It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Line Crossed: Trump's personal banking information handed over to Robert Mueller

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Grambler

Lets say a look into his bank shows Russian banks personally gave trump millions. What does this prove at All? Show me Trump promising russia things in exchange for them illegally helping him in he election.

That's the reason they are looking into his finances. To see if russia did in fact pay him. If that turns out to be true then they will investigate WHY he was paid by them. If trump is innocent then he and you have nothing to worry about.

If flynn told the fbi that he knows that russia paid or bribed trump for whatever reason than it is the duty of the fbi to investigate that.

Yeah Putin bribed him with a check and signed it in his own name. Sorry but are you dense? How did Russia manage to mindcontrol the 60+ million people into voting for Trump? You start to sound like a nutjob who sees russians everywhere he looks.

My post is a hypothetical to gamblers hypothetical statement about russia paying trump.
I never said russia mind controled anyone. The only people I hear saying that are those on the right.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Not only was nothing suggested in that email illegal, it turns out that jr got no info, but the democrats actually used an intermediary to seek out and pay for dirt against trump from the Kremlin.

But that's no big deal, right?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The question is how do you steal a election without manipulating the voting machines.

You flood social media with fake news stories and adverts against the candidate you oppose and supporting the candidate you support.

You then release a whole load of scandalous hacked emails to discredit the candidate you are against but you don't release anything about the candidate you support.

You take your state-funded media and have them further promote your candidate and discredit the other candidate.

You arrange meetings with the team of the candidate you support through intermediaries in which you offer to hand over information that will be damaging to the candidate you oppose.

You have the the candidate you support have a campaign manager who has previously supported your attempts to influence the seats of power in other countries you have a vested interest in. (i.e., Manafort and Ukraine)

It helps if you have blackmail on the candidate you are supporting (which Russia may or may not have) so you can then further influence them when they are in power..... for example having the national security director meet with your ambassador just as sanctions are imposed against you.

oohhhh.... and if you can you try to hack into the election computer system.

Basically you launch a massive covert cyber war against the state you wish to influence.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I read somewhere that if trump is innocent Mueller is the person he should WANT leading the investigation.

Christ, everyone knows if Hillary had won it would have been CONSTANT investigations, or CONSTANT screaming for investigations. LOLOLOLOL why won't sessions investigate her again???

edit on 5-12-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Lets say a look into his bank shows Russian banks personally gave trump millions. What does this prove at All? Show me Trump promising russia things in exchange for them illegally helping him in he election.

That's the reason they are looking into his finances. To see if russia did in fact pay him. If that turns out to be true then they will investigate WHY he was paid by them. If trump is innocent then he and you have nothing to worry about.

If flynn told the fbi that he knows that russia paid or bribed trump for whatever reason than it is the duty of the fbi to investigate that.

Tjats fine.

We should also investigate why russia paid any us politician then.

I look forward to the hundreds of investigations.

Oh yeah, that won't happen because the establishment isn't really worried about Russian imfluence, only taking down trump by anus and necessary.

Like I said, if trump worked with russia to steal the elecyion, I hope he goes down.

But funny it's only him we need to look at. Others getting money from russia, no problem.

We agree on this, and I think most people whether right or left do to.
In fact most (not all) of my dem friends say they would be fine with ANOTHER Hillary investigation. Because they believe her to be innocent.

link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

a reply to: bgerbger
If we keep digging and keep going back far enough, I am sure we can find trump doing some crime.

What are you afraid of? If Trump is clean...you get the last laugh. Why so much clutching of pearls?

I want the investigation to continue.
I have all along.
I am not clutching at pearls by pointing out the hypocrisy of not holding all other olitiicans to the same standard.

The truth is we all know that if we looked hard enough, 90 percent of politicians soul be found to have broken laws.

Yet strangely, only per river anti establishment people get looked at.

They took Bernie out by cheating him in the primary.

They are trying everything in their power to take trump out.

Sorry you don't have a problem with this.

I mean Berne also deserved to be cheated. Right.

It is just pearl clutchers that had a problem with that too.

If I'm not mistaken, Republicans had the House during Obama's last two years. They now have the whole shootin' match, but they still can't indite Hillary? Maybe that's a hint that she can't be. It's not like the GOP has any qualms about lost causes...how much public time and resources (money) did they invest in calling votes on Obamacare that they knew could not pass during the last administration? Yet they are not chasing Clinton...even if just for yucks, like they did Obamacare. Hmmmm...

Meanwhile, Clinton has Jack # to do with any suggested malfeasance by Trump, so why not let that investigation go forward without the 'whataboutism'? (yes...a new word has been created in honour of right-wing deflection).

If he's clean, that will come out in the wash. If he's dirty...sayonara. What's the big deal?

link   

taking down trump by anus

Dude that's just gross.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
Idiots, thieves, liars, murderers. Oh, but the Clintons and the Obamas can do whatever they want. Soros has their backs as does the Deep State-who hate Trump.

If Soros is so powerful, then how come the Republicans control every level of government from local to the presidency. The whole Soros thing seems like superstitious nonsense.

Also, if Clinton and Obama have broken so many laws, how come there are NEVER any indictments. So either there is no evidence or Republicans are completely incompetent. Republicans in Congress can setup a special prosecutor at anytime. They do not have to wait for the DOJ to do it. So again, how is it that all the right wing echo chambers KNOW the Clintons and Obama are guilty but it never translate into indictments.

