It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Line Crossed: Trump's personal banking information handed over to Robert Mueller

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Making excuses for the Intel communities corruption is not a good look for you.

I'd talk to you about that. But not here.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Grambler

Again you seem to think this is a Trump or Clinton issue.

They are all dirty. Trump and Clinton, both of them are dirty or are you really going to tell me that trump is squeaky clean?

If you want the swamp drained they you need to get rid of the swamp creatures that includes Trump and Clinton.

Perhaps, the problem is the fact that Trump was not involved in the corrupt policies all of his life like others that have found their way to Washington DC. He is human, so I doubt he is squeaky clean in past business dealings. Yet, is it not possible, when it comes to political corruption, crimes, etc...that he has not had enough time to get any mud on him from the swamp?

Let's say you're a junior senator, first term. Your past is squeaky clean and you REALLY wanna change Washington. The first thing those in power would do to ensure they own you is SET YOU UP with something they can bribe you with. Once they have you in their pocket you are theirs.

It's why ALL politicians who go to Washington are affected by it's power. They might start out to be good people but I swear to you on day ONE their enslavement to the establishment is planned.

link   
a reply to: Tempter

Obviously you have no idea what treason is. You claim it for every event and action on the left.

link   

But, but, Hillary.......

The Justice Department did not bring charges against Clinton over her use of a private email server while she was secretary of State, and law enforcement officials have said they do not believe Clinton misled investigators. "We have no basis to conclude she lied to the FBI," then-FBI director James Comey said during congressional testimony in July 2016. 

www.usatoday.com... 001/

Lying to congress is what she did do, not the FBI or investigators......Try harder. The investigation is getting awfully close to trump.

edit on 5-12-2017 by kurthall because: fix

edit on 5-12-2017 by kurthall because: add link

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Too bad they were Jeff Sessions words lady not mine.

Ha ha

You're questioning my sentence structure.. That's rich.

It's the content and not the structure. I don't like Sessions very much. He comes of as the typical spineless creature who is afraid of his own shadow. Gowdy as AG would have been my pick.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I have two of my dem friends sitting with me right now and they said fine. Investigate every dem.
They just laughed about it and said it wouldn't mater because obama , pelosi , shumer, they are all innocent.

I said to them that in any group of politicians some of them WILL be criminals.
They shrugged their shoulders and said , that's ok, we don't want criminals in the democratic party anyway.
My two friends here are democrats NOT liberals.

I have a liberal friend and she feels very different. She would probably yell at me if I suggested hillary should be investigated.

link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Make no mistake, I am not certain of trumps innocence.

I am highly skeptical that we will see trump be proven guilty of working with russia in an illegal way to steal the election, but would want him taken down if that is proved.

I am concerned with the politicization and corruption of the fbi, regardless of the two investigations.

O find it troubling that so many are willing to allow this to go unquestioned because they hate trump and want him taken down by any means.

Trust me, had the hillary investigation into her server turned in to a witch hunt looking for finacial crimes from decades ago, I would have criticized that.

In fact, I did criticize comets announcing she was still under investigation after wieners laptop.

To me, the way the trump investigation is being handled is more evidence that the establishment wants no perceived outsiders, and will do anything to maintain their monopoly on power.

Just like how they screwed Bernie.

And I know you have been consistent in this, as have many others on the left that have cautioned relying on the deep state to get trump.

Even though I am conservative, I feel I have more in common with those on the left that want to end corruption in Washington than never trump establishment righties.

link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: bgerbger

Trump said was a that any attempt to investigate his personal business dealings would go beyond Mueller’s investigative mandate and would represent a “violation”.

Trump is not a lawyer or a judge so it doesn't matter what he says about this.

The nerve of this guy, right? Yeah right, nothing to hide.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Tempter

Obviously you have no idea what treason is. You claim it for every event and action on the left.

Treason - "It's for every action or event on the left" - wrote Tempter NEVER

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The thing is with every bit of news that comes out about this investigation its like the noose (Trump supporters don't freak out, I mean metaphorically) is tightening on trump. The investigation just feels like its closing in on Trump. They can call it a witch hunt if they want but if that witch hunt does find some evidence that Trump obstructed justice or worked who the Russians to subvert American democracy then its does not change the conclusion of the witch hunt (investigation)

I can't agree with that assessment at all. Not only is the "noose not tightening", there is no noose. In fact they look very desperate to find something--anything to justify the existence of this special counsel. There is little doubt at this point that this special counsel was formed--not to investigate suspected wrong doing--but to find something to which any wrong doing my stick. Its a political stunt birthed from political rivals that is being exposed for what it is.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

If there is anything shady found in Trump's financials, I doubt it has much, if anything, to do with Russia.

Could be something to do with his debt, including deals in China.

Actually I think that goes on to raise another interesting point.

This whole investigation has the potential to exonerate Trump of any involvement with Russia collusion but find something else thats just as bad.

I seriously don't think that Trump or his advisers would be stupid enough to have something in his banking records that directly implicates him.

Then again he has been very reluctant in releasing those tax returns.

I don't know if they would be that stupid or not.

As far as how Russia could be related to this, I do know that there has been some talk about Deutsche Bank and their involvement with a Russian money laundering operation that they had to pay a big fine for, and Kushner taking out a loan of around $200 million from them just before the election.

Maybe that's why they stated the subpoena includes Trump's family's info as well.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: timequake
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The thing is with every bit of news that comes out about this investigation its like the noose (Trump supporters don't freak out, I mean metaphorically) is tightening on trump. The investigation just feels like its closing in on Trump. They can call it a witch hunt if they want but if that witch hunt does find some evidence that Trump obstructed justice or worked who the Russians to subvert American democracy then its does not change the conclusion of the witch hunt (investigation)

I can't agree with that assessment at all. Not only is the "noose not tightening", there is no noose. In fact they look very desperate to find something--anything to justify the existence of this special counsel. There is little doubt at this point that this special counsel was formed--not to investigate suspected wrong doing--but to find something to which any wrong doing my stick. Its a political stunt birthed from political rivals that is being exposed for what it is.

