It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Line Crossed: Trump's personal banking information handed over to Robert Mueller

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I wonder though if there could be something in the banking records and this is why its the bank that have had to hand them over.

There could be something in the banking records and they asked the bank directly to get the most reliable details. If there is something possibly shady going on, they could not trust Trump or his family to hand over detailed records.

You go right to the source.

Banking laws are not something I know very much about, so I am speculating as a layperson on this one but surly if Trump had nothing to hide he would have just handed over all of the banking documents with no resistance. Does them having to go directly to a bank to get this information not indicate that his legal team could be resisting Mueller getting a look at his financial records?

They could be resisting, but I don't think that is what is happening here. They simply went directly to the source.

link   
Why do people still ignore the elephant in the room? Trump can't be declared guilty because then the USA has to go to war with Russia. That's what this is all about. They want a war with Russia. Pence or whomever comes next would have no choice as to declare war. Why are people so eager to exchange nukes with Russia? Hint nukes are bad for your health and others.

link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Grambler

Russia bailed trump out, when he was BANKRUPT and owed 70 banks the sum of 4 Billion dollars. No U.S. bank would work with him. Russia was trumps "cash cow" starting back in the 90's.

Trump was not always reflexively pro-Russia, and the roots of his embrace of Moscow are relatively recent. And, like throughout so much of his business career, Trump’s interest in Russia likely grew from financial desperation. As Fortune Magazine notes, during the 1990s, Trump found himself more than $4 billion in debt to more than 70 banks, and a series of bankruptcies, heavy financial losses, and debt restructuring lead almost all major American banks to simply refuse to do business with him. Consequently, beginning in the 2000s, he began to rely very heavily on foreign banks for his lending, and Russia—with its inner circle of wealthy oligarchs close to President Vladimir Putin and lax financial integrity laws—must have seemed like a cash cow to Trump.

So, trump has been rubbing elbows with Moscow for over 20 years.
www.americanprogress.org...

I wonder if this is reflected in his bank records. If so, it doesn't necessarily show collusion. However, it does hint for collusion.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Trump can't be declared guilty because then the USA has to go to war with Russia.

eh?

says who?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
taskandpurpose.com...
This will lead to more sealed indictments.
Nothing is what it seems.
A new phase in the investigation
Once a marine, always a marine.
Who does Mueller work for NOW?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: kurthall

Okay so you admit she lied to congress, which is a crime.

And yes, lynch, the head of the doj that met Hillary's husband in secret on a tarmac, and the revised herself, felt Hillary did nothing wrong.

Shocker!

Oh, and where did I even mention hillary in that post you are responding too?

So desperate to accuse others of bringing her up you have to just make it up?

You were eluding to Hillary, give me a break. Also it is only a crime to lie to congress IF you are under OATH...which I am pretty sure she was not.

edit on 5-12-2017 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

They cannot prove that she willfully and knowingly lied to congress, either.

While some of her comments may have been factually incorrect, they cannot say that she lied.

Being incorrect and lying are two very distinctly different acts.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: bgerbger

I wonder if thats why he has been refusing to release his tax returns.....?

Please. If there was anything in Trump's tax returns, we'd have seen it 'leaked' by the Obama crowd before the election.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Please. If there was anything in Trump's tax returns, we'd have seen it 'leaked' by the Obama crowd before the election.

That is speculation not proof nor is it a answer to my question.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Why do people still ignore the elephant in the room? Trump can't be declared guilty because then the USA has to go to war with Russia. That's what this is all about. They want a war with Russia. Pence or whomever comes next would have no choice as to declare war. Why are people so eager to exchange nukes with Russia? Hint nukes are bad for your health and others.

Why do we have to go to war?

That seems to be a very huge leap in logic.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

a reply to: Perfectenemy

Trump can't be declared guilty because then the USA has to go to war with Russia.

eh?

says who?

Common sense. Do you really think the american people would just accept an impeachment without serious consequences for the country that installed a puppet in there highest office? The first hearings in this matter were all about Russia has to pay for what they have done. It was pretty scary.
edit on 5-12-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

That is speculation not proof nor is it a answer to my question.

I really don't care what your question is. The implication is enough for my response to your 'speculation'. Tiresome, at the minimum, disingenuous spin is more 'likely'.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

No, if there was nothing in his tax returns they would be public record by now. He is hiding something in them, or he is embarrassed by them.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Some points.

Crimes need to be proven.

Hillary is a pro.

Trump is an amateur.

The proof from an amateur is easier to find.

This is a systemic problem.

Those of us who care for country over parties don't care which party get caught we know they both do it. We are hoping the catching brings change to both parties.

Who ever it is that messes up enough to get caught in Crookland.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It's a full on witch hunt still being pushed by Democrats who haven't accepted Hillary's defeat.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Why do we have to go to war?

That seems to be a very huge leap in logic.

Yeah, I don't think we would be going to war with Russia over this. That is a little dramatic. NKorea, maybe, Russia no. It would be a complete loss, and there would be nothing left.

link   

No, if there was nothing in his tax returns they would be public record by now. He is hiding something in them, or he is embarrassed by them.

You desperately wish....

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Okay so you admit she lied to congress, which is a crime.

And yes, lynch, the head of the doj that met Hillary's husband in secret on a tarmac, and the revised herself, felt Hillary did nothing wrong.

Shocker!

Oh, and where did I even mention hillary in that post you are responding too?

So desperate to accuse others of bringing her up you have to just make it up?

You were eluding to Hillary, give me a break. Also it is only a crime to lie to congress IF you are under OATH...which I am pretty sure she was not.

That's not completely true, if I am not mistaken. You can still be held accountable if you knowingly and willingly lie to congress, even if you are not under oath.

Not under oath is considered making false statements. Under oath is considered perjury.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I can't believe that some people (not saying you or your friends) have a problem with that.

Oh I have liberal friends who are hysterical over all this. To the point I have been question my friendship with them.
It bothers me to when I see good people on the left that I have known for years just jumping on the bandwagen so they can cheer with there lib friends. I can't even bring up the fact that I like the senate tax bill or that I am on the side of less regulation for business. I'm sure that at least one of them would physically attack me if she knew I owned a gun.
But to be fare I go camping with a group of guys all the time that are all conservative. I can't talk to them about women's rights or common since gun regulation with them unless I am prepared to get hit.

I just wish the voices like yours and some others here on ats were louder in the real world..but I thank our views are drowned out on purpose.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
It's a full on witch hunt still being pushed by Democrats who haven't accepted Hillary's defeat.

That is one of the narratives being passed around.

Though the doj, and both house and Senate judiciary as well as foreign relations, and Intel panels, house, senate, are republican.

They can all stop it.
edit on 5-12-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join