It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Line Crossed: Trump's personal banking information handed over to Robert Mueller

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Grambler

The desperation of trump haters literally has them thinking trump getting loans or having business with Russians proves he is guilty of stealing the election with Russians.

Its starting to feel like a rachel maddow episode in here.

By now, the goal posts have been moved so far, they're outside the stadium, somewhere down the street.
Trump has been doing business with DB for years. Dems are dragging Russia into this because The Narrative requires it.

I see the same with Trump supporters who think he is a genius mastermind.

The reality is Russia is a powerful subversive force in the world and Democrats and Republicans have been playing with fire for decades. Lots of money to be made.

It's funny to see people support these politiciansites and treat trump like a genius or the anti Christ. He is just a self serving man. Same as it ever was.

I tend to agree with you.

I don't think trump is play 4 d chess, I think he is smart but also reckless.

He is good at rebounding from when he puts his foot in his mouth, but I don't believe it is a grand scheme.

As for russia, I do not think they are any more influential to our politicians than israel, the uk, france, germany, china, Japan, Saudi arabia and many other countries. Not to mention private corporations that peddle just as much influence a a these countries.

And certainly the U.S. does just as much of not more to meddle in other countries elections.

Russia is just being singled out as a boogeyman now because it is a way for the establishment to go after trump.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Oh please yes. The Maddow tax returns letdown was epic. I laughed so hard that i spend my evening reading tweets about it. It was glorious. The Flynn one was pretty hilarious as well. Everything they throw at Trump it comes back 10 times fold. McCain is suddenly quiet as a mouse. John Podesta is reduced to a rambling idiot. The Dems cannibalize their own for everyone to see. I'm pretty comfy right now. Sucks to be them though.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
McCain is suddenly quiet as a mouse.

More than anything else, this is making me wonder if the "walking boot hides an ankle monitor" rumor might actually be true. Somehow, starting a few weeks ago, they got McCain and a few other RINOs to STFU and get on board with the program. Given what's been going on recently, I'm imagining they must have found out something pretty interesting.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I dont know about anyone else but I am really looking forward to the books that are going to come out from White House insiders after Trump leaves office.

You know they are all going to get book deals, it will be interesting to hear what is really being said in the corridors of power right now.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Fair enough. The revelations about the Clintons were pretty interesting. (ie, Bill was polite and the staff liked him, but Hillary was every bit the raging bitch she's painted as, and everyone hated her.)

We've already heard more than I care to about Joe Biden. Supposedly he had a habit of walking around the VP's residence totally naked

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You know they are all going to get book deals, it will be interesting to hear what is really being said in the corridors of power right now.

I do not work, or live, in DC, far from it actually, and I still get to hear some pretty interesting things from time to time.

Not only about Trump and his supporters, but also how the parties may be changing how they operate in the future.

I give Trump credit for waking a lot of people up. Many have now realized that going full retard is not something you should do on a regular basis.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I give Trump credit for waking a lot of people up. Many have now realized that going full retard is not something you should do on a regular basis.

I think what we're seeing now, with the wave of congressmen resigning or retiring, is the "old guard" being swept out of power. On the Republican side, this is largely happening on it's own, with Tea Party-esque candidates consistently trouncing establishment candidates in the primaries. (Trump himself is an example of this.) Sadly, I'm not seeing anything similar happening with the Democrats, which might easily explain why it's mostly 70-year-old Democrats who are being pushed out the door right now.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I think people are tired of finding out about "slush funds" that protect sitting elected officials.
That and how disgustingly the msm manipulates actual news to suit their narrative.
Potus benefited greatly from those two issues during the campaign, and they will be used again during the midterms to sweep more crap out of office.

No one wants their vote overturned without an election.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I think you missed the point I was making.

It has nothing to do with age or retiring congress-people.

It has to do with Trump's election actually hardening the establishment, giving it credibility and making it look reasonable in comparison.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Good on Mueller.

I can tell by the presence of the usual crap-flap deflection squad that there might actually be something to this.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
What a GD farce.

The only people that can put an end to this is congress.

After a year of gross abuse. They should.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

They're coming don't worry.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Yea....

Hillary is being protected by rightwing shill and day one trump supporter Jeff Sessions, because....

No one has any idea why because it makes zero sense...

I think it does make sense. It's flat out too soon. The Trump control of the Judiciary isn't locked down....yet. Simple.

Too much potential for betrayal in D.C. at this juncture. (At least, that is my hope for the reason, anyways...
)
edit on 5-12-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I never understood why Trumps financial records wouldn't be part of the investigation? It only seems right there would be a thorough investigation of all his financial transactions to determine whether or not he's financially beholden to any other entities.

That this makes Trump nervous is a good sign.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I think you missed the point I was making.

It has nothing to do with age or retiring congress-people.

It has to do with Trump's election actually hardening the establishment, giving it credibility and making it look reasonable in comparison.
maybe to some folks.

Others, even many that dislike trump, are aghast at just how corrupt the establishment is proving to be in stopping outsiders like Bernie and trump.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

That's the role of Deutsche Bank world premier money launderer.
That's exactly what they're looking for. Minus the snarkiness.
No one is looking for a check with the memo 'to throw the election' signed V. Putin. Russian dictator...

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I believe I have also seen you say something similar to that line about a half dozen times. Do you enjoy the taste of horse manure as well? You keep eating more of it, and claiming its a golden egg every other time! That egg is not golden, its tainted yellow from rot!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

Because after five bankruptcies no U.S. bank would loan him any money. He is considered a bad risk. What a surprise...

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

You brainwash the people operating the machines.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
The Impeachment Investigation continues!

Just keep looking until you find something to impeach him with, right Mueller? Phucking stooge!

This is treason!

It certainly sounds like you expect them to find something.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join