It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Fake-News White House: Mueller has not subpoenaed Trump’s bank records

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: seeker1963

Interesting that the is the second big fake news story in a few days that is been bought by the media.

Wasn't just the media! You certainly jumped on it in the thread Shamrock listed above!

Yes because about a hour ago nobody had denied it and it was being reported on as being a fact that the supeana had been issued.

The trump camp are now saying that is false and I am taking them on their word on that.

The report was wrong, fake news if you want to give it that title and I am willing to admit when something is wrong. Unlike a few members on ATS I would add.....

Hey I am with you.

I assumed the story was real too, my bad.

Let thou who was not fallen for fake news cast the first stone.

The bigger issue here aside from our humorous squabbles is that IF this op is true, it is becoming more and more evident that the MSM is no better than the fake news they criticize, and they are gung ho to spread lies to hurt trump.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Interesting that the is the second big fake news story in a few days that is been bought by the media.

Wasn't just the media! You certainly jumped on it in the thread Shamrock listed above!

Yes because about a hour ago nobody had denied it and it was being reported on as being a fact that the supeana had been issued.

The trump camp are now saying that is false and I am taking them on their word on that.

The report was wrong, fake news if you want to give it that title and I am willing to admit when something is wrong. Unlike a few members on ATS I would add.....

Yep! And that's why you don't see me jumping on these "stories" anymore!
We live in a world of lies! Telling the truth is now a Revolutionary act, due to the establishment and ruling elite shutting down free speech so as to cover up their crimes and ill intentions.......

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Agreed.

For once I agree with you

I think what has to be established is how Reuters came to believe this story.

It’s interesting that so far they have not issued a retraction like ABC did but rather have just published a article about how Trumps lawyer is denying these reports.

www.reuters.com...
edit on 5-12-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I hope all this accomplishes is uniting both sides against Fake News. I'm all up for it. I just checked who of the MSM fell for it and again it is a long list. At this point they just copy and paste each other. Trump proven right once again. They are falling apart.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
Quite right.

I seemed to be a little overzealous.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

We live in a world of lies! Telling the truth is now a Revolutionary act, due to the establishment and ruling elite shutting down free speech so as to cover up their crimes and ill intentions.......

Well that’s good for you, now I was not the only one who bought it, so I would appreciate it if you didn’t make this about just me.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Agreed.

For once I agree with you

I think what has to be established is how Reuters came to believe this story.

It’s interesting that so far they have not issued a retraction like ABC did but rather have just published a article about how Trumps lawyer is denying these reports.

www.reuters.com...

Oh trust me, I will grow on you!

Before you know it, you will be volunteering to help build the wall.

That Mexico is paying for.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

edit on 5-12-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

Yeah, and trumps lawyer really sent that text message. If you believe that, your the gullible one.
edit on 5-12-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Hey I am with you.

The bigger issue here aside from our humorous squabbles is that IF this op is true, it is becoming more and more evident that the MSM is no better than the fake news they criticize, and they are gung ho to spread lies to hurt trump.

When was the story proven to be false?

We have red and blue saying two different things.

Didn't the bank release a statement saying they were complying with the investigation?

link   

Well that’s good for you, now I was not the only one who bought it, so I would appreciate it if you didn’t make this about just me.

Hey, it's not my fault your palate doesn't like the taste of CROW.

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Your OP is funny, seeing as how full this thread was of the right biting full bore on the story.

Should I be the first to go in that thread and say "fake news"?

You can do whatever your little heart desires

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Looking at Twitter many people fell for it as well. Hmm. My conspiracy sense is tingling. What if they know it's bs and the only goal is to fire up the anti-Trump social media crowds to counter Trump's inevitable vindication? It's working pretty good i would say.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Hey I am with you.

Didn't the bank release a statement saying they were complying with the investigation?

That is kind of where I am at with this one.

However I do think that there would t be much point in the Trump camp lying about it because it would probably be found out eventually and just make it even worse for them. That’s why right now, unless I hear otherwise I am willing to take them at their word on this for now

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Looking at Twitter many people fell for it as well. Hmm. My conspiracy sense is tingling. What if they know it's bs and the only goal is to fire up the anti-Trump social media crowds to counter Trump's inevitable vindication? It's working pretty good i would say.

Was it really proven false or is it just trumps side vs the democratic press sources?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Hey I am with you.

Well I said IF.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Hey I am with you.

That is kind of where I am at one this one.

However I do think that there would t be much point in the Trump camp lying about it because it would probably be found out eventually and just make it even worse for them. That’s why right now, unless I hear otherwise I am willing to take them at their word on this for now

He has a habit of doing that. So maybe it works somehow as misdirection. Dog wagging.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I could fire up my conspiracy engine and say what if these stories are being planted by Trump and the Russians to discredit the media and cast doubt on the investigation.

Not saying that is what I believe only that a conspiracy could work both ways

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

The story is FAKE NEWS LMFAO, such fools, and ALWAYS the POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK!!!! LOL

The only ones reporting differently is trumps LEGAL TEAM. They will do and say anything, just like that text last weekend, trumps lawyer is trying to take the fall for. Open your eyes people.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
As with any news story conformation is necessary to see if it is or is not valid. If it can not be confirmed, then it is fake.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Are you going to change the title? Your spreading FAKE NEWS. Some people believe any thing they read. It could influence they way the VOTE.

edit on 5-12-2017 by kurthall because: fix

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join