It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will Trump/Russia conspiracy theorists admit this is all spin?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The broad framework of the investigation should continue. But a new Special Counsel and staff should be running it. Crimes related to Russia will be found, but they will be actual crimes, and they will not have been committed by anyone in President Trump's circle.

BTW...Mueller's chief assistant, ANDREW WEISSMAN should be dismissed IMMEDIATELY.
Trump-hater Weissman has no business being part of the investigation!: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

edit on 12/6/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Personally I'll consider it done when they stop finding people who are pleading guilty to crimes.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The short answer is never. They're so invested in it now they'll never admit they were wrong. Their egos are bigger than Trump's.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

www.citizenfreepress.com/column-3/obama-dos-says-they-have-no-problem-with-trump-team-meeting-with-russian-officials-during-transition/
So why should there be any further discussion about this matter? Who felt the need for there to be any questions ask by the F B I?

edit on 6-12-2017 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Literally everything is a conspiracy apparently, and the only "truths" are published by the shadiest of "news" outlets with dubious motives.

It's like everything is ass-backwards now.

The largest conspiracy in modern history is unfolding, but nope...it's "fake".

The world is upside down when actual conspiracies are denied .... on a website to explore conspiracies.

You are right it is unfolding.

Can you show me any proof of trump team working with the russians to steal the elections? Any of the indictments show that?

Oh, but we are seeing is Trumps team being charged with lying to the FBI and not registering as a foreign lobbyist.

Now for some reason, Hillarys team and connections, who also lied to the FBI, and who also failed register as a lobbyist for a foreign agent, were not charged by the very same FBI.

In fact ironically, the same FBI agent interviewed both Flynn who got charged and Huma and Mills that didnt, who both committed the exact same crime; lying to the FBI.

And just coincidentally, it just so happens strzok was sending pro hillary, anti trump messages to his mistress.

Isnt that weird?

Yep, we are seeing a huge conspiracy unfold in front of our eyes.

Just not the one you are dreaming for.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind

www.citizenfreepress.com/column-3/obama-dos-says-they-have-no-problem-with-trump-team-meeting-with-russian-officials-during-transition/
So why should there be any further discussion about this matter? Who felt the need for there to be any questions ask by the F B I?

Facts are not welcome on this subject. The "we didn't really lose the election, it was stolen!" narrative is all that matters.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
One thing that's glossed over regarding Guccifer 2.0 and "hacking": The download speeds were way too high for the file transfer.

Bill Binney and Lee Strannahan have been harping on this for months. It had to have been an inside leak.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
One thing that's glossed over regarding Guccifer 2.0 and "hacking": The download speeds were way too high for the file transfer.

Bill Binney and Lee Strannahan have been harping on this for months. It had to have been an inside leak.

I've never heard that angle. Got a link? I'd like to read more.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

This is a well worded post, however, what is there to discuss? I would assume anyone of any substance who is or considers themselves a true ATSer should know the Russia collusion narrative has and will prove to be false.

It is so blatantly apparent it is a contrived narrative that anyone who actually believes it lacks basic reasoning skills. Either that or they are riddled with ego driven feelings of inadequacy.

That's right. ATS does not believe in conspiracies!

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

It's not the meetings during the transition that is the issue; it is the meetings before the election. Why was Trump surrounded by people we now know were taking money from the Russian government? Why did Trump Jr. agree to meet someone who portrayed themselves as representing the Russian government and offering him damaging material that must certainly been gathered illegally?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Outlier13

This is a well worded post, however, what is there to discuss? I would assume anyone of any substance who is or considers themselves a true ATSer should know the Russia collusion narrative has and will prove to be false.

It is so blatantly apparent it is a contrived narrative that anyone who actually believes it lacks basic reasoning skills. Either that or they are riddled with ego driven feelings of inadequacy.

That's right. ATS does not believe in conspiracies!

There's nothing wrong with conspiracy theories in principle. The problem is after this long of an investigation with what we're finding out are not very objective investigators, not to mention almost the entire media establishment working day and night trying to find anything, and the environment we have now where there's leaks every other day, you would think people would be smart enough to realize if there was any there there we would've known it long ago.

It's a myth, and it always was a myth.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

It's not the meetings during the transition that is the issue; it is the meetings before the election. Why was Trump surrounded by people we now know were taking money from the Russian government? Why did Trump Jr. agree to meet someone who portrayed themselves as representing the Russian government and offering him damaging material that must certainly been gathered illegally?

Where is your proof that the evidence Trump jr would have gotten had to be obtained illegally?

Does that mran that the dems, who paid for a dopssier that was ourced from Kremlin agents, that that info must have also been obtained illegally.

Perhaps the people meeting Don jr could have said "We have info that Hillarys team has paid a firm to get dirt on your tam from Kremlin agents"

That wouldnt be illegally obtained info at all.

Again, you flat out makes things up.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Again, you flat out makes things up.

This pretty much sums up the strategy at this point.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So only people that like trump should be on his investigation but nobody who liked Clinton should have been on her investigation.
I think I got it.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If Huma and Cheryl had lied to the FBI we'd know it. You're making stuff up. Just like you make stuff up about Clinton whom the FBI has said DID NOT LIE to them.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Getting trump thrown out is really all that matters.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Ha ha. Pure bunk. Been disproved oh I don't know ... Hundreds of times already.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Getting trump thrown out is really all that matters.

We're aware of that. The false narrative is the means to that end. You aren't interested in the truth. You just want some resolution to your year-plus temper tantrum that you don't want Trump to be your President. Trump is your President though, and will be for another 3 years. And if you guys don't grow up it's gonna be the next 7. Average people are sick of this grade school nonsense, and they got sick of it months ago. You are driving moderate voters to the other side. Ironically, you're also playing right into the Russians' hands. The IC analysis stated they thought Clinton was going to win, their goal wasn't to drive a certain outcome, but to sow discord. You are responsible for their success.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Wait this investigation that is finding plenty is too long in duration but eleven investigations into Hillary were not enough?

Does the word hypocrite mean nothing around here?

Remove the guy from Muellers investigation who doesn't like trump because it's not fair.
Re do the investigation on Hillary because it had someone who did like her working on it and that's not fair.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Wait this investigation that is finding plenty is too long in duration but eleven investigations into Hillary were not enough?

Does the word hypocrite mean nothing around here?

Speaking of hypocrisy, it's funny how when someone brings up Hillary while defending Trump, you'll cry about "deflection" but since you can't respond to what I actually said you have to bring up Hillary to deflect. Another one of your childish tactics, you get different rules. That's hypocrisy. I also never said it was too long. Childish tactic 2: make # up.

Give the keyboard to an adult.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join