It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Trump Team Going To Jail For The Rest Of Their Lives"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

She clearly is too unattractive to be employed by fox.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: GuidedKill
I hope Dana isn't stepping out on me too!!

Sadly, she is.

And if you're wondering where Andrea Tarantula has been I can clue you in on that as well.

Well with a beard that full and a candy cane the size of a baseball bat, who could blame her.

You win good sir!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: FauxMulder

And? There's also people who believe the same about Hillary/the dnc/Obama.

Clowns to the left, idiots to the right.

Actually, it’s “...Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the midfke with you...”; but I’m probably showing my age...

I know, but the word idiot seemed more appropriate when it comes to politics.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
They should be careful what they wish for.

A lot of people are irate at this circus, and if they are successful at removing Trump.

We could very well be looking at a civil war.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

It's already amounted to something significant. Paul Manafort and Rick Gates are under indictment. That's more than worth the $3.2 million or so that Mueller's investigation has cost and it'll be really worth it if a more of their ilk go down with him.

Flynn has flipped and I can't imagine Mueller would have bothered cutting a deal with Flynn if his team didn't have an expectation that his cooperation would advance the investigation significantly. And while some people have pivoted to a position that Flynn is a victim of sorts (with no small push by Trump) — would Flynn have taken a deal where he pleaded to a lesser offense if he didn't believe there was serious jeopardy of being found guilty of the more serious offenses?

Isn't it a good thing then that Flynn has been held to some account?

That said, the idea that Donald Trump will be going to prison is about as silly as believing that anyone is going to "lock her up" for the private email server. That hasn't stopped a bunch of idiots from chanting it, led by the likes of General Chaos and the Presidunce himself.

I wouldn't be shocked however if there's ultimately an impeachment. Remember, Clinton wasn't impeached for his non-crime of oral in the Oval. Clinton was impeached for trying to cover it up (perjury and obstruction). I'm not quite there yet but it's definitely seeming more of possibility today than a month ago.
edit on 2017-12-5 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It's just a stupid slogan for the stupids just like the "lock her up" stupids.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Even if they are found guilty, they won't see jail "for the rest of their lives." They're rich elitists...those guys go to a country club prison at worst and spend a few years getting addicted to "days of our lives" or whatever soap opera is being shown on the TV.

As far as saying the investigation is a sham...it could be, it might not be. I'm just waiting to see who is indicted and who is not. I think those who fully expect Trump to be exonerated are a bit deluded in that belief. But it could be the case...doubtful but possible.

What I don't get is the ones that say lying to the FBI is a technicality as long as it's someone that's on Trump's team, however when it comes to team Billary lying is a crime for which they should "lock her up." Lying is lying...whether to congress, to the FBI, to the American people or to a legal inquest. It's my opinion that one rule should apply to all of them. Or is that wrong?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You're British. You have zero reasons to oppose Trump...
edit on 5-12-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Grammar

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The whole Flynn flipped thing is BS. As i said in the OP that is not how it works. Also, Federal prosecuting guidelines say they must go after the biggest readily provable charge. A procedural offense is all they have here. There is nothing to flip him over. Manafort and Gates are indicted for things that happened long before the 2016 election. I couldn't care less about them.

I think this will be dragged out until at least the midterm elections to help the dems. Then it will probably fade away with barley a whimper.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Don't be silly. The opponents can't afford the weapons.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Just the daily fix for those addicted to the hate-induced mass-hysteria psychosis that is the Never-Trumper narrative.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

People in my country are starting to talk about it now. They reckon he is a fascist and these are well educated people.

From what I've seen so far, he's the only US president in my lifetime to actually impress me.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You're British. You have zero reasons to oppose Trump...

ohhh no I do.

The way he treated the people of Aberdeenshire was disgusting, so thats a start, but its mostly a personal reason.

Politically America is one of the UKs main allies so when Trump starts retweeting crap for a UK ultranationalist group or making comments about the UK I have reason to oppose Trump, like wise when his foreign policy is not in the interests of the UK

I also oppose him because I oppose far-right and nationalist ideologies in general so I oppose him from a philosophical point of view.

I also oppose him because of his historic treatment of women and minorities, I have been though all of this in thread I have written in the past and I have no interest in revisiting all of it but please don't assume that only Americans can oppose Trump.
edit on 5-12-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I ran that through the Donald Trump Translator .

I'm not a schmuck, so just the daily fix for those addicted to the hate hysteria. To be honest with you, a psychosis. I went to Ivy League schools.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
hysterical considering the "lock her up" chants. even more considering Flynn was right there chanting away. LOL isn't he a convicted felon now?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Clearly you find it odd that someone would be given a deal and not flip on greater charges.

What are you basing that on.

Lets see the last big fbi investigation into a political manner.

How many immunity deals were handed out in the Hillary case? How many of the people getting those deals led to others being charged?

Oh I get it!

You want the biased fbi to do their job this time and not just hand out deals.

Meanwhile, when we will get an investigation into the fbi and the double standards and bias they are showing.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
LOL isn't he a convicted felon now?

What felony would that be?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
hysterical considering the "lock her up" chants. even more considering Flynn was right there chanting away. LOL isn't he a convicted felon now?

He actually said "if I did a tenth of what she done..... I would be locked up"

Its kind of funny now if you think about it.
edit on 5-12-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Clean up the swamp!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join