It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Fake-News White House: Mueller has not subpoenaed Trump’s bank records

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The hell? The Guardian is citing Handelsblatt as their source and vice versa. Are they retarded? No corrections btw the articles are still up.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
As with any news story conformation is necessary to see if it is or is not valid. If it can not be confirmed, then it is fake.
the papers published a quote from the bank released about the investigation. I guess the question would be was the warrant for something else or was the quote from the bank made up.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
The hell? The Guardian is citing Handelsblatt as their source and vice versa. Are they retarded? No corrections btw the articles are still up.

That’s because right now it’s not been confirmed as being a false report only that Trumps lawyer is denying it

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I am having a crazy laugh at the thought of Trump or someone who is supporting him, purposely, throwing out these fake tidbits just waiting for the MSM here to pick it up and run with it!

Is it a master plan to force MSM to get back to really checking and double checking facts before reporting? If so, and if it works, keep it coming!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Didn't the bank release a statement saying they were complying with the investigation?

Not exactly:

Deutsche Bank declined to comment, but told Bloomberg in a statement that it always cooperated with investigating authorities.

The Guardian

Another source:

“Deutsche Bank always cooperates with investigating authorities in all countries,” the lender said in a statement to Bloomberg on Tuesday, declining to provide additional information.

Bloomberg

Now, unless you have a source quoting Deutsche Bank explicitly stating that they have indeed received such a subpoena, that detail it still unclear.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Good time to bring up the categorical imperative. If everyone lies there is no truth.

link   
I am having a crazy laugh at the thought of Trump or someone who is supporting him, purposely, throwing out these fake tidbits just waiting for the MSM here to pick it up and run with it!

Is it a master plan to force MSM to get back to really checking and double checking facts before reporting? If so, and if it works, keep it coming!

I would believe that the request was for Kushner not Trump. So the bank was not dishonest.

link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

It would help though if they issued a statement to confirm or deny it but am going to guess no matter who the client is they would never comment on such matters.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

pretty soon you will be volenteering to build that wall. That Mexico will pay for.

No it will be American tax dollars that pay for it up front one way or another, which you do not pay, am I correct??? Oh yeah and trump has us on track for a three trillion dollar deficit. Great Job!!

edit on 5-12-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Which is pretty much SOP for any corporation in this circumstance.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Diisenchanted

damn
seems like lots of trump fans in this thread got pretty 'triggered' about this witch hunt.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

living in a time when the truth is behind a lot of fog

Seems like a lot of Trump haters started creaming their jeans over fake news.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

damn
seems like lots of trump fans in this thread got pretty 'triggered' about this witch hunt.

Seems to me both sides are hand feeding at this point. Supporters and haters.

This hasn't been proven false because a lawyers statement to the media.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Are you going to change the title? Your spreading FAKE NEWS. Some people believe any thing they read. It could influence they way the VOTE.

Why would I do that?

Where has it been proven that my title is wrong?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

The story is FAKE NEWS LMFAO, such fools, and ALWAYS the POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK!!!! LOL

The only ones reporting differently is trumps LEGAL TEAM. They will do and say anything, just like that text last weekend, trumps lawyer is trying to take the fall for. Open your eyes people.

So you are on the record believing that D bank has received a subpoena from the SC!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
MSM big-wigs are about to be exposed...Brian Ross was just the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
a reply to: kurthall

Are you going to change the title? Your spreading FAKE NEWS. Some people believe any thing they read. It could influence they way the VOTE.

Why would I do that?

Where has it been proven that my title is wrong?

You are not supposed to take Kurthall seriously.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Grambler

pretty soon you will be volenteering to build that wall. That Mexico will pay for.

No it will be American tax dollars that pay for it up front one way or another, which you do not pay, am I correct??? Oh yeah and trump has us on track for a three trillion dollar deficit. Great Job!!

Yes I pay taxes.

Now please, get back to being a cheerleader for the deep state!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
A week of shattered dreams for #resist. They thought Flynn was gonna testify candidate Trump colluded with Russia, that was fake. Now this was fake. How often are you idiots gonna keep getting fooled before you realize this entire thing is nonsense?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

damn

It’s about all the Lefts need to pacify their very angry constituents. Keep the hope high that Trump et. al. Will be convicted of something.

But, they are playing the short game, when the next election rolls around and still no convictions the left’s voters will protest by voting third party or staying home.

edit on 5-12-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

If Robert "Lurch" Mueller can't find any Russian Collusion via interviews, or entrap the President with a fake Obstruction charge, it's guaranteed that he WILL go after Trump's banking records, income tax returns, shopping habits and look under his mattress for evidence of wrong-doing.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join