It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller deputy praised DOJ official after she defied Trump travel ban order: 'I am so proud'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

A top prosecutor who is now a deputy for Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe praised then-acting Attorney General Sally Yates after she was fired in January by President Trump for refusing to defend his controversial travel ban. The email, obtained by Judicial Watch through a federal lawsuit, shows that on the night of Jan. 30, Andrew Weissmann wrote to Yates under the subject line, “I am so proud.”

He continued, “And in awe. Thank you so much. All my deepest respects.”

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton called the new Weissmann document an “astonishing and disturbing find.”“Andrew Weisman, a key prosecutor on Robert Mueller’s team, praised Obama DOJ holdover Sally Yates after she lawlessly thwarted President Trump,” he said in a statement. “How much more evidence do we need that the Mueller operation has been irredeemably compromised by anti-Trump partisans?”

Here we have another example of the people involved with the Mueller investigation showing their obvious political bias and being caught red handed. This is the number 2 in charge of the investigation into Trump praising an Obama holdover and thanking her in an email for breaking the law and being anti Trump.

Is this person really unbiased?

LINK

Well this Mueller investigation is really coming off the rails isn't it??

edit on 5-12-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This kind of thing is always going to happen. Mueller should get rid of bad eggs like this immediately and notify the proper officials that it was happening. I know he did eventually do it, but the last guy running things didn't.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
This kind of thing is always going to happen. Mueller should get rid of bad eggs like this immediately and notify the proper officials that it was happening. I know he did eventually do it, but the last guy running things didn't.

This bad egg is still there and number 2 in charge of the investigation.....

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
They should fire him.

edit on 5-12-2017 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

All of them... and then investigate the whole bunch!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Sounds about par for the course.

Andrew Weissmann: Weissmann is a Barack Obama and Democratic campaign donor, according to federal records. “Weissmann, who led the Enron investigation, previously gave $2,300 to Obama’s first presidential campaign in 2008 and $2,000 to the Democratic National Committee in 2006

More Anti-Trump Messages Reportedly Sent By Members Of Mueller's Team: "A Lot More Is Going To Come Out"

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

This isn't the one that they got rid of already? The one who was cheating on his wife?

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Word just out that Mueller spent seven and a half million dollars of taxpayer money, over the last 4 months, on a Witch Hunt that should not have happened in the first place. The crew operating This Witch Hunt is apparently anti Trump.

This entire Fiasco should be shut down right now. It's ruining people's lives purely to satisfy a political vendetta.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

It always amazes me how dumb these people are... They are the heads of the FBI and still aren't smart enough not to email all their dirt to other people. All from their work emails too.

Fools. Let them all hang.

I remember someone recently praising how smart Comey was...

Laughable.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

These people were so motivated to push an agenda by the last administration they saw nothing wrong with it. Not much different than telling the msm they left "a trail of breadcrumbs" to follow. It was ok to use the DEA, EPA or IRS to push an agenda why not use the DOJ and FBI as well.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

This isn't the one that they got rid of already? The one who was cheating on his wife?

Nope this is another dummy who is actually number 2 in charge of the investigation and is still very much active in it.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Nope this is another dummy who is actually number 2 in charge of the investigation and is still very much active in it.

These two were probably convincing others that Trump was bad too. No wonder that this investigation is going on and on. They need to clean up the FBI, they are supposed to be impartial politically. Sure they are.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

These two were probably convincing others that Trump was bad too. No wonder that this investigation is going on and on. They need to clean up the FBI, they are supposed to be impartial politically. Sure they are.

I'm sure some of harder ATS Alt-Left members will be here any minute to tell you how upstanding and honest Mueller is. And how his investigation is based on integrity and truth and remains above board. Mueller is a patriot and is beyond reproach in regards to his record as a law maker and just all around damn good individual!!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Had they found ANYTHING of substance this behavior could probably be tolerated. As all they have are tax evasion from YEARS before trump was in politics and, a process crime which would not have existed without the investigation, this investigation is a joke.
Throw a pile of crap against the wall and see what sticks. Illegally spy on american citizens then use the intelligence to see who lies to us.
All this has done is erode the credibility of the fbi.
Trump is still Trump. Perhaps more popular now as he will be the underdog fighting against the machine again.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The crap continues to dribble out of the sack.
Too bad someone doesn't slice a hole in the bottom and let it all come out.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
At this point Mueller should call off the investigation or turn it over to another team that can be verified as non partisan. His investigation looks so partisan right now, even if he find something that sticks there would be an all out revolt if he tries to unseat the POTUS.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Word just out that Mueller spent seven and a half million dollars of taxpayer money, over the last 4 months, on a Witch Hunt that should not have happened in the first place. The crew operating This Witch Hunt is apparently anti Trump.

This entire Fiasco should be shut down right now. It's ruining people's lives purely to satisfy a political vendetta.

Evidently Mueller and the Swampers behind this witch hunt consider $7.5M worth whatever it is they are trying to keep from coming to light. But, hey! It's money that they just pluck off that Big Ole Tree in Washington called The Taxpayer.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Quadrivium

All of them... and then investigate the whole bunch!

Yep, I was typing this screed as you posted this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now if your source is correct,

This isnt jsut someone cherering for or against a candidate.

This is someone calling a person that refused to carry out an order by trump a hero.

Well lets see, if yates was a hero for for refusing to correctly do her job to hurt trump, I wonder if this agent would be willing to not properly do their job to hurt trump.

I wonder where all of those leaks were coming from?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It is a very good question that I think at this point needs to be answered.

How long do the American people let this farce of an investigation go on at the cost to taxpayers?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

"The Mueller operation has been irredeemably compromised by anti-Trump partisans"

Very apparent at this point!

I remember reading a couple of threads not too long ago about how Trump and Mueller are working together, yada yada yada....

...I think not!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join