It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Line Crossed: Trump's personal banking information handed over to Robert Mueller

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
Some points.

Crimes need to be proven.

Hillary is a pro.

Trump is an amateur.

The proof from an amateur is easier to find.

This is a systemic problem.

Those of us who care for country over parties don't care which party get caught we know they both do it. We are hoping the catching brings change to both parties.

Who ever it is that messes up enough to get caught in Crookland.

Trump is always 3 steps ahead. He never even came close to get charged with any crimes. The whole climate changed after he ran for office. Hillary is protected but it looks like the layers are getting thinner every day.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

There is a long list of politicians putting out fake information on the eve of an election to attempt to “steal it”...

That’s not new.. any close election could be decided by any number of fake stories or propaganda..

That said I think it is more accurate to say he “schemed” the election..

It was a very close race and Clinton’s numbers dropped considerably after the leak , even though they didn’t include any of the stupid trump theories he was spouting..

Such as pizza gate, Benghazi, Clinton bodybag bs, exc..

In fact the only thing they showed was that Brazil got 2 questions early, and the superdelegates were in the can for hillary..

Not exactly breaking news, and nothing even remotely illegal..

I mean if you have some bigwigs staffs provate emails, you can assume you know all their secrets.. at least all their active secrets.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
It's a full on witch hunt still being pushed by Democrats who haven't accepted Hillary's defeat.

Oh, its a witch hunt? Is that why so many people have been indicted? The only one who told you it was a witch hunt is trump. There is more coming from Flynn too. If it were a witch hunt, people would not be pleading GUILTY.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Some points.

Hillary is a pro.

Trump is an amateur.

Those of us who care for country over parties don't care which party get caught we know they both do it. We are hoping the catching brings change to both parties.

Trump is always 3 steps ahead. He never even came close to get charged with any crimes. The whole climate changed after he ran for office. Hillary is protected but it looks like the layers are getting thinner every day.

That's why his administration is being called up and indictments are rolling...

Please. Be ready for his own party to boot him. Not saying it's a definite but it's certainly not the genius you believe.

Someone like Clinton was three steps ahead. She never made it to the indictment process. She is a pro. Knows all the scams and loop holes.
edit on 5-12-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

It's a full on witch hunt still being pushed by Democrats who haven't accepted Hillary's defeat.

That is one of the narratives being passed around.

Though the doj, and both house and Senate judiciary as well as friends relations, and Intel areally republican.

They can all stop it.

Yeah and we all know what would happen if he decides to end the SC. The Left would just accept it...right? Not gonna happen. Trump has no choice as to let the investigation run its course. Damned if you do damned if you don't.
edit on 5-12-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: bgerbger

I wonder if thats why he has been refusing to release his tax returns.....?

Please. If there was anything in Trump's tax returns, we'd have seen it 'leaked' by the Obama crowd before the election.

No, if there was nothing in his tax returns they would be public record by now. He is hiding something in them, or he is embarrassed by them.

You desperately wish....

I don't "desperately wish" Try harder, I think more people would agree with me than you. In the real world.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Though the doj, and both house and Senate judiciary as well as foreign relations, and Intel panels, house, senate, are republican.

They can all stop it.

Right. All that would do is increase the decibel level with, "they're hiding something".

Intel has given Trump a clean bill of health. Any traction from that? Nope.

This goes beyond a 'witch hunt' It's a lynch mob....

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

They now have the whole shootin' match, but they still can't indite Hillary? Maybe that's a hint that she can't be.

Or that they don't want to because they know their own shenanigans would be exposed.

How much legislation have they passed? Why isn't the abomination of a health care bill (the ACA, aka Obamacare) been completely gutted and thrown out?

As far as what may or may not be found by sifting through Trump's banking records, if anything illegal occurred, it needs to be exposed and punished. If there's nothing, do those who oppose him keep digging until they find something they think will hang him or do they ever give up?

link   

Lol. Not if he can prove it's a witch hunt and Congress says the same. .

Looks like your buying the narrative?

link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Some points.

Hillary is a pro.

Trump is an amateur.

That's why his administration is being called up and indictments are rolling...

Please. Be ready for his own party to boot him. Not saying it's a definite but it's certainly not the genius you believe.

Someone like Clinton was three steps ahead. She never made it to the indictment process. She is a pro. Knows all the scams and loop holes.

Clinton is the Queen of blackmail and knows all the dirty secrets except when it came to Trump. She had no serious ammo to tank him. That's the reason why i still believe in Trump. Too many people are against him and he is still standing. Btw screw the GOP. Both sides are compromised up the wazoo.

link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Grambler

Russia bailed trump out, when he was BANKRUPT and owed 70 banks the sum of 4 Billion dollars. No U.S. bank would work with him. Russia was trumps "cash cow" starting back in the 90's.

