It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Line Crossed: Trump's personal banking information handed over to Robert Mueller

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The thing is with every bit of news that comes out about this investigation its like the noose (Trump supporters don't freak out, I mean metaphorically) is tightening on trump.

So nothing has changed in almost two years then.

Come on, you can't be that blind, senior members of the Trump camp have been charged in a investigation looking into Russian conclusion in the recent elections.

Things have changed.

Now yes granted nothing has happened yet that has directly implicated the Donald himself to the point where he too has been incited but it does feel like the net is closing in on him. Now you can disagree with my opinion on that all you want but its not changing my opinion that the net is closing in on him.

Nope. Manafort is charged with crimes before he joined the Trump team and Flynn did only his job with the approval of the Obama admin. So when does the collusion come into play and btw for the trillionth time collusion is not considered a crime in the eye of the american law.
edit on 5-12-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Show me any evidence of anything involving trump team working with Russians to influence he election.

Just one indictment.

Of what's that, there is none? Its all just process crimes of lying to the fbi?

In fact, the only charge of spreading Russian influence is against mandatory working wit the podestas while hillary was SOS.

But you ignore that.

You are so desperate to see trump taken down that you would cheer for going back to his birth to find any crime. It doesntatter if the whole Russian collusion story was a lie.

Well we will see where this ends.

You may end up looking like a fool along with many others.

Again, if trump worked with Russians to steal the elections, fry him.

But I haven't seen any remote evidence of that.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel
Score so far:

2 Clintons
1 Obama

Not bad for 12 posts.

Well maybe we could put this to rest if there wasn't a blatant and obvious double standard every #ing time something like this happens. Podesta already made the mistake challenging Trump and look where he is now.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Eshel
Score so far:

2 Clintons
1 Obama

Not bad for 12 posts.

Well maybe we could put this to rest if there wasn't a blatant and obvious double standard every #ing time something like this happens. Podesta already made the mistake challenging Trump and look where he is now.

Shhhh....

Dony you know, they think it's ok for the fbi to be a political tool for Obama and the democrats.

How dare you criticise that!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Trumps blemishes are evident with a sputtering candle. This bright light is revealing the down right ugly of his existence.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Lets say a look into his bank shows Russian banks personally gave trump millions. What does this prove at All? Show me Trump promising russia things in exchange for them illegally helping him in he election.

That's the reason they are looking into his finances. To see if russia did in fact pay him. If that turns out to be true then they will investigate WHY he was paid by them. If trump is innocent then he and you have nothing to worry about.

If flynn told the fbi that he knows that russia paid or bribed trump for whatever reason than it is the duty of the fbi to investigate that.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: bgerbger

Yadda Yadda Yadda, 'witch hunt', 'you liberals'. 'not one iota' blah blah blah.

Way to argue a point, surprised you didn't opine 'but Hillary'.

It's an investigation and calling Mueller and Comey biased and politicized just shows your own bias.

I don't care. If a crime has been done by Trump, Clinton, Obama, or Bill Hicks, let's see justice done (might be tricky in Bill Hick's case).

You leave Bill Hicks out of this, sir.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Lets say a look into his bank shows Russian banks personally gave trump millions. What does this prove at All? Show me Trump promising russia things in exchange for them illegally helping him in he election.

That's the reason they are looking into his finances. To see if russia did in fact pay him. If that turns out to be true then they will investigate WHY he was paid by them. If trump is innocent then he and you have nothing to worry about.

If flynn told the fbi that he knows that russia paid or bribed trump for whatever reason than it is the duty of the fbi to investigate that.

Yeah Putin bribed him with a check and signed it in his own name. Sorry but are you dense? How did Russia manage to mindcontrol the 60+ million people into voting for Trump? You start to sound like a nutjob who sees russians everywhere he looks.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Tjats fine.

We should also investigate why russia paid any us politician then.

I look forward to the hundreds of investigations.

Oh yeah, that won't happen because the establishment isn't really worried about Russian imfluence, only taking down trump by anus and necessary.

