It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Trump Team Going To Jail For The Rest Of Their Lives"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

a reply to: FauxMulder

A talk show host with zero legal qualifications makes a dumb legal proclamation. News at 11!

Yup, no surprise there, just another day in lib media.

fixed that for you.

As usual you have your facts wrong, you didn’t fix it.

So you are saying that Fox News and conservative media NEVER make unsound legal claims; it's only liberal media that does this? HA!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Having paid attention to this investigation here is what can be stated:

It is misleading as many of them are going to go to jail, yes, but not for as long as they thing. If they are smart, they will take any deals handed to them, which would amount to a slap on the wrist and ultimately get out while they can.

Those that don't take the deal will spend longer time in jail. And as the investigation continues on, very few details are showing up, as the special prosecutor has been keeping a tight lid on it, along with the courts. We will not know for sure everything until the investigation is over.

And it will either be that the evidence is there to support removal of the president or will result in him being innocent, but his staff were all pretty much implicated, leaving him without people who he can rely on.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
More BS. Btter get used to TRUMPOTUS because he's going to be around for while yet!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
One thing i would say to everyone in this.
"Stop # with americans"

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder I like Joe, but having Mika there just fudges everything. If it was just him I imagine the show would be very different. While they are both nut heads just like every single person on tv at least he knows people on the lawn. Well there is one exception to the nut sack hosts out there. Adam Richman!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I hate idiots like this, its like those fools who went out screaming at the sky, makes the rest of us with legitimate reasons for opposing Trump look bad.

Ummm...Mua...ha...ha...ha...ha...ha....

That there is possibly the funniest post I've ever read on this site...

Thanks go to OtherSideOfThePond for this hilarious moment...

Thank You Sir...no...thank YouSir...No thank You Sir...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir Bwaghhhh that was awesome. Very well said lol. Yousir are a poet.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I hope nobody listens to this nut. He is delusional. As soon as they allow something like this, our country would crumble. We would lose world respect. Maybe someone should start worrying about Joe's sanity.

Hillary is not in jail because she was first lady before.. She did plenty wrong to be found guilty multiple times..

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Do you guys remember how many times we heard Clinton is going to jail. It NEVER happens.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Funny thing is Most people who post here regularly are just like the MSM.

MSNBC sees something and says Trump is going to jail for this, Fox news sees the exact same thing and says there is nothing there.

People here claim Hillary should be in prison, Maybe you fella's should share your uncommonly extreme insight to the facts which nobody else seems to know since she has been investigated how many times now???

People here claim Trump should be impeached over that which others will say it is a nothing burger....over the exact same fact.

I voted democrat but was optimistic that Trump could turn things around in some way. I think I was wrong. He acts like a 10 year old with his stupid twitter thing. He picks science advisors that know no science lol...

Just my observation but ATS is now both sides of MSM...maybe we should have a fox logo and a msnbc logo attached to avatars lol

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Question. Do you think Trump would pardon Flynn if he got convicted for something?

If you answer is yes then I have another question.

What would Flynn have to fear?

If your answer is no then I would point out how Trump is the only one defending him, besides Flynn's lawyers.

I think there is a little more going on than Trump's opposition thinks.
edit on 5-12-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Title needs to be changed to,

Trump team going to laugh for the rest of their lives as Left wingers collude using Russian propaganda again.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
When does a witch hunt( which an investigation of Hillary would literally be if they ever decide to actually do a real one) become a wild goose chase? They want to fake a case with Trump colluding with the Russians and make him out to have stolen the election when the whole time it was the deep state using the Russians to try to trap Trump in some kind of compromising or criminal activity. So why aren't we hauling in the FBI and the CIA and the State Department in and prosecuting them when they were the ones actually cutting deals with Putin on Hillary's behalf? Why isn't she being hauled in( maybe she already has been if the rumors are even remotely true) They're trying to find something, anything, to make their case look legitimate and the best they have is that some of Trump's people talked to some of Putin's people and then thought better of it and backed off and some lied about what they talked about. Its entrapment, pure and simple and Trump isn't the one guilty of treason here.... the guys out to force him out of office are.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

A talk show host with zero legal qualifications makes a dumb legal proclamation. News at 11!

Yup, no surprise there, just another day in lib media.

fixed that for you.

As usual you have your facts wrong, you didn’t fix it.

So you are saying that Fox News and conservative media NEVER make unsound legal claims; it's only liberal media that does this? HA!

Rather than attempting to place words in my mouth simply quote what I said...

I see...um...you cannot.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

If it is in fact now focused on obstruction of justice as many have speculated, for what? For the firing of Comey? Why would they need Flynn for that? Also most people agree Trump can fire Comey for any reason he wants. He could fire Muller if he wanted, though that would be il advised.

I think they might be trying to bait him into doing just that. It would be disastrous for him. Maybe that's why Muller is going after his financial records now. Remember a while back Trump said something along the lines of that being a red line?

But that could just be my tin foil tingling

edit on 5-12-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Well, now they're saying the financial records thing is fake news. So my above theory may be bunk.

edit on 5-12-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I didn't go to the linkything. Just read some posts.

I thought it felt like people describing Alex Jones and the way he works himself up so.

But this is CNN thread?

HA HA HA!
edit on (12/5/1717 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: Shamrock6

I don't really think all the talking heads on TV are this stupid. They know that they are blowing smoke. But they must be sensationally hyperbolic to make sure people stay engaged as long as possible. It's good for ratings. It's good for the DNC.

I don't think they are that stupid either, at least not all of them. They have to know, having spent a career in media and covering politics, that much of the current Russian hysteria is exactly that.

This is what makes me worried, that they are being told they must cover it in this way, as it serves some kind of purpose.

Then you have the useful idiots which are your rank and file Democrat falling for this, which is definitely a majority of Dems I know unfortunately, but lesser so independent liberals or full leftists.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
At this point man the media has been pumping out this propaganda, yes, propaganda, for a year straight. Not only that but I think that the DNC and mainstream liberal side of the media HAD to come up with a major deflection for their loss, rather than the real reasons: 1) They abandoned the traditional left focus on economic class and labor rights, and went pro corporate from Bill Clinton onwards. HIllary was seen as a Wall St shill. They lost both working and middle class supporters as well as real leftists as a result. 2) Increasingly independent thinkers see them as being no different than Republicans on war. Clinton is seen as a neo con. 3) They focused on identity politics, race, gender, etc, and ignored the aforementioned issues. This alienated moderates, far leftists, and conservatives. Many people don't understand that many actual leftists, communists, etc, actually reject the current form of identity politics for many reasons, one of which is that it ignores economic class as being primary.

So it's both that at some high level this was probably a purposeful deflection, and then for the useful idiots this serves as a powerful narrative to massage their cognitive dissonance. Instead of looking in the mirror for election losses, and seeing where the DNC went wrong, it's easier to accept Muh Russia.

edit on 5-12-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join