It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish Government to Ban Websites that List Ethnic Origin of Criminal Suspects

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hey guys,

I found this piece claiming that the Swedish Goverment wants to ban websites that list the origins of criminal suspects.

From the source, it says that they want to ban the public use of Lexbase, which is a search engine that allows anyone to search for info related to criminals. And this website is protected under the Swedish freedom of expression act.

They are afraid that people find the amount of crimes comited by migrants and refugees, so to avoid an uproar, they are trying to ban this website.

Rejoice with the constant sand throwing into our eyes that our governments loves so much.

I see dark ages ahead

Source

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neph89
Hey guys,

I found this piece claiming that the Swedish Goverment wants to ban websites that list the origins of criminal suspects.

It is de facto banned in the Swedish media, so it would not surprise me. I see them getting around their human rights law by calling the sites in question for mediators of hate or something like that.

Edit: To be fair, which they often are.

But the thing is, that if you 'ban' the media from reporting openly about it, you often do leave it to hate groups and the likes. Biased as the media are, I'd rather have them than others report on it.
edit on 5-12-2017 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Whites should commit more crimes that way nobody feels EMBARRASSED.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Neph89

Swedish source: Aftonbladet from december third.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Our media does this already with our ‘intercity problem’ they didn’t have to be told, just being good liberals

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

There would probably be more rapes of migrant women by Swedish Nationals if there we actually any female migrants ...........

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Shocking, coming from the tools who try to persecute Julian Assange under invented and arbitrary (gasp) sexual misconduct false-allegations.

Anyone notice how they use the sex BS to target undesirables?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

They've done this to the point where the MSM failing to mention the sex/religion of an attacker/criminal is definitive by itself.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Meh, all we get in the US from MSM outlets is "censored" news, why should Sweden be different. It is interesting though that in the highest crime suburban areas, there are alternative news sites that report on local crime issues, typically with pictures that get the real and full information out to the residents. Not that it matters. Its almost always the "usual" suspects.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I don't think it matters at this point. Europe is lost. They elected and followed their leaders. They are getting exactly what they wanted.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Not to condone suppression of the media...

But I do have to wonder if these websites ever mention ethnicity if the criminal is native or white.
Which would kind of allude to the notion that these websites are just using the data for hatemongering purposes.

If that’s the case, I don’t see how that could ever be productive for society.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Maybe the written accounts should just read "an individual had an unpleasant experience allegedly perpetuated by several other individuals. "

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Maybe the written accounts should just read "an individual had an unpleasant experience allegedly perpetuated by several other individuals. "

Nonsense!

Nothing bad ever happens ever, anywhere.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I cant understand why country's won't call out muslems for what they are! violent woman haters and rapists and arrogant
sh t holes! the UK and other countrys are going to hell beacuse of this false religon, they are not a race they come from many countrys, how the hell can police catch criminals unless one knows what color the criminal is! I'm grateful we don't have those issues where I live! but i fear for the free world
edit on 03 08 2017 by TimHeller because: spelling correction

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TimHeller

...how the hell can polise catch unless one knows what color the criminal is!

I take it you believe that the “polise” get the description of criminals from the media?

Interesting.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

No I was thinking if maybe someone saw the crime or misdeed happens and reported to an officer on the street, here where i live it goes to media if its a rapist or a missing child or robbery etc. with a description of a suspect and for a picture for all to see! i guess it depends the situation

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

For a while, I was under the impression that there were groups of Chinese people going around the countryside putting plaits into horses tails and combing their manes.

Then someone told me what "Asian grooming gangs" really were!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

On a more serious note...
I've been recently following a guy called Stefan on you tube. He seems like a nice enough family type guy who does short (5mins or so) videos of Swedish news items, once or twice each day.

He doesn't seem too impressed by the government there but his videos are done calmly and without the usual hyperbole you might see from the more right wing types.
Well worth looking up Sanity4Sweden if you're interested in news from over there.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
One area where the conservatives have a point is that the huge influx of refugees and economic migrants (sshh that's a secret) to Europe is not only too much in volume but it's also very unwise. I actually am starting to believe the conspiracy theorists that there is an ulterior motive to it by planners.

What makes me sad though is my family back ground is Swedish, with a splash of Norwegian and German in there. I don't want those countries to be totally changed demographically over the next 30 odd years. There may be a major loss long term culturally.

It's also very troublesome that these migrants may be performing much higher rates of violent or sexual crime.

To get specific, I have family from Malmo Sweden, one of the cities that are said to be being affected deeply by this.

The strange thing is that I only know of these issues from reading sites like ATS. Most of my friends, who are liberal and even in international development or public policy, don't even know how many millions have come into Europe, nor some of the crime issues that are happening. The news doesn't talk about it. Their international development jobs don't. My friends work everywhere from the Open Society Foundation (yes Soros) to the International Rescue Committee and UN. They are all for the open border concept, with the exception only of my Latvian friend who works at the World Bank but said what is happening to Germany with this is not right.
edit on 5-12-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Not to condone suppression of the media...

But I do have to wonder if these websites ever mention ethnicity if the criminal is native or white.
Which would kind of allude to the notion that these websites are just using the data for hatemongering purposes.

If that’s the case, I don’t see how that could ever be productive for society.

The thing is, the point is whether or not the mass refugee or immigrant influx is sustainable and safe. Such data may suggest that as a policy, it's not in its current form. Therefore, it would be important data.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join