It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Line Crossed: Trump's personal banking information handed over to Robert Mueller

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
So to try to bring this back on topic a little bit.

Now that Trump has been told to hand over his personal banking information that tells us something very important.

The investigation is now looking directly at Trump himself in detail.

That alone is evidence that the investigation is zeroing in on him.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: knoxie

He already said why. There's no factual basis for any investigation into Mrs Clinton.

Sentences like these are why people like me have a hard time to take you seriously. How can anyone be so blind to her crimes and not see that she was protected at all costs. Peter Strzok look him up or ignore him whatever. I know how you operate....

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If the fbi, an unelected body, is acting out of political motivations, this is a huge threat to our system.

People from other countries have no idea what this means as this is how their country normally works.
They just don't understand liberty and freedom. It is the old "what do you have to hide" mentality as they have given up their right to privacy.

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So to try to bring this back on topic a little bit.

Now that Trump has been told to hand over his personal banking information that tells us something very important.

The investigation is now looking directly at Trump himself in detail.

That alone is evidence that the investigation is zeroing in on him.

It was ALWAYS looking at him, don't kid yourself. This is an investigation into what they can find to impeach him with.

This reminds me of the Scott Walker "John Doe" investigations which lasted for years and NOTHING ever came of them.

It's treason at worst and weaponized slander at best.

link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Lets start with is it one crime.

Hillary and her team had documents subpeonead, and they destroyed them.

Yet was anyone charged with this crime?

If that was allowed to be gotten away with, how can we trust the fbi when they say nothing illegal happened.

But let's go with your type of question.

If the system is fair, how come ever single candidate for years that rails against the establishment is shafted.

Ron paul, Kucinich, bernie, trump, any third party.

Just a coindcedence, right?

Maybe, just maybe, the establishment republicans and democrats hate these outsiders even in there own parties more than they hate each other.

In fact, maybe they don't hate each other at all.

link   
a reply to: bgerbger

If there is anything shady found in Trump's financials, I doubt it has much, if anything, to do with Russia.

Could be something to do with his debt, including deals in China.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

No you dont. You have an opinion.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

You'll see.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: bgerbger

If there is anything shady found in Trump's financials, I doubt it has much, if anything, to do with Russia.

Could be something to do with his debt, including deals in China.

Actually I think that goes on to raise another interesting point.

This whole investigation has the potential to exonerate Trump of any involvement with Russia collusion but find something else thats just as bad.

I seriously don't think that Trump or his advisers would be stupid enough to have something in his banking records that directly implicates him.

Then again he has been very reluctant in releasing those tax returns.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Tempter
The Impeachment Investigation continues!
Just keep looking until you find something to impeach him with, right Mueller? Phucking stooge!
This is treason!

Gee...it strikes me that working with an adversarial government to influence an American election is a lot more treasonous than investigating the suggestion that it happened. But hey, that's just me!

Yeah, that WOULD be bad except there's no PROOF of that! Which is why they have an investigation..
Meanwhile, we have evidence of ACTUAL FBI bias and possibly collusion to unseat an elected POTUS!
No big deal, right?
Well then, if you have PROOF, then I'm sure you can secure an indictment. In the meanwhile, why are you so afraid of the investigation into Trump? What is it that you fear? He is being investigated. If clean...he will pass, right?

link   

Again you seem to think this is a Trump or Clinton issue.

They are all dirty. Trump and Clinton, both of them are dirty or are you really going to tell me that trump is squeaky clean?

If you want the swamp drained they you need to get rid of the swamp creatures that includes Trump and Clinton.

Yes, and people like Mueller and comey and strzok and mcacabe and rosenstein.

Yet somehow many are cheering on their corruption.

link   
didn't bannon predict trump would be out of office by the end of the year? I wonder why he thinks that.. there must be something huge in his financials.

link   
a reply to: Tempter

Will you accept Muellers findings, even if they implicate Trump?

link   
Well, my OPINION is that they've been looking at Trump for almost two years and have only found that he likes to touch little kittens.

He's a SAINT!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Deutsche Bank has been ordered not Trump.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Deutsche Bank has been ordered not Trump.

I stand corrected then.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
Whataboutism, Dude...whataboutism. It ain't a good look on you.

Yes advocating that the Mueller investigation continue But wanting the investigative bodies to act impartially is whataboutism.

Making excuses for the Intel communities corruption is not a good look for you.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Again you seem to think this is a Trump or Clinton issue.

They are all dirty. Trump and Clinton, both of them are dirty or are you really going to tell me that trump is squeaky clean?

If you want the swamp drained they you need to get rid of the swamp creatures that includes Trump and Clinton.

Perhaps, the problem is the fact that Trump was not involved in the corrupt policies all of his life like others that have found their way to Washington DC. He is human, so I doubt he is squeaky clean in past business dealings. Yet, is it not possible, when it comes to political corruption, crimes, etc...that he has not had enough time to get any mud on him from the swamp?

link   

Again same question.

Will you accept the findings of the Mueller investigation even if it implicates Trump?

link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Too bad they were Jeff Sessions words lady not mine.

Ha ha

You're questioning my sentence structure.. That's rich.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join