It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Fake-News White House: Mueller has not subpoenaed Trump’s bank records

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This is from a story from The Hill.

This is about the story that broke this morning about Mueller going after Trumps bank records.

“I'm not going to get into hypothetical situations and try to determine everything that could happen,” she said. “We know it hasn't happened up until this point and that the reports out were totally false and again the media got ahead of their skis a little bit pushing and driving that story that wasn't true.”

The story that broke this morning came from the RT. I find it funny that the left wing media will quote Russian sources when it suits their agenda.

It turns out that it was just more Fake-News. The left is so gullible.
The Hill
edit on 5-12-2017 by Diisenchanted because: to add

edit on 5-12-2017 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2017 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

damn
seems like lots of trump fans in this thread got pretty 'triggered' about this witch hunt.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

living in a time when the truth is behind a lot of fog

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Trump never would have signed on to be Preesider if he thought his private financial information would be compromised.

I mean to public scrutiny, not the Deep State. They know everything there is to know about him, but guaranteed his right to privacy, notarized, first.

After all this is America, we have a reasonable right to privacy in our personal effects and affairs, right?

lulz

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

These misinformation campaigns are exhausting.

Let me guess, when the misinformation landed there was a frenzied salivation followed by self-aggrandizing jubilation? The religious overtones of this "resistance" are becoming more and more apparent.
edit on 5-12-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Your OP is funny, seeing as how full this thread was of the right biting full bore on the story.

its awesome.
i cant wait to see how many people get bunged up in here after their comments there.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Breaking News

Russian collusion, Clinton loyalists use Russian propaganda to smear Trump and FAIL yet again.

This stuff is gold.

Now to go look if Joy Butthair had a lesbian orgy on air again and shook in ecstasy as a card was handed to her with the fake Russian news.
edit on 5-12-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
First. HAHAHAHAHA Second. I guess the MSM wants to destroy any last shred of credibility they have left. I expect them to do a full 180 at the end of this month. Strange times we live in.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

As if I will ever believe anything that comes out of this administration! LMAO!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Interesting that the is the second big fake news story in a few days that is been bought by the media.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Your OP is funny, seeing as how full this thread was of the right biting full bore on the story.

its awesome.
i cant wait to see how many people get bunged up in here after their comments there.

Yeah it's not like ATS was full of Flynn puts Donald Trump in jail threads just a few days ago. Don't pretend you're better than us.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: TinySickTears

its awesome.

Yeah it's not like ATS was full of Flynn puts Donald Trump in jail threads just a few days ago. Don't pretend you're better than us.

oh 100% there are those threads.
not denying that

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Interesting that the is the second big fake news story in a few days that is been bought by the media.

Wasn't just the media! You certainly jumped on it in the thread Shamrock listed above!

edit on 5-12-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Now lets be honest.

The hill story could also be untrue.

I dont think that there is any shame in being caught by a MSM fake news story.

I for one will not mock any member on here for that.

Who the hell knows what to believe.

Its a good lesson that we should all be open to any source being wrong unless we see proof ourselves.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Yeah it's like they are biased against the president of the US of A. Weird.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
None of this is going to go anywhere.

It is just salacious headlines for those suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS). I guess they sleep better at night with their fake news headlines.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Reuters isn't RT. It's an international news agency based in London.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Okay time for some real talk. This is reaching dangerous levels. The MSM is on a warpath and just reports everything they get there hands on without doublechecking the sources and if the information that they obtained is even legit. This is no longer a partisan issue folks.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Should I be the first to go in that thread and say "fake news"?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Wasn't just the media! You certainly jumped on it in the thread Shamrock listed above!

Yes because about a hour ago nobody had denied it and it was being reported on as being a fact that the supeana had been issued.

The trump camp are now saying that is false and I am taking them on their word on that.

The report was wrong, fake news if you want to give it that title and I am willing to admit when something is wrong. Unlike a few members on ATS I would add.....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join