It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Line Crossed: Trump's personal banking information handed over to Robert Mueller

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: DJW001

It's PacMan or didn't you even have a Nintendo as a kid. Tsk tsk.

It is a satire of San Francisco Bay politics. Silicon Valley's prosperity has driven up rents in the Bay Area, making it unaffordable to artists and musicians who made it a cool place to live in in the first place. Gentrification is one of the major unaddressed issues in this country. It was starting to come to your country, but the sanctions may have slowed it down.
edit on 18-12-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

He was hiding it by firing the guy?

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

It's PacMan or didn't you even have a Nintendo as a kid. Tsk tsk.

Pac Man was an arcade game not a Nintendo game.
Later it was available through Atari.
Just a little video game history. In the eighties most people didn't have game systems in their homes until the end the decade.
Pac Man was released as a stand alone acrade game costing about $2500 a piece in 1980 by a Japanese company Namco and distributed in the US by Midway games.
It was licensed by Atari for a home gaming system. Atari had previously released a cat and mouse game that was similar to Pac Man before the game was available for home play.
The figure has become a cultural icon including its use here.
edit on 12182017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

but it does feel like the net is closing in on him.

Only because CNN and MSNBC make you feel that way. They keep leaving bread crumbs of hope for you guys, you eat it up, and then can't find your way back to reality. There's no net closing in on Trump...they got nothin', zip, nada, zilch.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

And Fox makes you think that the whole justice system is corrupt.

Right?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Right?

I don't watch Fox. In fact, I don't watch ANY main stream media circuits. So no, you couldn't be more wrong.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

Right?

I don't watch Fox. In fact, I don't watch ANY main stream media circuits. So no, you couldn't be more wrong.

Oh.
Then upon what do you base this statement:

Only because CNN and MSNBC make you feel that way.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12/21/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

Right?

Oh.
Then upon what do you base this statement:

Only because CNN and MSNBC make you feel that way.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Because there are ton's of YouTube video's out there that entertain me, when I want to watch insane, cringy Liberal lunatics. Anymore questions?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

No. No questions.

Not if you rely on YouTube for your information.

No further questions.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

No. No questions.

Not if you rely on YouTube for your information.

No further questions.

Videos of Liberals, no matter what media source, are videos of them doing what they do. I don't really think I need a court to prove anything at this point. Videos are evidence, as many people have done things on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter in which they got arrested. It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to know this.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Don't expect logic. Just keep repeating "Russia good, FBI bad. Russia good, FBI bad...." It's Trump supporters'only hope.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Bread crumbs?

Two arrests and two guilty pleas. And a continuing investigation that has not released its findings yet. It's pretty easy to ask for evidence you know only that team has and claim they have nothing because they are not releasing it. It's what I call a self serving conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Don't expect logic. Just keep repeating "Russia good, FBI bad. Russia good, FBI bad...." It's Trump supporters'only hope.

Please don't make me...

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Bread crumbs?

Two arrests and two guilty pleas. And a continuing investigation that has not released its findings yet. It's pretty easy to ask for evidence you know only that team has and claim they have nothing because they are not releasing it. It's what I call a self serving conspiracy.

Two
"insignificant" arrests...not Trump. That is what I was talking about. There are so many politicians out there that are corrupt, of course there are going to be arrests here and there. Obama and Hillary should be joining them, as there is more than enough evidence to put them both under for the rest of their lives...yet somehow justice wasn't served there....BREAD CRUMBS. The small arrests, that allow the big names to walk. The hope of getting the big fish, but all you catch are low level criminals. Have you gotten your Trump yet after over a year? NO! You have gotten nothing but low level politicians as always.

A "continuing" investigation is about as much evidence and promise as the "continuing" war on terror. It will never end, but nothing will ever become of it either. History proves this.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
WH says it's not fazed by Robert Mueller

www.mediaite.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Correction. It's only CNN, MSNBC and their brainwashed followers that are chanting any mantra at all about Russia and the FBI They have been promising their followers for over a year that they had something on Trump...and they deliver nothing but lies, half truths and hope....but have delivered nothing and you know it. Put hope in one hand and empty air in the other and they weigh the same. I really can't believe that you just blamed Trump supporters for the many Mantra's of Russia and the FBI. It's kind of the thing that Trump supporters laugh at Liberals for.

You're not going to take that fun away from Trump supporters, because anyone with even half of a brain knows that the Liberals are the ones always crying Russian Collusion over everything. Trump warns Putin that a terrorist attack is about to happen in his country....(Liberals) = Russian Collusion, Trump talks to Putin over the phone (Liberals) = Russian Collusion. Trump shakes Putin's hand (Liberals) - Russian Collusion. It's YOU LIBERALS that bring Russia into everything....and yes, the FBI is bad, they protected Hillary Clinton over a treasonous act of selling 1/3 of our Uranium to...guess who?.....wait for it.....Russia.

They FBI admitted to congress that Hillary had outright broken the law in the mishandling of Top Secret emails and that it was highly likely that the emails had been hacked. We found out later that Wikileaks made the dump because of someone named Guccifer that had indeed hacked her servers, getting all of this information and then making it available to the public. As it turns out, there were some NSA defectors that actually did the hacking that hated Obama and Hillary.

So yeah, the FBI is bad because once Comey went onto a plane with Obama and Clinton...he then came back out and did a 180 on everything that he told Congress. This is collusion with criminals and the FBI is ON RECORD....ON VIDEO....outright lying to the public and Congress. This is not to mention all of the other injustices that the public has had to go through in regards to the FBI and their planting evidence and cover ups.

You only support the FBI now, because they are on the side of Hillary, and you know it. When the FBI gets cleansed and they start doing their real "unbiased" jobs...will you like them then? No, because Liberals don't like anyone who either doesn't work FOR them, or believe the same as they do. All this talk about inclusiveness, tolerance and acceptance.....but if you don't believe in what the Liberals do, is there any inclusiveness, acceptance or tolerance for those people. NO! You Liberals are all hypocrites and would HATE the FBI if they supported Trump in any way.

The FBI admitting that Hillary was criminally neglect with those emails of the State:

Here is the same FBI Director (who in the previous video laid all her crimes out for the world to see) now protecting Hillary over those same emails AFTER he got off the plane with Obama and Clinton.

And if you watched the two previous video's, here is Clinton Lying to the Senate under oath (not to mention shredding the emails AFTER subpoenaed by the Supreme Court) both of which are crimes that should put her in prison for the rest of her life...but the nice FBI gentlemen helped her out didn't they?

edit on 21-12-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: because

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Yes, but the front walk says a lot about the house.
I wouldn't consider either of these arrests as insignificant , especially in combination with the two others who were flipped.
Mueller is most likely looking for connections to trump properties and Russian money laundering now. And for dealings with organized crime here and in Russia.
It's obvious that trump has been a Russian tool for a good long time.
edit on 12212017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Hello? The investigation is ongoing, remember? Why hasn't the "voter fraud" commission released its report yet? Shouldn't that have been easier? As for Clinton, I'm sure the Trump DOJ will continue investigating her and prosecuting anything they think they can make stick.

Remember when it didn't matter who got the DNC emails and how, but only what they said? Why does it matter now who gathers the facts about Trump and his cronies?

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

edit on 27-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

It was only logical to pick Trump over hopelessly corrupt Hillary.

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join