It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Line Crossed: Trump's personal banking information handed over to Robert Mueller

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

From the OP but not from the original story published in that German paper.
That story never said trumps personal records. But I guess we'll see because they sure subpoenaed SOMETHING in his sphere of existence. And the whitehouse denied it and that is the fake story. The lies from the top down. It's a disgrace. It's an embarassment.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

What do you imagine I'm " allowed" to do? I don't even recognize your screen name and you pretending to know me. Move along now sister.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Did you just call me a female as though it were an insult? How very progressive of you...

And the whitehouse denied it and that is the fake story. 

The White House denied the personal records.
Really it could be no more simple.
Or perhaps some one is being deliberately obtuse.
Looks that way.
Let's see it play out. I'm not convinced Trump is squeaky clean.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Seth Rich Is One Short Step Away From Justice and Trump Has Liberal Judges On the Run

The case against former National Security Advisor Mike Flynn has taken a strange turn, as U.S. District Judge Rudolph Contreras abruptly recused himself Thursday night with no explanation. Contreras is an Obama appointee who also sat on the FISA court while the Trump team was under surveillance by the Obama administration. Judge Emmet Sullivan, an Bill Clinton appointee, was randomly assigned to take over the case after Contreras’ recusal.

…Contreras was appointed to the FISA court on May 19, 2016 – before the warrant to surveil one-time Trump advisor Carter Page was issued “in the summer” of 2016. It is unknown whether or not Contreras was involved in the decision, or whether he was involved in surveillance on Michael Flynn.

In fact every single FISA Court judge was appointed during the Obama administration…

Nice plot twist courtesy of Trump and Mueller.
edit on 9-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

From a legal perspective, Mueller’s investigation is dead. Here’s why…

Under federal law, a prosecutor is required “to disclose exculpatory and impeachment information to criminal defendants and to seek a just result in every case.” Specifically, pursuant to Giglio v. United States, prosecutors are obligated to provide defendants with impeachment evidence, which includes, according to the DOJ’s guidelines, evidence of a witness’s biases, “[a]nimosity toward defendant,” or “[a]nimosity toward a group of which the defendant is a member or with which the defendant is affiliated.”

In short, Mueller’s anti-Trump investigation is effectively dead (unless his targets’ lawyers are nincompoops). And, ironically, this is all the fault of Strzok and his mistress who wanted to help “Crooked Hillary” and target Trump. How do you like ‘dem apples?

Stick a fork in it. The warped and corrupt investigation deserved to be investigated themselves more than Trump. SillyOlMaam, get used to President 45 for 2 terms.

This is a very big deal! Read the entire article not just the first few lines.

Good job!

edit on 9-12-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I thought you were a woman by your post.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Five days later and it's still not in the hoax or lies forum.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I didn't say Russia Russia etc. You did. Lol.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

What makes you think Mueller is hiding exculpatory evidence. I mean it's sounds really bad but where is that claim coming from?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What makes you think Mueller is hiding exculpatory evidence. I mean it's sounds really bad but where is that claim coming from?

He was hiding evidence of bias in his team. (The guy who got reassigned to HR, the guy who represented Hillary's people in the server investigation, and probably others.) Mueller's team did not admit this stuff until after it had been leaked by other sources. But per the court case they reference, the defense team has the right to explore bias among the investigative team, and to attempt to impeach the credibility of the investigation with it. And the investigators must provide this evidence to the defense, because at the end of the day the prosecutor's primary job is to serve the interests of justice. Which may or may not involve prosecuting someone.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

People's political opinions aren't evidence. You said there is exculpatory evidence being hidden. You will have to back that up.
You didn't describe any hiding of evidence you brought up that not everybody is a trump sycophants but if they are investigating trump they should be.
So where is exculpatory evidence being hidden?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He was hiding evidence of bias in his team. (The guy who got reassigned to HR, the guy who represented Hillary's people in the server investigation, and probably others.) Mueller's team did not admit this stuff until after it had been leaked by other sources. But per the court case they reference, the defense team has the right to explore bias among the investigative team, and to attempt to impeach the credibility of the investigation with it. And the investigators must provide this evidence to the defense, because at the end of the day the prosecutor's primary job is to serve the interests of justice. Which may or may not involve prosecuting someone.

Star for you.
edit on 11-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Maam, how old are you!? Still having issues replying to multiple posts in one post?

Get over your Trump hate. He'll be a 2 term President. Amazon will be the perfect place for you to pick up coloring books and safe space blankets and pacifiers.
edit on 11-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Please explain your avatar. I'm curious to know if you understand its symbolism.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

What does age have to do with it? I'm old enough to vote.
Thanks but I'll hate trump until he's worm food. Even after.

And he won't even be a one term president. You're only kidding yourself if you think Mueller is out to play games here.
edit on 12122017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

What do you think it mean?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join