It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who investigates the investigators

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Just wanted to link this thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We now have definitive proof that the FBI let Mills and Huma get away with lying to them and didnt charge them.

Why did the FBI let hillarys team get away with this, but charge Trump people?

Further proof we need an investigation of the investigators.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Investigators are not required to be politicly neutral in their beliefs. The majority of people have biases one way or another. They are required to handle an investigation without bias of party affiliation. As long as they pursue evidence and facts there is no reason to investigate them. If one can prove they are fabricating evidence and facts it will warrant an investigation.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Investigators are not required to be politicly neutral in their beliefs. The majority of people have biases one way or another. They are required to handle an investigation without bias of party affiliation. As long as they pursue evidence and facts there is no reason to investigate them. If one can prove they are fabricating evidence and facts it will warrant an investigation.

What if I can prove they charged on team for crimes that they knowingly let the other side get away with?

Would that warrant an investigation?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No.

You would need to prove that this investigation is being mishandled. If they are not in violation of protocol or they are not fabricating evidence then no investigation is warranted.

Claiming or even proving two separate investigations were handled differently will not warrant an investigation into the investigators.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

No.

You would need to prove that this investigation is being mishandled. If they are not in violation of protocol or they are not fabricating evidence then no investigation is warranted.

Claiming or even proving two separate investigations were handled differently will not warrant an investigation into the investigators.

And there you have it.

Only if evidence was fabricated should there be an investigation.

It doesnt matter if we can prove the very people that let Hillarys people get away with lying to the FBI are charging Trumps people for it.

This double standard is not worth looking into.

Unbelievable!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I said if evidence was fabricated OR the case was mishandled.

You said ONLY not I.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I said if evidence was fabricated OR the case was mishandled.

You said ONLY not I.

'Ok fine, you said both.

The point is you see no problem with investigators showing their bias through things they write, and then allowing the side there writings show they favor to lie to the FBI and not charge them, but charging the side they show to not like in their writings with lying to the FBI.

You see no need to question why this is occurring.

That is a joke.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Why is it you continue to attribute such claims to me?

Can you please point out when and where I made such claims?

Are you looking for an honest conversation or do you have some sort of agenda?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Why is it you continue to attribute such claims to me?

Can you please point out when and where I made such claims?

Are you looking for an honest conversation or do you have some sort of agenda?

I said.

"What if I can prove they charged on team for crimes that they knowingly let the other side get away with?

Would that warrant an investigation? "

you reply.

No.

So lets just get to the chase.

Given what was outlined in the OP, that the FBI had members writing anti trump things, that they stonewalled congressional wquestions, that they are leaking huge amounts of stuff against Trump,

and we now know that they let Huma and mills get away with lying to the FBI, but are charging trump people for it,

do you think this warrants an investigation into the investigators?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I’ll just say this...
If you investigate the investigators, all you do is set precedent for the other side to call for an investigation into the investigators investigating the initial investigation.

And so on.

IOW, a circus merry go round. Round and round they go.

The only thing to do is get off the ride.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

You asked a question and I gave an answer, but I did not go on about my feelings over it.

If you want to continue to go on about how unfair you feel things are that's fine, but please do not make false statements about my position.
edit on 6-12-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

With the benefit of hindsight, having the FBI in your pocket and/or playing politics has shown me exactly how far the swamp has permeated through-out all US government (& non-government) institutions.

Who investigates the investigators?

Short answer - the court of public opinion.
Long answer - another special committee at the taxpayers expense.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

1. The huge disparity between how the trump investigation is being handled vs Hillary's.

Hillary Clinton was being investigated for violating State Department rules concerning electronic communications. It should probably have been handled internally anyway, but was exploited by Congress for political reasons. The Trump campaign is being investigated for conspiracy, potentially involving treason. That alone is why they need to be handled differently!

2. The incredible amount of constant leaks to make trump look bad.

Note that they are leaks, which means the stories are true. Compare this with the endless parade of lies propagated online about Clinton. She was dead, involved in a pedophile ring, personally murdered people, is a cannibal.... Even if you don't think these rumors were started by a hostile foreign power, you have to admit that they were intended to make Clinton look bad. The difference is that Trump has publicly voiced his support of a known pedophile and refused to condemn Nazis. He also has a long record of fraud and tells blatant lies.

