It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish Government to Ban Websites that List Ethnic Origin of Criminal Suspects

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: Neph89

I don't think it matters at this point. Europe is lost. They elected and followed their leaders. They are getting exactly what they wanted.

That's not fair. Just like the US, many leaders and the media in Europe lie, manipulate, or whitewash regarding what is going on. Just like the US, it's hard to hold the public fully culpable if they aren't told the full truth about issues.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I love how it's reached the point where in the media they describe a suspected criminal that's on the loose so broadly that it's impossible to know what to even look out for.

Brown skin, black hair, 6 ft tall.

My, my... That narrows things, doesn't it?

Is the brown from a tan? Are they native? Maybe Asian from the more tropical areas like Malaysia or India? African American? Arabic? Or maybe they're a darker skinned Italian? Mexican? Polynesian?

I mean, we can't just come out and SAY they resemble a particular minority to make it easier for people to know what to look out for. That would be racist afterall! /sarcasm

Every ethnic group out there has certain defining physical characteristics from the shape of eyes, the height of cheekbones, the width or narrowness of noses, etc., all in combinations that allow us as visual creatures to pick up on these cues.

The insanity from the usual suspects in world governments marches ever onward.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Be on the Lookout for the criminal who has committed a crime... by law that's all we can say...

Please call into the authorities if you should see the perp!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I don't think it matters at this point. Europe is lost. They elected and followed their leaders. They are getting exactly what they wanted.

Lost! Really!

Get a new line, Europe isn't lost, wake up already.

I may as well go round saying America is lost Trump has doomed American people with his twattering, I heard in the news that Mexicans are taking over America ,quick go get chicken little to save the day.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

That's not fair. Just like the US, many leaders and the media in Europe lie, manipulate, or whitewash regarding what is going on. Just like the US, it's hard to hold the public fully culpable if they aren't told the full truth about issues.

It might not be fair, but life isn't fair. And yes, the U.S. was held accountable for what was going on. That is exactly why Trump won the Presidency.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Lost! Really!

Well I suppose they might have a chance if they elected the right leaders, the one's that actually put their country and citizens first.

Get a new line, Europe isn't lost, wake up already.

Your opinion. I have mine.

I may as well go round saying America is lost Trump has doomed American people with his twattering, I heard in the news that Mexicans are taking over America ,quick go get chicken little to save the day.

You just did. And others have said worse, but from my pov America is getting back on track.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

It might not be fair, but life isn't fair. And yes, the U.S. was held accountable for what was going on. That is exactly why Trump won the Presidency.
To be held fully accountable, a given citizenry has to be told the full truth. We generally aren't, so much so that your average person doesn't even know that fact.

Also, Trump is not any measure of accountability. The idea that he is or that he is anti establishment is also disinformation.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join