It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Fake-News White House: Mueller has not subpoenaed Trump’s bank records

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: Diisenchanted

At 16:15 the question is answered

Not that it's ever been easy to be the Press Secretary, especially in recent decades, but damn you got to feel for her. The media is mostly liberals, liberals hate conservative women (women are supposed to be THEIRS!) and they hate, hate, HAAAAATE Trump. Tremendous composure dealing with them day in and day out.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Not that it's ever been easy to be the Press Secretary, especially in recent decades, but damn you got to feel for her. The media is mostly liberals, liberals hate conservative women (women are supposed to be THEIRS!) and they hate, hate, HAAAAATE Trump. Tremendous composure dealing with them day in and day out.

No doubt! I wouldn’t last one day in this job. It’s all I can do not to throw something at the TV the 3rd or 4th time the same question is asked (that was answered the previous 2-3 times). Not to mention the stupid questions as if Sarah is clairvoyant and can read POTUS 45’s mind...media idiots. Apparently those Journalism degrees can be earned with a 1.0 GPA these days.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

No doubt! I wouldn’t last one day in this job. It’s all I can do not to throw something at the TV the 3rd or 4th time the same question is asked (that was answered the previous 2-3 times). Not to mention the stupid questions as if Sarah is clairvoyant and can read POTUS 45’s mind...media idiots. Apparently those Journalism degrees can be earned with a 1.0 GPA these days.

Now give them a break.

They spent 8 years kissing the Presidents butt, and so now they are having a difficult time remembering what it is they are supposed to be doing.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Or did the Whitehouse lie?

You do realize the definition of insanity correct?

Repeating to same drivel over and over again does not make it true.

You honestly cannot be that deluded.

edit on 5-12-2017 by Diisenchanted because: fixed

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I would like to point out that fake news on both the left and the right is a problem, and both conservatives and liberals can fall for it.

As for this story, I'm just now getting the word it is fake, at least according to the White House... sorry, but this White House is not trustworthy enough for me. If I hear the story is false from practically anyone else, I'll take it. (As I note below, I am willing to give the White House the benefit of the doubt until I hear otherwise, however)

According to Bloomberg:

Special prosecutor Robert Mueller zeroed in on President Donald Trump’s business dealings with Deutsche Bank AG as his investigation into alleged Russian meddling in U.S. elections widens.

Mueller issued a subpoena to Germany’s largest lender several weeks ago, forcing the bank to submit documents on its relationship with Trump and his family, according to a person briefed on the matter, who asked not to be identified because the action has not been announced.

President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer John Dowd disputed that account, saying he had been told by Deutsche Bank that no such subpoena had been issued. “We have confirmed that the news reports that the Special Counsel had subpoenaed financial records relating to the president are false. No subpoena has been issued or received. We have confirmed this with the bank and other sources,” Dowd wrote in an email.

Bloomberg

Does someone have a source besides the White House that is saying this is a false claim? Sure, I'm willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt, maybe he doesn't know his records were pulled, or maybe this was a false story and he's right. If Mueller did pull the records, it will come out eventually.
edit on 05pmTue, 05 Dec 2017 20:26:17 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 05pmTue, 05 Dec 2017 20:31:13 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted This whole thing is getting old. Is it hard to realize what's going on here? The MSM is trying to divide us. And it seems to be working.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake You seem to be a smart fellow. Anytime the Whitehouse makes a statement just assume the later.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I learned that from experience.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

The only thing about that is it's not totally the reporter's fault. They get told what to ask about, and since most of the media orgs have the same agenda, whatever the GET TRUMP narrative of the day is, they're all gonna be told to ask about that. And since it's usually a false narrative and they have no interest in actual pertinent details, they can't come up with different angles to approach the issue from and ask a different question.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

This whole thing is getting old. Is it hard to realize what's going on here? The MSM is trying to divide us. And it seems to be working.

Lets get one thing straight I am neither right or left!

The msm is controlled by the left. So what you are basically trying to say is that the Left is trying to divide us?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

It is from a German story, but right now we do not know who it was about. However, this is what is known:

Deuchabank is one that is well known, already fined 400 million for money laundrying. And it was under investigation when Phreet Bharra was fired from his job, and now it seems as though that investigation has gone very quiet if not died.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Sue the idiots

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Now lets be honest.

The hill story could also be untrue.

I dont think that there is any shame in being caught by a MSM fake news story.

I for one will not mock any member on here for that.

Who the hell knows what to believe.

Its a good lesson that we should all be open to any source being wrong unless we see proof ourselves.

Always a sane voice of reason in otherwise easily hot potato threads!

The MSM have gotten everyone in a tizzy, I don't think anyone could have realised that 2 full blown stories where they rub their hands in glee, would be fake. It's one thing to hint at something, for months, to no end... it's another to monumentally get things so insanely wrong.

It is left up to the individual, to determine things by honest searching for facts, sans bias and opinion, in all the chaff blown up in the winds of information..

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Interesting that the is the second big fake news story in a few days that is been bought by the media.

Yeah it's like they are biased against the president of the US of A. Weird.

I get the feeling it's more than that.

I'm a little tired of this constant pent up feeling though, to be honest. Blow already, whatever is teetering on the brink.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: luthier

The story is FAKE NEWS LMFAO, such fools, and ALWAYS the POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK!!!! LOL

The only ones reporting differently is trumps LEGAL TEAM. They will do and say anything, just like that text last weekend, trumps lawyer is trying to take the fall for. Open your eyes people.

Stop Yelling. What is it with anti-trump people and yelling...

And this, readers, is not how to investigate something. Sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling doesn't work.

link   
This is a spin-off of an existing thread. Please continue this discussion there.

Red Line Crossed: Trump's personal banking information handed over to Robert Mueller

Thread closed.

link   

There is a lot more going on her than divide and conquer.

Hint: The stock market takes a hit every single time these fake
stories hit. I'm looking towards Soros...

edit on 6-12-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join