posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:01 AM
this made me smile
18 reasons why Jesus is Irish
1. Nobody spoke about how he was conceived
"Look, let's not ask. It's best that way."
2. His mother thought he was God
And she was constantly telling her girl friends about him.
3. He loved telling stories
He'd the gift of the gab, so he did.
4. He hung around with a big gang of lads
There would have been some craic on that Whatsapp group.
5. He had a great big beard and long hair
He wouldn't be out of place sipping craft beer in the Bernard Shaw(Thats a pub in Dublin)
6. He was a carpenter
"You'll get a trade, Jesus and THAT'S IT."
7. He did what everyone asked of him
"Have ya asked Jesus? He'll sort ya out for sure."
8. He could turn water into wine
For when it's too late to go to the off licence.
9. He fed loads of people with a bit of bread and some fish
Like Irish parents have been doing for generations.
10. He lived at home until his mid-thirties
"Any fear of ya finding a place, Jesus?"
11. He liked spreading gossip
"Wait til ya here what me Father was telling me..."
12. He ran into a lake to prove he could walk on water
"Hold my beer."
13. He hated bankers
Like the rest of us.
14. He went out with the lads the night before he died
Last supper? More like stag do.
15. He even brought the whole gang
"There's a fierce amount of us, but I can't leave Doubting Thomas out, # buzz as he is."
16. Even though there was one bad egg
They all would have been bitching about Judas while out smoking.
17. His last request was for a drink
"Feck it, I've time for 'the one'."
18. Finally, he disappeared for three days over a long weekend
Before sheepishly embarking on the walk of shame.