It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Line Crossed: Trump's personal banking information handed over to Robert Mueller

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel
a reply to: Grambler

... Could we allow investigation of Democrat dealings with Russians and Ukrainians go with equal zeal?

Equal justice

Congress investigated Hillary Clinton nonstop. Turnabout is fair play.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

Why this story hasn't made it to the hoax bin already is beyond me.

Even the Wall Street Journal, and Bloomberg have recanted.

Like I said in the beginning "just more Fake-News"

There is a difference between a hoax and an unconfirmed report. Deutsche Bank will not confirm the story because of client privacy concerns. If Mueller has not subpoenaed those accounts, he should and will. Why the desperation to cover this development up? Surely Trump has nothing to hide.
edit on 7-12-2017 by DJW001 because: Edit too correct autocorrect. --DJW001

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: Grambler
For what it is worth, Bloomberg has official corrected its reporting to say Trump personal records were not subpoenaed.

Bloomberg News corrected Wednesday its bombshell report that special counsel Robert Mueller had subpoenaed Deutsche Bank records pertaining to President Donald Trump and his family.

The corrected report said the bank records “pertain to people affiliated” with Trump. Bloomberg had originally reported that Mueller “zeroed in” on Trump.

dailycaller.com...

So it seems it is not just the white house saying this.

If it turns out that Trumps records were in fact not subpoenaed, this is anothe huge black eye for the MSM.

It's not a black eye for the media any more than Donnie tweeting fake news videos was for him.

Media reports stuff, discovers amended info, issues correction.

Difference being they actually correct it. Donnie does not.

The liberal media has two black eyes, a broken nose, no teeth, a cut lip, two broken cheekbones and a concussion. They have less credibility for the truth now than The Onion.

You just relish violence, don't you? Reading that post was disturbing. In fact, the media are far more trustworthy than Trump and his whole White House staff. When they make a mistake, they admit it and apologize. When Trump is caught lying, he accuses others of lying and tells a bigger lie.
edit on 7-12-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

you guys are funny.. I see a lot more (if that's possible) attack on the free press. that's what ya'll seem to do when you got nothing - desperation!

people are waking up and you've outkicked your coverage, imo.

trumpy and his band were going to enrich themselves and a boat load of investors (i'd love to know who they are) at the expense of our security and more importantly our democracy.. drain the swamp my ass!! gotta love the poorly educated.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

I agree. It seems it's not about investigating them all though.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You can only hope. Lol.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

He's already got a rock solid obstruction case thanks anyway...

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

No they didnt.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

What are you talking about? No I don't admit to any lies. Why would I?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Really?
Seems I grin every time I turn on the news pixy. Lol.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

They're closing in.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

No the media doesn't lie. The administration however only has a nodding acquaintance with any kind of truth. Like a really distant relationship.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

The originator of the story never said it was trumps personal records but was in his camp.
None of the agencies reporting this have changed their story. It seems trump jumped the gun in his denial.

global.handelsblatt.com...
edit on 1282017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

From a legal perspective, Mueller’s investigation is dead. Here’s why…

Under federal law, a prosecutor is required “to disclose exculpatory and impeachment information to criminal defendants and to seek a just result in every case.” Specifically, pursuant to Giglio v. United States, prosecutors are obligated to provide defendants with impeachment evidence, which includes, according to the DOJ’s guidelines, evidence of a witness’s biases, “[a]nimosity toward defendant,” or “[a]nimosity toward a group of which the defendant is a member or with which the defendant is affiliated.”

edit on 8-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

In short, Mueller’s anti-Trump investigation is effectively dead (unless his targets’ lawyers are nincompoops). And, ironically, this is all the fault of Strzok and his mistress who wanted to help “Crooked Hillary” and target Trump. How do you like ‘dem apples?

Stick a fork in it. The warped and corrupt investigation deserved to be investigated themselves more than Trump. SillyOlMaam, get used to President 45 for 2 terms.
edit on 8-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

You don't mind if we actually wait to see what happens, do you?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: dasman888

The originator of the story never said it was trumps personal records but was in his camp.
None of the agencies reporting this have changed their story.

From the OP (link to Guardian):

Donald Trump’s personal banking information has formally been turned over to Robert Mueller, ...

Why are you allowed to do this in every thread?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

edit on 12.9.2017 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Exactly. Whatever is found in his banking activities could go either way. He could be as wealthy as he says he is, as clean as his fans say he is and as honest as a POTUS should be. Or not.

Time will tell.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Exactly. Whatever is found in his banking activities could go either way. He could be as wealthy as he says he is, as clean as his fans say he is and as honest as a POTUS should be. Or not.

Time will tell.

"he could be as wealthy as he says he is". don't care either way and baffled why anyone would.
"as clean as his fans say he is" - don;t know a single Trump 'fan' that says he is 'clean'. I do care if he broke the law to become President.
"as honest as a POTUS should be" - define "should be". I don't recall an honest world leader - ever.

The only important thing from his financial records - which should only be shown to the public if he allows it - is whether they show he colluded with Russians to fix the election. Not that Mueller is even going after his financial records, of course.
edit on 9/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

When people betray their country they need a motivation. For the Rosenbergs and the Cambridge spies, it was ideology. For someone as grossly materialistic and self obsessed as Trump, it will probably be money. It has been common knowledge for years that Russian oligarchs stash their money in Trump properties. (Why do you think Trump Tower was "bugged" in the first place?)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join