to protect Trump administration or other deeper interests? Is it possible, Trump can be so cocky about this investigation is because it is a plan to drain the swamp? Thus his early meeting with Mueller?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

The false narrative, plus all the actual evidence. (which we've only had rumors of and don't really know everything.)

In other words there's no factual evidence. Thanks for admitting that.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Great post

Really appreciate the info, I knew I was remember that right! I might be getting old, but my memory is pretty darn good.

These people are despicable

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Where in those "incriminating emails" do they refer to the server as "private?" They are not IT professionals. All they know is that sometimes the Secretary of States emails go on the fritz because of something called "the server."

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Great post

Really appreciate the info, I knew I was remember that right! I might be getting old, but my memory is pretty darn good.

These people are despicable

Trying to reassure the public that the security of the voting process is despicable? One of the goals of the Russian disinformation campaign was to create the impression that the whole process was "rigged." The Obama administration had to make it clear that the voting machines counted the votes accurately; they cannot be "hacked." Not surprisingly, the winner of the election seems to be the one insisting that the results were fraudulent, exactly the impression Russia wants made. The overarching strategy is to undercut faith in American style government world wide.
edit on 6-12-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This distraction will be going no where ever. Like Obamas birth certificate it will linger.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Where in those "incriminating emails" do they refer to the server as "private?" They are not IT professionals. All they know is that sometimes the Secretary of States emails go on the fritz because of something called "the server."

Yjey claimed to not have been aware of Hillary's server, the emails show that is a lie.

Hell mills testified to the fbi she dodnt even know what a server was, yet here she is discussing it in her emails.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The investigation is ongoing. I have no comment pro or con on said investigation at this point. I don't (nor does anyone outside of the investigation) have access to the complete investigation.

Currently, it is neither spin nor fact. It's an investigation.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Yjey claimed to not have been aware of Hillary's server, the emails show that is a lie.

Hell mills testified to the fbi she dodnt even know what a server was, yet here she is discussing it in her emails.

Not only that but Mills knew that Obama had been emailing her on the private server.

A top Hillary Clinton aide expressed alarm in early 2015 that President Barack Obama claimed he was unaware of Clinton's private email server until he learned about it in the news. "We need to clean this up - he has emails from her - they do not say state.gov," said Clinton adviser Cheryl Mills in a hacked email posted Tuesday on WikiLeaks.

Source: Politico

This makes it pretty clear she was familiar with the setup Clinton was using. The Clinton sycophants will pretend that anything short of "I knew about Secretary Clinton's private email server" isn't proof, but that's not the standard in court. These emails show pretty clearly to any objective person that they lied.

ETA: Also, government employees, especially at that level, do get what's called Information Management training. So even if they're not IT, they're at least loosely familiar with computer and email system. People at their level would receive level 2 and 3 IM training. During a potential case, the prosecutor could have the jury take the same training, and it would remove all doubt that they were lying. There's no way that anyone who went through that training and the classified training would not understand what they were doing was illegal, and it would demonstrate clearly that they lied.
edit on 6 12 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6 12 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

So only people that like trump should be on his investigation but nobody who liked Clinton should have been on her investigation.
I think I got it.

I don't think it is that simple. Let's say we need nonpartisan and that is the part we need to look at as to whether they were or not.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Getting trump thrown out is really all that matters.

You really want Pence?

Also, why do you fell this way?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Do you check the domain names on all the emails you get from people you know? I never used to until I started getting spam from people I am Facebook friends with.

edit on 6-12-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

So only people that like trump should be on his investigation but nobody who liked Clinton should have been on her investigation.
I think I got it.

I don't think it is that simple. Let's say we need nonpartisan and that is the part we need to look at as to whether they were or not.

That is much easy said then done. How exactly do you prove that a person is bipartisan? Should we limit our juries to independents and atheists as well? I think the widespread thought when Mueller was announced is that he does act independently and non-partisan. I believe Mueller has been involved at top levels through both Democratic and Republican administrations. Anyone with the experience to conduct the investigation at these levels is very likely partisan in one way or another because they didn't get the experience not working alongside the politicians who really were their bosses to a certain degree. You just have to hope that all actions eventually taken are backed up by hard facts. That is all anyone can ask for.

I would also not assume that all we hear from the media is true or complete. There could be a goldmine of incriminating evidence that could come out or there could be nothing. If it is nothing then it will be over. I am in no hurry if time is what it takes to get to the truth.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
This distraction will be going no where ever. Like Obamas birth certificate it will linger.

Exactly. It's wash rinse and repeat.

Republican in office, Dems start investigations, Dem in office, Republicans start investigations.....and on and on and on..

What's not happening is the peoples work.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I agree that there are questions that need answers, I must point out that many people were lined up taking money from Russian connected people.

The Vice President Joe Biden's son worked for the kargest gas company in the Ukraine which I promise us still very connected to Russian Oligarchs as well as people inside the government itself. Lest we not forget that Manafort worked with Democrats to ;nfluence Ukraine decisions.

