It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Line Crossed: Trump's personal banking information handed over to Robert Mueller

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

It would have been more logical for him to never have gotten the nomination to begin with. Any other republican candidate would have been a better choice.
Can you honestly tell me you like this narcissustic, egotistical, illiterate nut job.

How many presidents in the history of this country started holding political rallies in their first year in office? Does he really need a reassuring ego boost that often?

It would be more practical to have more press conferences, wait, never mind. There is no reporters that will ask him kindergarten questions. So he couldn't give a coherent answer anyway.

Hopefully Muller will find enough evidence so we can get rid of this humiliating embarrassment to the American people.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

I hear he actually thinks his Twitter followers are literally actual "followers" of his.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu He would think that. "I am a very smart person".

"I know more about Isis than the generals". Who says this kind of s##t?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Apparently the majority of the country sided with Trump as the pick and will again in 2020 unless the Democrats stop acting so nuts.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Apparently the majority of the country sided with Trump as the pick and will again in 2020 unless the Democrats stop acting so nuts.

Not in the popular vote, ergo not by population, so you are wrong.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Some here are either intentionally lying or embarrassingly ignorant of the DOJ Order as well as Federal law establishing the Special Counsel:

Link to Order

(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI
Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on
Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:

(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals
associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.

Also, the pertinent part of 28 CFR 600.4

28 CFR 600.4 - Jurisdiction.

(a)Original jurisdiction. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall be established by the Attorney General. The Special Counsel will be provided with a specific factual statement of the matter to be investigated. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall also include the authority to investigate and prosecute federal crimes committed in the course of, and with intent to interfere with, the Special Counsel's investigation, such as perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and intimidation of witnesses; and to conduct appeals arising out of the matter being investigated and/or prosecuted.

edit on 17-1-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Formatting

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

Only have to win the electoral vote, which he will do handily in 2020.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Only have to win the electoral vote, which he will do handily in 2020.

You are making several naive assumptions:
1) He will want to run. He is clearly unhappy about being expected to actually work every day.
2) He is not removed from office by the incoming Democratic Congress.
3) He does not die, whether from ill health or assassination.
4) The incoming Democratic Congress does not abolish the Electoral College, as it has failed to fulfill its function.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

1-federal employees work way less than any other sector.
2-incomimg democrats? Do you have a time machine?
3- This is something that could happen to anyone, hopefully you are not hoping for the death of the leader of the free world?
4-incoming democrats? Again, where did you get this information?
1+2+3+4= sour grapes dj, it pretty sad really

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xxspockyxx

#4. DJW001 is just sore that Gore lost to Bush by the electoral college vote, but won the popular vote. Will the Democrats ever learn? Same thing happened to Hillary.
edit on 17-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

So the majority did not side with Trump, as was your original false claim.

Typical obfuscation.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Silly you, he's President. He won what every candidate runs on...the electoral college votes. He won, don't you get it!??? LOL!!!

Here's a reminder for you about what is real.

edit on 17-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

(post by bgerbger removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I said nothing of the sort. I merely indicted he won the majority of the electoral votes, what every President needs to win. Please read my posts carefully, but do not read between the lines with something I never said and then attribute that to me.
edit on 18-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I think President Trump needs to do a better job of getting Republicans in the House/Senate on the same page. They're discombobulated. Then you throw Democrat hardliners into the mix, and you have exactly what you're seeing this week. CHAOS.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think it's hard to disrupt the normal influence peddling on Capital Hill no matter who is President. It's like trying to quickly turn the corner with a large load on a transport vehicle. I'm realistic enough to know the corrupt system will protect itself so the powerful can still siphon off their monies. Any new moves outside of what came before can result in fractures and chaos.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

I think it's hard to disrupt the normal influence peddling on Capital Hill no matter who is President. It's like trying to quickly turn the corner with a large load on a transport vehicle. I'm realistic enough to know the corrupt system will protect itself so the powerful can still siphon off their monies. Any new moves outside of what came before can result in fractures and chaos.

This administration is bending over backwards to give the corrupt special interests what they want. The handouts are coming so fast the swamp creatures are stumbling all over each other. Offshore drilling in areas that endanger fishing and tourism. Pipelines in agricultural areas that fear for their watershed. Drilling in environmentally sensitive areas. A blank check for the military industrial complex. Deregulated banks. Putting Big Pharma in charge of them FDA....

Did you know that a certain uranium mining company holds a lot of claims in the land released from Bear's Ears? Surprised?
edit on 18-1-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join