It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Fake-News White House: Mueller has not subpoenaed Trump’s bank records

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
yawn

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Nevermind.
edit on 12/5/2017 by ladyinwaiting because: 'cause nevermind, that's all.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
yawn

Just rude not anything else

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
nypost.com...

Special counsel Robert Mueller has subpoenaed Deutsche Bank for information about accounts held by President Trump and his family as he expands his investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election, according to a report on Tuesday.

“Deutsche Bank always cooperates with investigating authorities in all countries,” it said in a statement to the business news website, but declined to provide additional information.

The bank did not deny nor confirm but that is an interesting statement to the topic when asked. Seems legit.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

A) the White House has constantly lied.. so using “the Whitehouse said so” as proof of anything is laughable...

B) I’m pretty sure that was a (rightwing ) roger stone conspiracy trying to provide a reason for trump to fire muller..

Aka the right wing population is gullible..

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

This was the right wing propagandists trying to provide a reason for trump to fire muller...

This doesn’t help the left...

This doesn’t make the left look stupid.

This is the whitehouse debunking it’s own propagandists stories.. .

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I've been watching CNN all day and they haven't mentioned a single thing about this story.

As a general rule, if you want honest & reliable news, just look for a source that Rupert Murdoch has nothing to do with.

I can't believe most people here haven't worked that out already...

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

They did. The white house is lying. What a world we live in now. 🎄 Merry Christmas America.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They did. The white house is lying. What a world we live in now. 🎄 Merry Christmas America.

Interesting.

So you are saying the bank was subpoenaed.

Joushuacox is saying the story was planted by Trump team and they are debunking their own stories.

Perhaps you guys need to have a private meeting and get your story staright.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

He actually thinks he can tell them where they can and cannot investigate. What a clown.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Looking at Twitter many people fell for it as well. Hmm. My conspiracy sense is tingling. What if they know it's bs and the only goal is to fire up the anti-Trump social media crowds to counter Trump's inevitable vindication? It's working pretty good i would say.

I could fire up my conspiracy engine and say what if these stories are being planted by Trump and the Russians to discredit the media and cast doubt on the investigation.

Not saying that is what I believe only that a conspiracy could work both ways

I guarantee you that Trump plays the same way as the rest of them. He is very good at what he does. He beat the established Republicans, He beat the Democrats, He beat the hell out of the media, Mueller doesn't stand a chance.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
I am having a crazy laugh at the thought of Trump or someone who is supporting him, purposely, throwing out these fake tidbits just waiting for the MSM here to pick it up and run with it!

Is it a master plan to force MSM to get back to really checking and double checking facts before reporting? If so, and if it works, keep it coming!

a reply to: luthier

I would believe that the request was for Kushner not Trump. So the bank was not dishonest.

Now there are some Olympic level mental gymnastics...

It’s either,

A) “ it doesn’t matter He has been lying to me, because he is lying to them too!”

B) “ I have to find some way to justify the fact I believe all the lies trump tells”

That is the trollest logic ever..

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'd love to be a fly on the wall for THAT conversation.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

🎄 Merry Christmas America.

Thank you, and a very Merry Christmas to you as well.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

You mean you will bend over backwards to justify trump even after you supported one of his ridiculous lies... repeatedly..

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Or did the Whitehouse lie?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: 3daysgone

You mean you will bend over backwards to justify trump even after you supported one of his ridiculous lies... repeatedly..

Is that a question or a statement?

I support Trump. Not because I don't think he could be corrupt, but even if he were he is no more corrupt than anyone else in the arena he is playing in. Also I like his policies. If you want to pretend that your political master's are not corrupt, go for it. I am not that naive.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Logically, mueller probably made a request to the DB. The bank confirmed that they assist in investigations. The missing truth in all of this is that no one has CONFIRMED whose information was requested.

Personally, it seems more logical that a request for details on Kushners 200 million transaction before the election. Naturally, that is only my simple opinion. Yet, it makes the most sense logically on how everyone's statements are true. Plus, it is logic for mueller to cover all bases.

Biases have exaggerated this on all fronts. No one has lied or exaggerated except the media.

edit on 12 5 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

A) the White House has constantly lied.. so using “the Whitehouse said so” as proof of anything is laughable...

B) I’m pretty sure that was a (rightwing ) roger stone conspiracy trying to provide a reason for trump to fire muller..

Aka the right wing population is gullible..

This has been debunked by numerous sources now, not just the White House. Sorry, something else you badly badly wanted to be true, since you have no other evidence of wrongdoing, wasn't true. You still have nothing. Trump will continue to be your President. Save your tears.

ETA: It didn't even make sense in the first place. It's been reported that both the bank and the White House are cooperating. You don't have to subpoena entities that are cooperating.
edit on 5 12 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

At 16:15 the question is answered

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join