Tony Podestra registered as an foreign lobbyist after the fact and I believe he has been indicted but for some reason that has been hidden from the public. We also know the DNC and Mrs Clinton was working with Russian Intelligence agents through GPS Fusion in order to obtain intell on President Trump yet they both repeatedly denied this.

There are lots of other questions, why did the Obama administration not reveal the election interference when they clearly had knowledge of it. Why is it even a surprise that other countries have been influencing our elections ?

Countries that include Israel, England, Germany, and undoubtedly China amoung many others. We have an entire department inside our intell agencies who do nothing else but influence elections in other countries and in this country as well. When your budget depends on those who are elected then make no mistake that money gets spread to every outstretched hand and most likely both just to hedge the bets

There are lots of questions few of which have anything to do with President Trump who besides contributing to mostly Democratic pockets for many years, has really not be around long enough to be as corrupt as those already there who now are apparently scared to death that he might reveal the mountians of corruption. Not because of some paragon of virtue he wears but because they know he has not been playing the game long enough.

Yes indeed, lots of questions especially when removes the partisan blinders that for some reason allow the belief that "ourside" is the only one without corruption.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Do you check the domain names on all the emails you get from people you know? I never used to until I started getting spam from people I am Facebook friends with.

This is the problem with people who have no idea what they're talking about opining on this subject. Since you've apparently never worked for the government, you're unaware of how this # even works and you're dependent on pundits to tell you what's what. What they won't tell you is, on government email systems, the person's First and Last name with their position or rank appears in the From field if they're using an official account. If they're not using an official account, the email address appears. It sticks out like a sore thumb in your inbox because it's a different format than all the other emails you've received.

Also, since clintonemail.com isn't a common domain, it also wouldn't have been loaded into the system as a trusted domain and would probably be flagged as potential spam the first time you received an email from it, tagging it with a warning in your inbox and a big box at the top of the email when you opened it. There's simply no way anyone receiving emails from her private server wouldn't have immediately known it wasn't an official email account. The systems have built-in precautions against this sort of thing to try to reduce people opening spam and possibly infecting the systems with viruses.

I realize this blows a hole in the "they were all just incompetent" and "anyone could've made that mistake" narratives, but they just don't hold up. They knew what they were doing, they knew it was against department and administration policy, and they knew it was against the law. There's simply no way they couldn't have unless they were so inept and irresponsible that they were completely unqualified to get these jobs in the first place. The government takes annoyingly redundant measures to make sure even the most computer-illiterate employees are aware of how to handle these things. We get a bunch of training before we're even allowed to have an account, and then we have to do refresher training all the time. It was 2009-2012 for Christ's sake, it's not like this happened in the 90s when you had people who didn't even know what the hell email was.

Time to stop pretending. Your Queen broke the law bro, and so did her underlings.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Thank you!

I've been poking around and trying to determine just why it is that Hillary et al kept trying to say that Russians wanted to help Trump get in the White House.

The nearest I can come is that it was supposedly payback for Hillary helping Putin's opposition when Putin was going for his 3rd term. At least that is what Time says:

“She set the tone for certain actors inside the country; she gave the signal,” Putin said of Clinton at the time, accusing her of ordering the opposition movement into action like some kind of revolutionary sleeper cell. “They heard this signal and, with the support of the U.S. State Department, started actively doing their work.”

Five years later, the U.S. presidential elections may have given Putin his chance for getting even. According to Clinton’s campaign staff and a number of cyber-security experts, Russian hackers in the service of the Kremlin were behind last week’s leak of emails from the Democratic National Committee. The hacked messages appeared to show DNC officials, who are meant to remain neutral during the Democratic Party’s primary race, favoring Clinton over her then-rival, Senator Bernie Sanders.

So, according to Time, Putin was mad at Hillary for meddling in the Russian elections of 2011 and so he meddled in the American elections in 2016.

Wait, a second, that's not really why, is it?

If the Kremlin has indeed begun interfering in the presidential race on Trump’s behalf, the bad blood between Putin and Clinton would seem like enough of a motivation. Putin’s list of grievances goes back a lot further than Clinton’s alleged support for the Russian protest movement.

Again, Time seems to think so.

Regardless of whom the U.S. electorate chooses as its leader in November, Putin said, Russia would work with the new American President in the hope of restoring constructive ties. “The world needs a strong country like the U.S., and we need it, too,” he said. “What we don’t need is for them to constantly interfere in our business and tell us how to live.” Considering his experience with Clinton’s supposed meddling in Russian affairs, it seems clear which candidate he would trust not to interfere in the Kremlin’s business.

Vladimir Putin's Bad Blood With Hillary Clinton

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You should stop thinking! You are going to hurt yourself, besides it is grossly inadequate!

Not to mention inaccurate!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join