Like I said, if trump worked with russia to steal the elecyion, I hope he goes down.

But funny it's only him we need to look at. Others getting money from russia, no problem.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: bgerbger
If we keep digging and keep going back far enough, I am sure we can find trump doing some crime.

What are you afraid of? If Trump is clean...you get the last laugh. Why so much clutching of pearls?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Also, why is the dude using a foreign bank?

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

If we keep digging and keep going back far enough, I am sure we can find trump doing some crime.

What are you afraid of? If Trump is clean...you get the last laugh. Why so much clutching of pearls?

I want the investigation to continue.

I have all along.

I am not clutching at pearls by pointing out the hypocrisy of not holding all other olitiicans to the same standard.

The truth is we all know that if we looked hard enough, 90 percent of politicians soul be found to have broken laws.

Yet strangely, only per river anti establishment people get looked at.

They took Bernie out by cheating him in the primary.

They are trying everything in their power to take trump out.

Sorry you don't have a problem with this.

I mean Berne also deserved to be cheated. Right.

It is just pearl clutchers that had a problem with that too.

link   
You guys talk about double standards but then scream at the top of your lungs that you want only the dems and hillary investigated.

I want both the dems and repubs, hillary and trump , investigated.
If only you guys would all stop being cheerleaders and join me in this we might find out who the real criminals in our government are.

link   

Show me any evidence of anything involving trump team working with Russians to influence he election.

emmmm that is why there is a investigation to look for and examine any evidence.

I am not saying that right now we have solid evidence that implicate Trump directly in colluding with the Russians or obstruction of justice, rather what I am saying is that the more we hear about this investigation the more it looks like this is going to end with Trump being implicated.

You of course may disagree with this and that is fine, I could be wrong, but time will tell.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Tjats fine.

We should also investigate why russia paid any us politician then.

I look forward to the hundreds of investigations.

Oh yeah, that won't happen because the establishment isn't really worried about Russian imfluence, only taking down trump by anus and necessary.

Like I said, if trump worked with russia to steal the elecyion, I hope he goes down.

But funny it's only him we need to look at. Others getting money from russia, no problem.

The question is how do you steal a election without manipulating the voting machines. Did Putin just hope that Trump could convince enough people to vote for him? Major design flaw in that plan if you ask me. Like i said right from the start it makes no sense to blame the russians for the DNC hack.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Nothing burger?!?!

What?? 4 indictments and ATLEAST 2 people cutting deals with muller almost certainly to testify against trump..

But most importantly , this email Trump Jr. released that LITERALLY spells out exactly the collusion theory..

“Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone”

I mean they literally spelled out “Russian government” repeatedly lol..

Say “hillary was that bad , so I don’t care”.. that’s fine..

But don’t make a sheep out of yourself for pretending it’s not BY FAR the most likely conclusion and Trump didn’t lie about it constantly...

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

You guys talk about double standards but then scream at the top of your lungs that you want only the dems and hillary investigated.

If only you guys would all stop being cheerleaders and join me in this we might find out who the real criminals in our government are.

Sure, lets do this! What year do we start??

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Well I know to just not be talking about me, who has said from he beginning I want Mueller investigation to continue.

Look we can As internet people say what we want.

The fact is the people in charge are perusing trump in a car more agressive manner than they did hillary, and they aren't investigating others at all like obama, comey, Mueller during u1, etc.

Maybe they will eventually. But they aren't now.

What I do know is that many many people wanted anti establishment people elected, and yet bites for trump and Bernie.

We now know Bernie was cheated on the primary.

Now we see the double standard on the effort to go after trump.

Starting to seem like the establishment doesn't want someone perceived as not in their club coming in to power.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Witch hunt?!?!

I know you had to have seen this email where released by trump Jr where they spell out the exact Russian collusion “theory”..

“Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone”

And I quotationed theory because after that email surfaced.. how could anyone only consider it a theiry?!?!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The Impeachment Investigation continues!

Just keep looking until you find something to impeach him with, right Mueller? Phucking stooge!

This is treason!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join