I wonder if this is what the new argument is gong to be if Trump is found complicit of a crime.

Are we then going to have to deal with comments about how the whole investigation was just engineered to find dirt on Trump and so any evidence of guilt is compromised?

Are we going to be listening to the right bang on about how the evidence was fabricated?

Are you going to make it about Hillary?......(stupid question of course you are)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Again same question.

Will you accept the findings of the Mueller investigation even if it implicates Trump?

It depends.

Let me put it this way.

So far, I have zero reason at all to question any of his findings.

Even if there was bias, the financial records of manafort, the admissions of others, all of this seems very legitimate to,me.

But how do I know what Mueller will do?

Lets say he exonerated trump by saying he has documents that show that trump did in fact offer favors to putin of he helped him win the election, but does not recommend charges because he doesn't feel trump had instant for putin to actually break the law.

No I wouldn't accept that.

I would say that barring some crazimess, there is a 95 percent chance I will accept Mueller findings, escpecially of they are backed up by physical proof, which is assume they will be.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Yes the witch hunt continues.

Everyday we learn more and more about fbi and Mueller teams bias and politicization in favor of the establishment democrats.

Hell, why not let strzok and his trump hating mistress personally go through trumps bank records!

Meanwhile, not one iota of proof of trump working with Russians to steal the elections.

But don't let that stop you liberals.

If we keep digging and keep going back far enough, I am sure we can find trump doing some crime.

Perhaps we can find a photo of him jaywalking to impeach him with!

Although I agree with your overall premiss, I'd say he has bigger skeletons in his closet than jaywalking. That said, the same is certainly true for our past president's and world leaders and many are likely very dark.

So far it's been process crimes. Shine a bright enough light on anything you will find a blemish.

Of course.

Yet no light is to be shined on the establisent politicians.

This is the absurdity of it all.

Yet we are leftists gleefully cheering for this double standard.

Then they wonder why guys like Bernie get ripped off.

Oh well, keep fighting for the corrupt establishment you deep state shills!

Using the Intel community to subvert democracy is all the rage now!

I hear you, G. Either way we, the populace, lose. Go with Hillary and we vindicate the status quo; go with Trump we compromise the very rights we have and the system they apply to.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I wonder though if there could be something in the banking records and this is why its the bank that have had to hand them over.

Banking laws are not something I know very much about, so I am speculating as a layperson on this one but surly if Trump had nothing to hide he would have just handed over all of the banking documents with no resistance. Does them having to go directly to a bank to get this information not indicate that his legal team could be resisting Mueller getting a look at his financial records?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Okay so you admit she lied to congress, which is a crime.

And yes, lynch, the head of the doj that met Hillary's husband in secret on a tarmac, and the revised herself, felt Hillary did nothing wrong.

Shocker!

Oh, and where did I even mention hillary in that post you are responding too?

So desperate to accuse others of bringing her up you have to just make it up?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Lol. Wait and see. You are going to be surprised.

Check out judge napalitano take on your points. Propaganda comes in two boxes. Red an blue.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Russia bailed trump out, when he was BANKRUPT and owed 70 banks the sum of 4 Billion dollars. No U.S. bank would work with him. Russia was trumps "cash cow" starting back in the 90's.

Trump was not always reflexively pro-Russia, and the roots of his embrace of Moscow are relatively recent. And, like throughout so much of his business career, Trump’s interest in Russia likely grew from financial desperation. As Fortune Magazine notes, during the 1990s, Trump found himself more than $4 billion in debt to more than 70 banks, and a series of bankruptcies, heavy financial losses, and debt restructuring lead almost all major American banks to simply refuse to do business with him. Consequently, beginning in the 2000s, he began to rely very heavily on foreign banks for his lending, and Russia—with its inner circle of wealthy oligarchs close to President Vladimir Putin and lax financial integrity laws—must have seemed like a cash cow to Trump.

So, trump has been rubbing elbows with Moscow for over 20 years.
www.americanprogress.org...

edit on 5-12-2017 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I have two of my dem friends sitting with me right now and they said fine. Investigate every dem.
They just laughed about it and said it wouldn't mater because obama , pelosi , shumer, they are all innocent.

I said to them that in any group of politicians some of them WILL be criminals.
They shrugged their shoulders and said , that's ok, we don't want criminals in the democratic party anyway.
My two friends here are democrats NOT liberals.

I have a liberal friend and she feels very different. She would probably yell at me if I suggested hillary should be investigated.

Well I think we both know that 90 percent of politicians are probably guilty of something that would eventually be found if enough digging happened.

That's why allowing investigators carte Blanche can be dangerous.

All I want is for fair investigations applied equally to everyone.

If trump is guilty, so be it.

I can't believe that some people (not saying you or your friends) have a problem with that.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I am highly skeptical that we will see trump be proven guilty of working with russia in an illegal way to steal the election, but would want him taken down if that is proved.

What if it is found that he is a money launderer or business criminal of some kind that has nothing at all to do with the russians. Should justice be served in that case as well? I do.

O find it troubling that so many are willing to allow this to go unquestioned because they hate trump and want him taken down by any means.

Yeah, this right vs left, left vs right, stuff has gotten out of hand. In my view if the last election and everything that has happened since isn't a wake up call to the party people that they need to clean house or jump ship than I don't know if there is hope for our political institutions here in the USA.
edit on 5-12-2017 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join