3. Mueller and the fbis stonewalling of Congress about relevant info.

The FBI and Congress are running independent investigations. Congress is controlled by people who may be biased in favor of the people being investigated, and are therefore a possible security leak. All the information will be made public when the investigation is concluded (Funny... didn't you just coplain about leaks? Now you want the team to leak?)

4. And now agents involved at high levels sending texts that show their bias.

And the biased FBI agent was dropped from the investigation, showing its integrity. Has Congress removed biased individuals from its investigation yet? Oh, and while we're at it whatever happened to the "Prove Trump Won The Popular Vote" Voter Fraud Commission?

edit on 6-12-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Hillary Clinton was being investigated for violating State Department rules concerning electronic communications. It should probably have been handled internally anyway, but was exploited by Congress for political reasons. The Trump campaign is being investigated for conspiracy, potentially involving treason. That alone is why they need to be handled differently!

Lying to the FBI should always be a crime.

The fact that it was allowed for hillarys team, but charged for trumps, by the same investigators, is not justifiable.

Note that they are leaks, which means the stories are true. Compare this with the endless parade of lies propagated online about Clinton. She was dead, involved in a pedophile ring, personally murdered people, is a cannibal.... Even if you don't think these rumors were started by a hostile foreign power, you have to admit that they were intended to make Clinton look bad. The difference is that Trump has publicly voiced his support of a known pedophile and refused to condemn Nazis. He also has a long record of fraud and tells blatant lies.

This is all garbage.

Show me proof of trump endorsing a known pedophile? Trump did condemn Nazis. Both of these claims are lies, the very thing you are lamenting people doing about Hillary.

You are conflating online posts from people being fake with people in Muellers team and the FBI breaking the law to smear trump.

The FBI and Congress are running independent investigations. Congress is controlled by people who may be biased in favor of the people being investigated, and are therefore a possible security leak. All the information will be made public when the investigation is concluded (Funny... didn't you just coplain about leaks? Now you want the team to leak?)

Where did I say I want them to leak?

Congress has oversight of the FBI. The fact that the FBI refuses to comply with congressional requests shows they are acting in a shady manner.

And the biased FBI agent was dropped from the investigation, showing its integrity. Has Congress removed biased individuals from its investigation yet? Oh, and while we're at it whatever happened to the "Prove Trump Won The Popular Vote" Voter Fraud Commission?

What are you even on about the fraud commission?

It is evident you have no defense for the bias of the FBI and mueller investigations, and so you are trying to throw out as much nonsense as possible to deflect.

First, we see other bias people like Weissman still on the investigation.

Also, if Mueller was so interested in removing bias, why did he stonewall congress for 4 months as to their questions as to why Strzok was demoted?

Why is it the lying to the FBI for trumps team is a crime, but for hillarys team is not.

Why is failing to register as a foreign lobbyist a crime under trumps team, but for hillarys team it is not?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

When did Clinton's team lie to the FBI? And why are Trump supporters refusing to acknowledge that Trump somehow managed to surround himself by people who are now under indictment for serious (and very real) crimes?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

When did Clinton's team lie to the FBI? And why are Trump supporters refusing to acknowledge that Trump somehow managed to surround himself by people who are now under indictment for serious (and very real) crimes?

Must have missed the top post on page two here.

Here is the thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1192798/pg1

Mills and Huma lied about no knowing about Hillarys server, as their own emails show.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Must have missed the top post on page two here.

Here is the thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1192798/pg1

Mills and Huma lied about no knowing about Hillarys server, as their own emails show.

Additional proof that not only did Cheryl Mills know about the server... but she knew that Obama communicated with Hillary via her 'personal email server':
The Week.com

Mills' urging to "clean this up" suggests that Obama not only knew about Clinton's personal email address, but he knowingly communicated with her via her non-government account as well. The Washington Examiner reported FBI agents "revealed in notes from their closed investigative file that Obama communicated with Clinton on her private server using a pseudonym."

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join