Trump was not always reflexively pro-Russia, and the roots of his embrace of Moscow are relatively recent. And, like throughout so much of his business career, Trump’s interest in Russia likely grew from financial desperation. As Fortune Magazine notes, during the 1990s, Trump found himself more than $4 billion in debt to more than 70 banks, and a series of bankruptcies, heavy financial losses, and debt restructuring lead almost all major American banks to simply refuse to do business with him. Consequently, beginning in the 2000s, he began to rely very heavily on foreign banks for his lending, and Russia—with its inner circle of wealthy oligarchs close to President Vladimir Putin and lax financial integrity laws—must have seemed like a cash cow to Trump.

So, trump has been rubbing elbows with Moscow for over 20 years.
www.americanprogress.org...

Who.

Cares.

Is that a crime?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Yes, if trump is found to have committed a crime of any sort, he should be held accountable.

But no, Mueller should not be looking at crimes unrelated to russia.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Though the doj, and both house and Senate judiciary as well as foreign relations, and Intel panels, house, senate, are republican.

They can all stop it.

Right. All that would do is increase the decibel level with, "they're hiding something".

Intel has given Trump a clean bill of health. Any traction from that? Nope.

This goes beyond a 'witch hunt' It's a lynch mob....

Lol. So congress the judiciary committees, Intel committees, Doj, have seen that the SC has no resin to keep going?

Wonder why they haven't stopped him?

Wonder why the doj doesn't go after Clinton. Or congress judiciary?

Maybe because the corruption is on all sides? So nobody wants it exposed for real?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Lol. Not if he can prove it's a witch hunt and Congress says the same. .

Looks like your buying the narrative?

How does one 'prove' there is nothing to it? The response is we haven't dug deep enough. An impossibility to prove, until sufficient disgust is created. That will show in the mid-terms. Then again, the Dems tend to miss the pulse of the voters, don't they.

Let 'em continue with it.....

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

They now have the whole shootin' match, but they still can't indite Hillary? Maybe that's a hint that she can't be.

Or that they don't want to because they know their own shenanigans would be exposed.

How much legislation have they passed? Why isn't the abomination of a health care bill (the ACA, aka Obamacare) been completely gutted and thrown out?

As far as what may or may not be found by sifting through Trump's banking records, if anything illegal occurred, it needs to be exposed and punished. If there's nothing, do those who oppose him keep digging until they find something they think will hang him or do they ever give up?

That's my whole take on all of this. Trump is watching the GOP and the Dems implode to sweep up the rest of the good politicians to reboot both parties. I know a good politician is a oxymoron but i refuse to believe that they are all bad.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Grambler

I can't believe that some people (not saying you or your friends) have a problem with that.

Oh I have liberal friends who are hysterical over all this. To the point I have been question my friendship with them.
It bothers me to when I see good people on the left that I have known for years just jumping on the bandwagen so they can cheer with there lib friends. I can't even bring up the fact that I like the senate tax bill or that I am on the side of less regulation for business. I'm sure that at least one of them would physically attack me if she knew I owned a gun.
But to be fare I go camping with a group of guys all the time that are all conservative. I can't talk to them about women's rights or common since gun regulation with them unless I am prepared to get hit.

I just wish the voices like yours and some others here on ats were louder in the real world..but I thank our views are drowned out on purpose.

No doubt there are hysterical people on both sides.

I think one possible silver lining from all of this division is that it will allow the cream to rise, and perhaps rational people from all sides will come together to fight the extremists voices.

link   

Sure it is.

link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

You guys talk about double standards but then scream at the top of your lungs that you want only the dems and hillary investigated.

That is almost entirely false, save for a few blind, partisan diehards. This whole "you guys" thing is pretty ignorant as well. There is a double standard and that is what most people are upset about.

Hillary actually INTENDED to subvert the law.

Again:

Still waiting for introvert's reply...

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Exactly. She is a pro.

Trump not a pro.

Left a messy trail and used some less than Profesional labor to muscle him through.

Trump probably didn't have the latest beech bit ready to go either so he has a hard drive.

It's like football at any point in the game you can call a penalty on almost anyone. The blatant players and perhaps "throwing" the game or nudging it can be seen.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

They can all stop it.

They don't want to.

Much in the same way the democrats are not calling for a complete overhaul of the dnc that ripped off Bernie.

Again, the establishment are against the outiders first, having an r or a d next to your name is very secondary to that.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join