I think answer is there is really no evidence of any wrong doing. Stuff happens and people just have opinions Clinton and Obama should be put in prison. But the reality is there are no crimes. Or we would have indictments. Instead we just have superstitious right wing red-meat rhetoric. It sounds good to right wingers, improves ratings for media outlets, but it's all just meaningless drivel.

edit on 5-12-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
The Impeachment Investigation continues!
Just keep looking until you find something to impeach him with, right Mueller? Phucking stooge!
This is treason!

Gee...it strikes me that working with an adversarial government to influence an American election is a lot more treasonous than investigating the suggestion that it happened. But hey, that's just me!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

1993-till today

Does the republican controlled congress NOT have the power to open up investigations?
And if they do have that power why haven't they done so?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

You should ask Hungary to find out who Soros really is. You seriously wondering why Clinton got scot free? Well maybe because a #ing mysterious FBI agent named Peter Strzok handled all the investigations into her. Peter Strzok got the case for the Weiner Laptop too. That's not suspicious at all.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Right.

But only because your theory is completely wrong.
Otherwise it would be a big deal. Lol.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Tempter
The Impeachment Investigation continues!
Just keep looking until you find something to impeach him with, right Mueller? Phucking stooge!
This is treason!

Gee...it strikes me that working with an adversarial government to influence an American election is a lot more treasonous than investigating the suggestion that it happened. But hey, that's just me!

Yeah, that WOULD be bad except there's no PROOF of that!

Meanwhile, we have evidence of ACTUAL FBI bias and possibly collusion to unseat an elected POTUS!

No big deal, right?
edit on 5-12-2017 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Perfectenemy

The question is how do you steal a election without manipulating the voting machines.

You flood social media with fake news stories and adverts against the candidate you oppose and supporting the candidate you support.

As opposed to having the msm work as your mouth piece, give you debate questions, and be totally in the tank for you.

Yep, Russian Pokemon and Facebook ads are more influential than almost the,entire msm.

You then release a whole load of scandalous hacked emails to discredit the candidate you are against but you don't release anything about the candidate you support.

Right release scandalous info, like the Billy Bush tape.

Oh, and has the fbi gotten around to looking at the server yet? Oh that's right, they are to busy bashing trump to their mistresses to actually ivestigate the only physical evidence for this claim.

You take your state-funded media and have them further promote your candidate and discredit the other candidate.

You mean like pbs or npr that was in the tank for Hillary?

Or how about the BBC?

But that's all ok, cause trump is bad.

You arrange meetings with the team of the candidate you support through intermediaries in which you offer to hand over information that will be damaging to the candidate you oppose.

Yet that intermediary had no dirt.

Oh and she was the same intermediary working with fusion gps the firm the dems hired.

Oh, and unlike trump, the dems did pay for and get dirt against there opponent from Kremlin sources.

Oh and bonus, it looks like that paid dirt from the Kremlin was used by the Intel agencies to investigate trump!

You have the the candidate you support have a campaign manager who has previously supported your attempts to influence the seats of power in other countries you have a vested interest in. (i.e., Manafort and Ukraine)

And who was Manafprt working with when he was doing that?

That's right, Hillary's campaign manager podesta!

It helps if you have blackmail on the candidate you are supporting (which Russia may or may not have) so you can then further influence them when they are in power..... for example having the national security director meet with your ambassador just as sanctions are imposed against you.

How about having Hillary's husband meet directly with putin weeks before the uranium one deal, and then having a Russian bank pay him half a million.

But you are right, Flynn talking to a diplomat is so much worse.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Tjats fine.

We should also investigate why russia paid any us politician then.

I look forward to the hundreds of investigations.

Oh yeah, that won't happen because the establishment isn't really worried about Russian imfluence, only taking down trump by anus and necessary.

Like I said, if trump worked with russia to steal the elecyion, I hope he goes down.

But funny it's only him we need to look at. Others getting money from russia, no problem.

We agree on this, and I think most people whether right or left do to.
In fact most (not all) of my dem friends say they would be fine with ANOTHER Hillary investigation. Because they believe her to be innocent.

Right, and how about investigations into otjers, like shumer, obama, pelosi, or any other politician that may have been influenced by foreign people.

link   
a reply to: knoxie

He already said why. There's no factual basis for any investigation into Mrs Clinton.

link   

Again you seem to think this is a Trump or Clinton issue.

They are all dirty. Trump and Clinton, both of them are dirty or are you really going to tell me that trump is squeaky clean?

If you want the swamp drained they you need to get rid of the swamp creatures that includes Trump and Clinton.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Whataboutism, Dude...whataboutism. It ain't a good look on you.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Well I know to just not be talking about me, who has said from he beginning I want Mueller investigation to continue.

Of course not. Your very upfront in your posts.

The fact is the people in charge are perusing trump in a car more agressive manner than they did hillary,
Agreed but that doesn't make trump innocent.

and they aren't investigating others at all like obama, comey, Mueller during u1, etc.

That we know of. I'm not aware at all about any past investigations into dems over the last 10 years, are you. So they could have happened I just don't know about them.

We now know Bernie was cheated on the primary.
The very reason i would never vote for hillary again. It also soured me on the dems. Don't forget I'm a centrist. I vote republican sometimes too.

Starting to seem like the establishment doesn't want someone perceived as not in their club coming in to power.
With out a doubt , both sides feel this way.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

The big deal is the fact that the investigative body acting in a bias political way.

Again, I think Mueller investigation should continue.

But pointing out the bias and double standards of the Intel agencies serves perhaps even a more important issue than either investigation.

If the fbi, an unelected body, is acting out of political motivations, this is a huge threat to our system.

Funny, the same people that want to ignore that are scared to death the Russian Facebook ads will topple the country.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join