It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Pope

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
If your interested Nick Pope has agreed to attend a live online chat session at www.alienexistence.com so if you have any sensible question for him you can leave them on the Nick Pope Forum page
www.alienexistence.com...

Or you can e-mail your questions to either myself [email protected] or [email protected]

Although the chatroom facilities at alienexistence are for members only if you do not wish to join the site and become a member we have decided to take questions via email so that anyone and everyone with an interest can get their question to Nick Pope. We can e-mail you back Nick’s reply to your question’s if you request or view your answer in the Nick Pope forum, which you do not need to be a member to read…

You can, if the Mods of this forum allow, post some questions as a reply to this thread. I will make sure the questions are put to Nick.

So please feel free to use this opportunity to ask those nagging questions about Rendlesham, AS2, The Blue Room, S4(f) or about his books.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Excellent, I have read much of Nick's work, what a great job he had. I have often thought ATS should try to get him for an interview, but you have succeeded, good work.

It would be good if you could post some of the text here too, would be interesting reading.

Any idea of when this will take place?

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I will keep you posted here on what he had to say.

The Time and date will be set when we feel that there is enough people informed of this event, which will be very soon
i'll let you know here and keep you updated. We at alienexistnce feel that this is a great move forward for the Ufology and conspiracy communities.

I have been a member of ATS since it's birth so I felt that ATS must not be left out of this event, after all we are all Brothers in Arms
and only want to seek out the TRUTH!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Nick Pope... that name rings a bell, don't know why. Oh well off to Google i go

What happened to the forum, sounds like your having problems.

Trying to restore lost forum, please be patient

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nibiru
Nick Pope... that name rings a bell, don't know why. Oh well off to Google i go

What happened to the forum, sounds like your having problems.

Trying to restore lost forum, please be patient

Just a Glitch it will be back up in a bit...

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I knew i recognised the name...

He listed Bexleyheath in the top 10 areas in the UK for ufo sightings. I remember reading about it in the local paper and on the local papers website. Bexleyheath is near where i live, about a mile away. Sadly i have never see a ufo, the closest i have come to seeing one is when about 2-3 times a week i see a light in the distance at night time which i think is a helicopter hovering over the motorway.

All these years living here and i never knew i was in a ufo hotspot. Apparently there was some big ufo sighting in 1955, maybe i'll have to pop over to that area and have a look. He also listed Lewisham 10th which is not far from me and where i used to go to college.

On some sites i was reading about the top alien hotspots it said that a creature was photographed outside Buckingham Palace. Has anyone seen/got this photo?

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by clive
If your interested Nick Pope has agreed to attend a live online chat session at www.alienexistence.com so if you have any sensible question for him you can leave them on the Nick Pope Forum page
www.alienexistence.com...

Or you can e-mail your questions to either myself [email protected] or [email protected]

Although the chatroom facilities at alienexistence are for members only if you do not wish to join the site and become a member we have decided to take questions via email so that anyone and everyone with an interest can get their question to Nick Pope. We can e-mail you back Nick’s reply to your question’s if you request or view your answer in the Nick Pope forum, which you do not need to be a member to read…

You can, if the Mods of this forum allow, post some questions as a reply to this thread. I will make sure the questions are put to Nick.

So please feel free to use this opportunity to ask those nagging questions about Rendlesham, AS2, The Blue Room, S4(f) or about his books.

The Forum link has changed and is now www.alienexistence.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I can't believe that this event has only got the replies of two members. Surely there are more questions.

We are not leaving ATS out of this event and we truly want members here to get involved in this great event. Come on people this is a chance to seek some truths about UFO's & the MOD...

We will post questions that we ask Nick Pope and his reply's here so you will know what he has to say, but we need your questions first...

The date will be confirmed soon, so get those questions in...

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
A long time ago i was an Air cadet.

We went to an air base on camp, and while looking around, i got lost, and wandered into a hanger to look for help.
I saw an airframe that still to this day has not been de-classified.
What happend next made me forever change my view on the RAF/ Goverment.
I was given the mother of all telling offs, (i was 13), threatend by these people, and made to sign a piece of paper. My family was threatend, and so was I. I was really scared, and have never forgot it, so much so that i never joined the RAF like i dreamt to as a young kid.

My point is this. I admire nick Pope, have read lots of his work, but what he can tell us is limited, due to the fact that the Goverment really do apply the strong arm stuff to people who see things. I would love for him to tell us the truth, but i guess till the day he dies, he will always have to keep some stuff secret due to fears of recriminations.

JAK

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing that MadGrimbo.

There you go Clive, questions for Mr. Pope:

Considering the obvious requirement for national security and secrecy about certain projects how far did you, and do you now, consider your work to be vetted or censored?

Are you honestly of the opinion that you would be allowed to publicly reveal any information which would either lead to comfirmation, or the discovery of something strongly suggesting, the existence of extraterrestrials and perhaps even their prescence on this planet?

Depending on the answer to the last question, another could be posed:

Is Mr. Pope's work thus invalidated as anything except an, albeit interesting, meal ticket?

Jack

[edit on 16/2/05 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Nick Pope will be joining us at AlienExistence.com for a live chat session this Friday 25th March at 8:30pm.

We have setup a forum so you can post questions in advance or you may wish to email them to myself anonymously to [email protected]

Nick Pope Forum : /6zds6

Please note that you can either join the chat as a guest or using a username which you will need to register via the chat frontend.

All messages will be moderated initially to allow Nick to answer questions posed via the forums and email, and if we have time, the chat will be opened for direct questions.
If you have emailed me with your questions or posted them here then I will make sure the Nick gets asked them and I will post the questions here.

Hope to see you there!

new topics

top topics

join