It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Trump Team Going To Jail For The Rest Of Their Lives"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

My bad.
MSNBC

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Why do you think they are poster child for fake news,It has become so blatant,not even the liberals are buying it,their program backfired,no one can be that stupid

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder>>>> I'd say Hillary is the one who better start planning for a long prison stay. The dems are purging their own ranks of sexual predators and this is just the tip of the ice berg. They're going to be staring down an angry mob when the real sexual charges get revealed and they're hoping to save face by getting rid of goons like Conyers and Franken. The Clintons are being cast out, that says this is going to be a massive scandal. A very damaging scandal. Trump has to be laughing over this. I wonder how many more plane crashes are going to arranged to remove some of these monsters? Let's hope its not just staged so they can hide underground.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

On MSNBC's Morning Joe

That equals bat# crazy fake news!

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
You just can't make this stuff up. Now there are those who believe Trump and Co. will be going to jail "for the rest of their lives". Forget the fact that just about no one in DC ever goes to jail.

On MSNBC's Morning Joe

As the "noose" of Robert Mueller's probe into the Trump team's contacts with Russia is "tightening," members of the administration are starting to understand they're going "to jail ... for the rest of their lives," MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski said Tuesday.

"Knowing them, I think they're shocked that the noose is tightening," Brzezinski said. "I don't know if they were arrogant or incredibly un-self aware and really dumb about what the job was about, how important it was, and how under the microscope every move you made would be. I think they just thought they'd go in there and riff through it. And I think they're shocked that the noose is tightening and that people might go to jail."

"You're exactly right," her co-host and fiancé, Joe Scarborough, agreed.

"For the rest of their lives," Brzezinski added, perhaps hopefully.

Link

For what exactly? If you can't see this sham of an investigation for what it is yet, you must be pretty blind. A year long investigation and all they have is a procedural violation. Lying to the FBI. And don't kid your self about how they are flipping Flynn to go after bigger fish. It doesn't work that way. When a prosecutor has a cooperator (Flynn) who was an accomplice in a major criminal scheme, the cooperator, (Flynn) is made to plead guilty to the scheme. This is critical because pleading guilty to the scheme proves the existence of a criminal conspiracy. Besides, the federal prosecuting guidelines are clear. They must go after the biggest readily provable charge. In this case it's a procedural offense, lying.

But fear not my hopeful liberal friends. There will be plenty more "leaks" designed to keep you all hopeful about the impeachment fantasy. So make sure you keep those pocket books open and donate as much as you can to the DNC. They need your money so they can get rid of Trump!

In the end, even if everything they say was true, it all boils down to this one question. Did he intend to do it?!?!

In the famous words of Hillary Clinton, At this point what difference does it make?
Did we expect anything
different from a Brezezinski to hope that anyone defying the cabal would go to
Jail? The cabal have such blood on their own hands and they are trying so hard to stop the true Patriots. Fake news fake charges fake everything. They are also eating their own trying to survive...

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You're British. You have zero reasons to oppose Trump...
there are a lot of great people in Britain who oppose the cabal. Patriots on both sides of the pond .

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

On MSNBC's Morning Joe

Pretty much tells me all I need to know...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join